Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Black Friday (Day after Thxgiving) preview

1K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 ·
For those of us that like to save craploads of money on the day after Thanksgiving sales, without looking through the bazillion ads, or buying a paper...

http://bfads.net/

#28 ·
BIGGY said:
I assure you that they will price match. I spoke with a guy named Alex who said "it's good you checked with us because many of the store employees won't know...simply print your order confirmation, bring it into the store, and they should be able to adjust it so long as the sale is going on at the moment. If you have a problem, please call us back here at corporate and here is your case number that I have ready to go to our credit department should there be any problems with getting the price difference...."

So no receipt is needed, simply my order number, ID, and CC at most is what he said, though really they should just need the order number. Customer service and everything else will be operational that day. I 100% checked into it before getting my tv.

i got fucked this morning, go check out my other thread, i wish you luck you bought a fucken t.v. and more coming back to you.

after the whole thing with me this morning, my shopping experience went sour:laughing

#29 ·
I picked up a SRX200 for 59.99 and I'm going to see if I like it better than my Belkin Pre-N.

#31 ·
I'll be using it with my new Mac Power Book Pro, I believe it came with a "N" wireless card.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.