Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

urbandictionary your town

723 views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Noodles 
#1 ·
http://www.urbandictionary.com

Mount Greenwood 4 thumbs up love it hate it

Neighborhood on the Far South Side of Chicago infested with white trash. There's a high prevalence of city workers here - mostly cops and firefighters. Mainly middle class. Full of obnoxious teenagers whose activities include drinking in the park, hanging out in the park, vandalizing, throwing snowballs and hiding (like pussies), smoking, drinking in the streets, walking around in herds, drinking in their parents garage, drinking, being racist, beating up mentally disabled kids, beating up black kids, grouping together to fight one kid, drinking, and essentially just acting like a bunch of dickweeds. Chicks sometimes typpp lkkk diss;; and are predominantly skanks. Like people from Oak Lawn, Evergreen Park, Beverly, and etc, they think that people genuinely give a shit about what neighborhood you live in. No, you are not hard because you are MTG BORN N RAISED. You are not hard because 10 of you beat up one kid. You are not hard because you have MTG REPRESENT - NO ******* on your myspace. In fact, you have probably been an ignorant douchepacker since your daddy forgot to pull out.
yup, that just about covers it. :lmao:

#3 ·
I live in the City Bro....?

#4 ·
Chicago - "Big city with a beautiful skyline. Although geographically placed in the Midwestern state of Illinois, it should be considered it's own state since the rest of the midwest is filled with drunk ******* republicans"

#5 ·
Joliet

Based on a closed correctional facility in Joliet, IL, it generally refers to being in a maximum security prison. This word was made famous by John Belushi, Joliet Jake, in the movie "The Blues Brothers". Also the term has be used in, "The Whole Ten Yards".

Look at you in those candy a** monkey suits. And I thought I had it bad in Joliet.

#6 · (Edited)
2 view points, both are accurate. only those old fat guys drink iron city, not PBR. duh.

Pittsburgh
"One of America's great cities; a place with authentic neighborhoods, characterful people, interesting architecture, stunning vistas, a keen sense of history, and a uniqe ability to reinvent itself in a changing economy while maintaing the best of its past. Certainly one of the most beautiful cities in the country, it is without a peer in cities of similar size or, in many cases, much larger cities. A truly special place where people feel comfortable to relax, be who they really are, have good conversation, meet strange people, and generally enjoy a balanced way of life."
"greatest city on the planet full of old fat guys who like to drink pabst blue ribbon and watch the stillers. if you dont like pittsburgh, you fucking suck."

#7 ·
Hoodridge

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

^where the party at. where it all goes down. Hoodridge's got all kinds-a ppl man..yo ghettos, yo playas, yo skatas, yo prepps, man.. its culturally mixed man. its the place to be g money. u gots spare time? man.. head over to hoodridge yo.^

"man jo u live in hoodridge? hook me up g money.. i hurrrd thats where the party at"
this be the ghetto up in da burbs where all dem playas be at who be smokin it up wit they homies an if they know they ghetto they wanna be mackin it out up in Hoodridge

I got four babies daddies livin up in Hoodridge wit they mama's mamas.

#8 ·
San Antonio: Home of the NBA's best the San Antonio Spurs!!
My favorite is entry #6:
The 2nd largest city in Texas home to the Spurs and Tex Mex food, its a pretty cool city. The Northside areas are very nice and suburban you can find rich mexicans on the Northwest and rich whites on the Northeast. While the rest of the city is pretty much poor the Southside is alright but the westside and eastside are ghettos the west is like a border town lots of drugs and mexicans the east is like New Orleans sort of lots of black people and drugs lots of abandoned houses on both sides. San Antonio has a little bit of everything.
:lmao:

#10 ·
romeoville
A small kentucky trailer park thrown into Illinois by a tornado. This town has unexplainable amounts of radiation and arsenic in the water supply. This causes people to speak with a southern drawl even they are in Northern Illinois.
"Man, I've never seen seen so many confederate flags in Northern Illinois."

I must be in Romeoville.

#11 ·
Too many good things about my current town of Evanston.
Here is hometown Park Ridge:

a. An almost completely white, rich suburb of Chicago in which everyone either breathes Abercrombie or considers themselves "emo" (because we all know how depressing it is to be rich)

b. The easiest place in America to get drugs at a young age.

c. Home to Maine South High School, where EVERYONE does drugs, yet somehow they all go to like Harvard.

d. The only suburb where it's common for teenagers to OD and die.

e. Known for being the place where Hilary Clinton grew up.

#12 · (Edited)
I need to submit something to UrbanDictionary

Bolingbrook 84 up, 42 down

A town where if you are white, you are odd. A town where the sound of the neighbors domestic violence is a conforting sound. And hey, if you find a gun, no big deal; just don't touch it or you'll wind up being a suspect for someone elses murder
Bolingbrook, a charming little place to see big city crime in a quaint suburban environment.

#13 ·
Rockford 102 up, 58 down

Only slightly less godawful than Freeport (only because of its size). Rockford is home to a million boarded up victorian mansions doomed to rot. It's home to a buttload of broke-ass ****** angrily wanderin' the streets. It's home to a gaggle of cantankerous crackas wearing sleaveless shirts that say "Git R Done." It's home to not one but two cruddy wal marts, each featuring an assortment of side-show freak customers that must be seen to be believed. You always get a bizarre show when you visit Rockford, but it's not necessarily a show you want to see.
Rockford. It's like Freeport but bigger, and with a bigger cracka population. Sucks mightily.

MAN 1: Git R Done!

MAN 2: ***** what?

#14 ·
Hahahaha - Had to look up Home - San Luis Obispo

"People think its a cool small town who havn't lived in a small town before. Although there are many republicans, there are more liberals with more COEXIST stickers than is healthy. Basically a lack of thinking for oneself Also home to an extremely large population of douches/bros. In order to fit in you must have no personality/opinions, have white sunglasses or a crooked LA or SF hat. have skateboard brand stickers on your car that went outa style 4 years ago, and drive 5 mph under the speed limit even if you are 20 years old. There is NOTHING to do in 200 miles in any direction. a vacation place for dirty fresno and bakersfield trash. about 5 guys to every girl. But it has perfect weather.

Bo'Vice: i just got back from SLO (San Luis Obispo) bro!

Chad: how was it homie?

Bo'Vice: it was chill dog, we played beer pong til my 59-50 hat got beer on it. Then went through the 5 blocks of downtown. Finally drove for 4 hours going 55mph on the 101 home. it was tight brosef!"

#16 ·
johnsburg 19 up, 2 down love it hate it

a useless town filled with whores that like to give tractor head to all of the useless farmers, there is usaully nothin to do except sucking dick, which i dont do but jason flacker does on a regular basis.

There has to be more than one Johnsburg in the US or I'm missing something:lmao::lmao:

#17 ·
This sucks, my hometown is not in there but the region I'm from and that sucks even more....

schwarzwald

in German: Black Forest, which is then transferred into a man, or women's, hairy ass, cuz its a forest of hairs, that are black. yyyeeeaaahhh.
~I have a fucking schwarzwald.

#19 ·
Naperville

Naperville: Where even the "gangstaz" famliles have a higher average income than the entire city of Detroit.
"Meng, I got off dat bus today, an' some ****** tole' me dat mah shoes was 'so last year'!"

"Fo-shizzle, bra? Dem shoes be 1975 Palmiotti's, Leather Edition!"

"Cheah!"

"Dayum, it be hard to be a gangsta 'round Naperville meng."
The only city in the entire world where cops outnumber the teenagers.
"Naperville has 5.3 cops per teenager"
A city known to have an income range slightly less than Beverly Hills but a hell of a lot greater than most the world. While it has an upper class reputation, and not undeservingly, there is a "ghetto" within the city limits. The Naperville Ghetto is a series of apartment buildings that, at last count, contains 100% of the black population of the city.

#21 ·
Naperville

Quote:
Naperville: Where even the "gangstaz" famliles have a higher average income than the entire city of Detroit.
"Meng, I got off dat bus today, an' some ****** tole' me dat mah shoes was 'so last year'!"

"Fo-shizzle, bra? Dem shoes be 1975 Palmiotti's, Leather Edition!"

"Cheah!"

"Dayum, it be hard to be a gangsta 'round Naperville meng."

Quote:
The only city in the entire world where cops outnumber the teenagers.
"Naperville has 5.3 cops per teenager"

Quote:
A city known to have an income range slightly less than Beverly Hills but a hell of a lot greater than most the world. While it has an upper class reputation, and not undeservingly, there is a "ghetto" within the city limits. The Naperville Ghetto is a series of apartment buildings that, at last count, contains 100% of the black population of the city.

:spit:lmao::lmao::lmao:

#20 ·
Kenosha, WI . . . YEP!

Yep!
Kenosha 114 up, 67 down
buy kenosha mugs, tshirts and magnets4th largest (to be the 3rd largest) city in Wisconsin.

In Kenosha, you will find a bar on every corner. You will find asshole drivers (Some of them from Illinois) who WILL drive and WILL push their way through wheather you like it or not. What's there to do in Kenosha? Drink beer at one of the corner bars. Outlet Shopping (Like outlet malls and stuff, go to Kenosha) Other recreation includes shoplifting from ShopKo and other department stores, fighting, and smoking weed. Thats really about it. The downtown area as well as much of the residentual areas looks trashy and rundown. The police in Kenosha often use excessive force. Examples of this include beating people with musical instruments and pepper spray at a punk rock event and shooting an un armed man who they thought was armed. So watch what you do if you drive through this shithole. People who live in Kenosha often nickname it "Kenowhere" or "K-Town" People in Milwaukee think people from Kenosha are red necks when in reality they're just a bunch of drunks and jackasses.

Hi I'm from Kenosha!

#22 ·
Where I grew up. Pretty boring (Hanover Park):
A nice place, also a place people (mostly out of Chicago) like to come when they are WaStED to come down from a 'hangover' and sometimes 'puke' (see number 3)
Where I live now (Downers Grove):
a shitty town where kids pretend they're ghetto but they're actually not. there are 'punk' and 'hardcore' kids who like to slit their wrists for attention. also, nothing ever happens. someone should burn the town down.

a place where un-loved children and utter failures at life take steroids so that they can be good at high school football, because they suck at life and thats all that they have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.