Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

576 views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  Flying_Hellfish 
#1 ·
Anyone watch that cartoon? I think I just found something that's about as kick ass as Family Guy. That is some funny ass shiza. What's their story though? How exactly does a large pack of fries, a meat wad, and a milk shake come to be super heros? (too lazy to google it I guess)

#3 ·
I like most of the Adult Swim shows. I would have to say my favorites are Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen and Sometiems Sealab can be funny. They change the viewing schedule alot so there are some pretty funny cartoons that are not regular shows. They had a cartoon called Cowboy Bebop and that was really good. Now I think they show it but I have seen them all, no new shows.

#4 ·
hmm, maybe I just haven't watched the right Sealabs then cuz it wasted it in my opinion. One show that either I'm too stupid to get or just isn't funny and that's Tom Goes to the Mayor. Hmmm...crickets.

#7 ·
Just caught Robot Chicken last Sunday - can't remember the last time I laughed out loud so hard.

I was at my friend's place who had Tivo'd the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and watched it for the first time - needless to say it was definitely interesting. Just plain wacky I guess - the neighbor guy was pretty hilarious though.

#10 ·
Blueberry said:
Vcook said:
that's because spike dies in the end.

I know he dies in the end, but there were some pretty good character that could of had a spin off.
I suppose. but the show really worked as a whole. By the end you had Ed leaving with the dog, faye planning to go(or did she go, i forget), and Spike getting the closure he so badly wanted. Great anime though, some of the best in my opinion.

#11 ·
Between "Family Guy", "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and "Robot Chicken" Adult Swim has a strangle hold on my viewing pleasure at 10pm on...Without a doubt some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.

Carl is my hero...Stewie will rule the earth as a not-so-closet ****...LMAO

Kaos

BIGGY said:
Anyone watch that cartoon? I think I just found something that's about as kick ass as Family Guy. That is some funny ass shiza. What's their story though? How exactly does a large pack of fries, a meat wad, and a milk shake come to be super heros? (too lazy to google it I guess)
:2rockin :2rockin :2rockin :2rockin :2rockin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.