Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

The coldest rider I've ever seen

1K views 47 replies 32 participants last post by  cam_neely_8 
#1 ·
OK, last night I was out at a lounge I go to every week and I roll up and see a bike parked right out in front. I walk in and there's the rider eating some sushi. At first I thought it couldn't be real, but it was. Then I thought this nut's gotta be from CLSB. I had been thinking, what's the coldest I've ever ridden in. For me it's nothing, 40. One of my coworkers has done 20 a few times and said it's not pleasant. Anyone else? Coldest ride yet?

#43 ·
I do the TFT run when I can. The coldest was abou t 10 degrees. Brrrrrrr. I use lots of heat packs.

#45 ·
Did the TFT ride one year when it was 16 degrees when I left.

This pic was on New Years Day (Forget what year) and it was 1 degree out.

Rode for about 20 minutes. The problem is always toes and fingers when riding in cold weather.

#47 ·
I've ridden in the teens...but that was only b/c I had sold my truck and I was out of groceries and didn't want to walk (I would have been colder walking)....sucked and I quickly realized I needed to buy another auto :)

..In college I'd ride to class in the 20's...again b/c I was too lazy to walk ;)

#48 ·
31..windchill took it down much more. Last time I ride when its that cold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.