Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

another chase

1K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  Loki_D_Wolf 
#1 ·
#18 ·
#10 ·
Jesus are they ever gonna catch him. I almost thought it was never gonna end........still watching........ok now they are there.

Looks to me like he pushed the bike to just make room for them to cuff him. I got a feeling the biker didn't know they were after him for that long or he would have cut off that interstate.

#13 ·
wth, it looked like he had given up, considering one cop already had him down and it didn't look like he was struggling much, did they really need 5 other guys? Then to ridicule the guy, if they couldn't even see him how was he supposed to know they were after him? If he was running he would've gotten off the expressway

#24 · (Edited)
I can understand that. Human emotion, adrenaline etc. Was the bike knocked over to keep him from fleeing? If thats the case, why not just take the keys? The guy is in custody, multiple officers are on the scene, yet he intentionally knocks the bike over. I just don't get it.

I don't have sound, but why did so few people not pull over, to give the cop room? You see flashing lights, pullover!

#23 ·
just about as exciting as watching nascar.

with alot of the same ******* comments....git r done and get the f$#@ outa my way

just goes to prove that cops are squids too

#25 ·
Not entirely sure why the bike cop pushed the bike over. Like someone suggested above, maybe to make room to stand the guy up? Seems unnecessary to me to push the bike over.

That being said the idiot shouldn't have run. Did anyone else hear one cop ask, "active duty or reservist?" If this guy is military he's totally f*cked.

#27 ·
Drama Queens

Weak video and weak story. Basically the cop intentionally pushed it over. I'm trippin' on some of you that don't think it was obvious. Make room to put cuffs on a guy on the ground and being held that way with one cop? There was no struggling or fighting. It was intentional and the rest of the vid (and most of the comments) seem to lean towards the :gives lane.

Is nothing like NASCAR :rolleyes

What a waste of time this was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.