Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Sad Day for the Busa

1K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  Milenko 
#1 ·
She is up for the winter in a nice warm garage a few Bldgs away :(

I know this board is filled with die hards who ride all winter and to you, my hat is off - We also have a few in nice warm places that can ride year round and to you, I am jealous

But for now, I am sad. Jim, just hold me please?

#28 ·
EndlessRR said:
I dunno, riding isn't as fun as it used to be, although,.
Really? - I know we are all diff but for me it just keeps getting better - I learn more every yr (thx jrock for my 2006 learning) and I feel more and more comfy and alert with every passing yr - Next yr for me might just hold in store a Motard - Yet to tackle that style so why not - Done MX all my teen yrs - Tracked SV's for a few yrs too in my late 20's - Now that I am old, I want to combine the two and see just how bad I can fuck myself up :1pimp

#29 ·
maoisn said:
I've already gained 10lbs so far. I'm 130+ lbs now. Yesterday, I ate Brian's remaining 40% of his cheesecake. I just don't have the riding mentality anymore. But then again, that could change when the weather is nicer.
I think Big B is rubbing off on you.:laughing

#31 ·
Bug said:
Really? - I know we are all diff but for me it just keeps getting better - I learn more every yr (thx jrock for my 2006 learning) and I feel more and more comfy and alert with every passing yr - Next yr for me might just hold in store a Motard - Yet to tackle that style so why not - Done MX all my teen yrs - Tracked SV's for a few yrs too in my late 20's - Now that I am old, I want to combine the two and see just how bad I can fuck myself up :1pimp
Well, i never even planned on riding until it was suggested that i buy one, so i was never really into it to begin with. Maybe it's just that i usually ride the same old boring roads that it's lost it's taste, but as posted, the last ride i went on was freaking awesome. lotsa traffic, but the little twisty section Maynard brought us to was just unbelievable, to be honest, that's prolly the closest i'll ever get to a track. I'd love to take the banana on the track but funds won't allow it, and if i were to see one i'm afraid i'd get hooked and start slangin' crack on the side to feed the addiction.:laughing As for learning new things, so far up to date, the most recent thing i learned was wheelies and stoppies. lol, Cleo predicts i'll be eating pavement beginning of next year.:laughing

#32 · (Edited)
maoisn said:
Nah. I am just getting old. Maybe it's time for a cruiser?:laughing
The thought has actually crossed my mind. I want one of those Yami roadstars? I think Jailbt has one. Or sell my Audi and bike and buy a Russ Mitchell creation. This bike IS pure f'n sex...

can you picture me in a pony tail, assless chaps, a few tats, and a born to be bad vest. HAHA

#33 ·
EndlessRR said:
Well, i never even planned on riding until it was suggested that i buy one, so i was never really into it to begin with. Maybe it's just that i usually ride the same old boring roads that it's lost it's taste, but as posted, the last ride i went on was freaking awesome. lotsa traffic, but the little twisty section Maynard brought us to was just unbelievable, to be honest, that's prolly the closest i'll ever get to a track. I'd love to take the banana on the track but funds won't allow it, and if i were to see one i'm afraid i'd get hooked and start slangin' crack on the side to feed the addiction.:laughing As for learning new things, so far up to date, the most recent thing i learned was wheelies and stoppies. lol, Cleo predicts i'll be eating pavement beginning of next year.:laughing
Well, you knwo what they say, there are two kinds, those that have crashed and those that have not - Bro, 290 to Strats is not riding and I know what you mean about the same boring roads - I still have a love for my 7:00 am Full Moon Devil Runs on Sun Mornings and I am just waiting for the day that I get arrested doing so - This year I discovered REAL twisties with a little ST as well and I look fwd to more - Riding is all about what you make of it amigo and I'll bring ya with us whenever you want to break the "rutt" of the same old roads

#34 ·
Bug said:
Well, you knwo what they say, there are two kinds, those that have crashed and those that have not - Bro, 290 to Strats is not riding and I know what you mean about the same boring roads - I still have a love for my 7:00 am Full Moon Devil Runs on Sun Mornings and I am just waiting for the day that I get arrested doing so - This year I discovered REAL twisties with a little ST as well and I look fwd to more - Riding is all about what you make of it amigo and I'll bring ya with us whenever you want to break the "rutt" of the same old roads
That's the other thing too, i've ridden less so that the probability of going down is lessened.:laughing And yes, i need to go on one of those long trips, discover some new roads other than the Ohio, Euclid, Dempster, and Touhy off ramps.:laughing And dude, i don't join Strat rides to blast down 290, i actually enjoy hanging out with you old fogies, y'all crack me the faack up.:laughing *group hug*

#35 ·
EndlessRR said:
That's the other thing too, i've ridden less so that the probability of going down is lessened.:laughing And yes, i need to go on one of those long trips, discover some new roads other than the Ohio, Euclid, Dempster, and Touhy off ramps.:laughing And dude, i don't join Strat rides to blast down 290, i actually enjoy hanging out with you old fogies, y'all crack me the faack up.:laughing *group hug*
Can I squeeze your ass during the hug?

#37 ·
EndlessRR said:
I think Jim will get jealous, but go 'head. :laughing
Nah, he's got the red ball in his mouth and has been breathing thru the eather rag all afternoon - Heeeeeeeeeeee's just fine!

#38 ·
It does get old riding to Strats and back, but that's why you do little weekend trips here and there. Its all about just getting out with different people and exploring. Its been a great season, and next year will be even better. Do a few more trips, lots more track days, and of course the Full Moon Devil Run!!!! :rockin

#39 ·
EndlessRR said:
That road was the BOMB. Much love to Maynard for taking us and riding it 4 times. :bow

#40 ·
XxMarsxX said:
That road was the BOMB. Much love to Maynard for taking us and riding it 4 times. :bow

Yeah, we hit that road hard. I think if we went through it another time the cops would have been called by the locals :laughing

#41 ·
XxMarsxX said:

That that road is a blast. Probablly my favorite in this general area. Pitbull was the man thru there though, not me. My slow ass dropped back a few spots after the second run.

That why I love day long rides out in the boonies. Always meet and ride with cool people, get a little fresh air, a ton of adreniline. Nothing beats it.

#42 ·
Maynard said:
That why I love day long rides out in the boonies. Always meet and ride with cool people, get a little fresh air, a ton of adreniline. Nothing beats it.
True dat home boy, true dat

#44 ·
Bug said:
As I am not myself - Alas, she grabs the digi to see the pics and I got double d's on there? Then I am in Cabo for a week with a pissed off chick? I may be dumb but I am not stupid
I was talking about pics of the girl!!

again... j/k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.