Another World Class Road Course

467 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ZoomByU 
#1 ·
Keep 'em coming:2rockin

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=3721&Page=1

Liberty Motorsports Park Moving Forward
9/18/2006
Courtesy of Liberty Motorsports Park

Liberty Motorsports Park prepares to move forward on construction of the 2.8 mile world class road course located in the beautiful forested areas in Liberty County north of Houston, Texas. The last 120 days have seen a significant change in the project, with Marcus McBain now working under his own company and solely developing the facility. With this change, Liberty Motorsports Park has truly become a master-planned Motorsports Park.

Support for Liberty Motorsports Park has been solidified with city, county, and state involvement. Over $8 million in public financing, grants, and state participation have been identified to support the construction of the facility. The support from the city and county residents has also been a driving force in the project. "It has been extremely energizing to talk to not only the city and county officials, but also the residents," said Liberty Motorsports Park President Marcus McBain. "They want and deserve this facility that will bring in national-level events. The help we have received from the city council, the city manager, chamber of commerce, county commission, and county judge has been incredible. I am also very excited about the last round of talks with the state and the impact this will have on the project. Equally impressive is the assistance I have received from Harry Williams and Lou Meyers of Williams Timber Company. They have shown a dedication to this project that has insured success."

A key component to the project moving forward has been the vision and assistance that real estate agent Anne Vickery has added to the project. "Anne is a noted real estate professional in the area and moves many millions of dollars of commercial real estate annually," said McBain. "Her insight and contributions were invaluable in getting us ready to build. I look forward to her assistance in marketing the commercial real estate and residential properties." The facility will feature over 30 acres of trackside villas as well as over 100,000 square foot of commercial space for racing teams and service providers.

Liberty Motorsports Park is creating an ultra-safe road course with focus on hosting AMA Pro Racing and other national events, regional competition as well as a true motorsports country club. A crucial component for success was the financial structure. "I spend almost every weekend at road course facilities and realize that not only do we need a safe and well designed facility, but it has to be cost effective for our customers and members," McBain emphasized. "The financial structure we have now will allow organizations to embrace the facility not only for the features, but also for the value we will bring."

McBain will be finalizing investment contracts as well as residential (trackside villas) and commercial marketing programs for Liberty Motorsports Park. For more information, please visit www.libertymotorsportspark.com or call 713-304-5509.

#2 ·
I wonder how much for a villa? That sounds pretty cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.