AMS Raffle! Please help a little boy in need!!!! (5/3/09) - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Charity events This forum is dedicated to the numerous charity events that our members are involved in. Please visit this forum often and do what you can to help out, Only you can make a difference.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 03 honda f4i,03 z1000
Years Riding: 9 years
How you found us: cerkmx

AMS Raffle! Please help a little boy in need!!!! (5/3/09)

Well we are going to have another one of our raffles this year but this time its a little different. This time you are not only entering for a chance to win some AWESOME AMS PRIZES but also your ticket purchase will be helping to save the life of a little five year old boy.

Carter Kettner is a very special 5 year old boy. Early on this year little Carter was diagnosed with an inoperable malignant brain tumor. He is under the care of a very special team of doctors, Oncologists, and a super advanced medicine RN that will find him the best treatment available for his malignancy type and location.

The funds raised will be used for out of pocket expenses for the family during Carter's treatment that are not covered by insurance or St. Jude's. Carter's parents Joe & Cin will be on leave of absence from work with a diminished income. Carter's future is unpredictable. With your help we all can help Carter and his family. He is not only smart and full of life but this little guy LOVES CARS! Something we all can relate to! This is not only a great chance to win some prizes but you will be making a difference in this boys life! I encourage all of you to read a little more about Carter and his condition at CarterKettner.org

This years raffle will be a little different than years past. First and foremost we are offering more chances to win! In honor of little Carter 100% proceeds will go to Carter and his family. Also to make things even more attractive we are adding the chance for a ride around the track in our Time attack EVO X!!! This is something most people that work here will never get a chance to do!!!

Click here for a message from Carter
You may need to download diVX (free) if you are having problems viewing it HERE

So here is a listing of what we are raffling off:

1. A Chance to sit shotgun with one of our pro drivers in our NEW EVO X Time Attack car!
2. A free admission to the AMS Autobahn Track day on July 5th!
3. A new AMS F1-I Intake Manifold!
4. A new AMS EVO X Front Mount intercooler
5. A new AMS Subaru Catback Exhaust

TICKETS ARE ONLY $25.00

You can call in for your ticket or purchase online. Your ticket number sequence will be given to you by phone or emailed to you. We will also try to keep a listing here online to show the number of tickets sold.

Click here to order tickets online

Unlike past raffles we will not be putting a limit on how many tickets are sold. We want to try and raise as much money as we can for little Carter and I am really hoping all of our customers and friends can come together and really make a difference in this boys life.

We will not be offering the chance to pick your number for this years raffle. Numbers will be assigned by our staff and you will be contacted with your number(s) There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy. The drawing will take place at AMS during our open house on May 3rd. Winner need not be present.

Please dig deep on this guys... I can't think of a better way to spend $25

If you would like to make a donation to Carter and his family outside of this raffle please visit www.carterkettner.org. THANK YOU!!!

I'm re-posting this from another forum. I know there are some evo owners here on the forums so some of you know who we are. For those that don't we are an automotive performance shop out of west Chicago that specializes in building high horsepower turbo cars for every application (road racing, drag racing, street cars, etc.). We will be hosting an open house on May 5th where the winners of the raffle will be picked.
Here are a couple of quick videos of some things we have done here at the shop.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...ins_182630.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...Lap_206611.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...MPH_187227.htm

Thanks again for looking. I know times are ruff right now for most but this is going to a great cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimm View Post
Nothing compared to the Toyota Tundra, huh??

Last edited by df4iguy; 04-07-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Human lawn dart

Sportbike: 03 ninja 6r 05 ttr-230 04 klx300r
Years Riding: 12
How you found us: I know all

Send a message via AIM to rdrash
If Martin is the pro driver I'll pass. I've been in a car with him driving before and I still see starts from hitting my head. LOL But I'll still donate.

I'm not short. I'm aerodynamically efficient.

Anti Helmet Laws Pro Darwinism
MotoGP 200 mph no roll cage
NESBA # 599

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode