11-07-09 injured vets auction - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Charity events This forum is dedicated to the numerous charity events that our members are involved in. Please visit this forum often and do what you can to help out, Only you can make a difference.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
11-07-09 injured vets auction

this is approved by tony and ken:

my friends go to this bar to play in their dart league every wed night. This year will be year 5 for the bar. i dont recall what they made last year but it was a very large amount of cash for all locally disabled state of il vets.

highlights for ya from last year:
1. madden nfl standup videos game that sold for ONLY $700 bucks on the auction...this is normally a $4k game to anyone

2. signed bears stuff like from urlacher, dick butkis, mike singletary

3. cubs stuff and sox stuff like tickets and blackhawk stuff also

and yea even some green bay stuff...

i bought a chicago bears laser autographed football for $35 bucks...and then i bought a t-shirt for 5 bucks that displays thier vet fest...

there was deals to be made at this place...sybariss packages, gordy howe framed photo, ernie banks autographed-framed-matted 8x10, and even muhammad ail autographed-framed-matted pick with him and the beatles in black and white...

all benefits go to locally disabled veterans in our state.

duffys sports pub
2070 North Rand Road
Palatine, IL 60074
(847) 991-0002

website is currently down.

this is my post from last year if you are looking for any previous info on what they gave away last year...

https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...ad.php?t=63919

ANYONE that wants to support local disabled vets and to give to a GREAT CAUSE for our soldiers injured in action are welcome to come and donate. i will be there again this year. the SILENT auction starts at noon and goes all day. they go from live auctions to calling off names in the silent auction. its almost non stop with these people. the whole thing starts at noon. but this is an ALL DAY EVENT!!!...so be preparred to spend a whole day there. i spent 6 hours at this place last year and i missed out on some good things cause i got there so late.im only posting this on this site and the -other- site cause i know we have a shitload of vets and family members of vets on the sites and i dont want to hear the crap from other sites about some of them not wanting to supporting our military. our current active duty members need our support both injured and non injured. please show up and pay your respects. they will have military members in the crowd helping to support selling of stuff. at the very least, go there to buy a t-shirt.

Come one, come all!!!

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...

Last edited by Thunderstruck; 11-02-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Bump 4 tomorrow

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Last and final reminder for today.

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode