Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Grattan in April

3K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  Wink 
#1 ·
Anyone from CLSB planning on hitting Grattan in the end of April?

#5 ·
Dan,

At the moment, Ron and I are doing every NESBA Mid-West date and almost every NESBA Mid-Central date. The only exceptions to that are the 2 weekends where both of them have events at the same time, and the other exception is Gingerman. (not sure if we are doing Gingerman)

#6 ·
Good to know! Shame I couldn't afford all those events.

Have a full trailer for all those mid-west events? :biggrin:

Would be awesome to hit some of those mid-central places with you two as well. Gonna have to plan it around work/school though, so not sure where I can/can't go yet!

As of now its just RA/BHF/Grattan on the schedule.

#7 ·
Good tracks to start with. I'll have to check the spreadsheet, but I think we have room for some of them.

#8 ·
I'll give you a call sometime and just stop by early one day before I grab the bike for RAtlanta, and I'll try and figure out a schedule to maybe hit some of those Mid-central events if you have room, or something to that effect.

The closer one's like BHF don't bother me, I can use the van and head over there and just pit by you guys! Putnam is the only one that I wouldn't want to drive to.

#16 ·
Plan on lots of money for the Grattan Bar, then.

We'll be there Saturday night for sure!

#18 ·
Ummm... see above.

"Grattan Bar"

FYI - 11817 Old Belding Rd Ne
Belding, MI 48809-9389, US
Ask for Tina 616-691-8221

#19 ·
Please note the PROXIMITY of Grattan Bar to the Grattan Raceway.... the track is the curvy pavey part to the north, the bar is the RED star.

#25 ·
I hadn't noticed the Clockwise vs. Counter info, thanks.

We ran Clockwise last time we went there with NESBA. Based on Turn 1 both directions, I think I would prefer colckwise, but it will be great to work out both right and left turns equally.

#31 ·
And those pictures are still missing, although I did find the video of Ron singing Karaoke.

#35 ·
I really and truly have lost them at this time. I have a drive full of pictures, hoping I have back-ups from last year on there.

It was definitely a banner moment for us. That was one heck of a good time!

(although the next day was less than kind to a few of us)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.