Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1972 Honda CB 350

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Streaker 
#1 ·
I have a deal brewing with this guy. This thing only has 4500 miles on it. Everything is original; paint, tires, brakes, rims, etc... 1 small crack on the headlight assembly left side. Guy still has the packing slip with it. One owner.

It is the 4 cyclinder version and I have caught wind that this is a rare bike and Honda did not make alot of these.

It has sat in his garage for 20 years, then he sent it to a guy around the corner from me to get the carbs working better. He wants $1200 for it, I offered $400, he said no so I left and told him I would think about it.

Anybody know a decent price or is $1200 a still a steal??

I want an older bike like this to cruise with a few of my friends, get cheap, restore a little and keep spotless.

Thanks for the future info I may recieve.:cheers:

#5 · (Edited)
Yea bro, get pictures, lets see what it is.

It has to be the 400 if its a 4 cylinder.

CB350 is a parallel twin, same style motor as a classic Triumph motor.

http://www.honda350k.com/

Jimm,

Remember Gus's buddy Rick? The guy who bought the tent that was way too small for him at Road America last year? He had to sleep with his legs completely out of the tent because he bought a little kids tent. He has Gus's old CB400. Very cool cafe style bike, similar to this.

#11 ·
No shit! Buy that fucker. But I think you should buy a dirtbike instead or maybe a house for that matter. Mine to be exact. :laughing:

Hey! Remember Jeff filling up his air matress with the exhaust from his Toyota Tacoma? :lmao: :cheers:

Very cool bike, I never knew they made a 350 inline. Learn new shit all of the time just forget too much. Too bad that little beast won't tow your ass past 75 mph.:twofinger

#18 ·
Actually, the 350 Four was a 'nice' bike, but the 400 Four had all the hopup parts on it and is much more desirable from a collector's standpoint.

Its a cool bike, no question, but the market for this (and parts for it) are much, much smaller than the market for a CB400F.

Anything less than $900 for good running bike with original pipes is a GOOD deal. Pipes are rusted out or not original? Knock off $250.

good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.