Bowl for Kid's sake - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Charity events This forum is dedicated to the numerous charity events that our members are involved in. Please visit this forum often and do what you can to help out, Only you can make a difference.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Fat guy on a sport bike

Sportbike: Schwinn
Years Riding: 7 minutes and 52 seconds
How you found us: ask.com

Bowl for Kid's sake

I've teamed up with another event for Big Brothers, Big Sisters. This will be a fund raising event where all proceeds will be donated directly to this organization and benefits children in our own area. I'd really appreciate if you would be able to donate to this worthy cause so things don't happen like in the movie "Role Models". Below is the link to my page and a description of the event and organization.

http://AuroraBFKS.kintera.org/faf/r....6&e=3075939880

Bowl for Kid's Sake,

Can you think of a better investment than the future of kids right in your community? Neither can I. And thatís why Iím asking you to help me support Big Brothers Big Sisters. Click below to find out how.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Big Brothers Big Sisters - Southern Kane & Kendall Counties

Big Brothers Big Sisters is the oldest, largest and most effective youth mentoring organization in the United States. We have been the leader in one-to-one youth service for more than a century, developing positive relationships that have a direct and lasting impact on the lives of young people. Big Brothers Big Sisters mentors children, ages 6 through 18, in communities across the country - including yours.

The Big Brothers Big Sisters Mission is to help children reach their potential through professionally supported, one-to-one relationships with mentors that have a measurable impact on youth.

The Big Brothers Big Sisters Vision is successful mentoring relationships for all children who need and want them, contributing to brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities for all.

Our Mentoring Programs Work
National research has shown that positive relationships between youth and their Big Brothers and Big Sisters mentors have a direct and measurable impact on children's lives. By participating in our youth mentoring programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:

More confident in their schoolwork performance
Able to get along better with their families
46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
27% less likely to begin using alcohol
52% less likely to skip school.1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Fat guy on a sport bike

Sportbike: Schwinn
Years Riding: 7 minutes and 52 seconds
How you found us: ask.com

Thanks for those who have donated. I just realized I did not include a date for the event - it is 3/3/2010

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode