Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Shopping For A New Mattress

982 views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Vcook 
#1 · (Edited)
Fuck Me these things are NOT cheap - I jump on this fucking sweet looking one - $4K - I ask the guy if he is going to buy me dinner and at least tell me he'll call me next week........."Excuse Me Sir?" - "Forget it Cupcake, what else ya got that is not more expensive than my Track Bike?" - "What do you mean?" - "Do you have a cheap bastard section Pretty Boy or am I going to have to earn my discount the old fashion way in the back room?" - "Excuse Me Sir?" - "I like your tie, Clip On?" - "Umm, No Sir..."

I think this kid MIGHT have been 19 - Where the fuck can I go and get a Mattress from someone who knows whats up? - This was at a Bedding Experts

#5 ·
I only need a Mattress, not the Box Spring Set thing - I got the kid down from $570 to $500 Delivered but fuck me, not sure if I wanna drop "Slicks & Tire Warmers" on a fucking Mattress

#11 ·
There is a queen out in the alley right now I can get to you for a great price.

It has a stain but you'll barely notice it if you put a sheet any color but white on it. Well you might need a mattress pad.

Let me know if you want it and I'll run down and pull it over to the side for you.

#12 ·
I bought my last mattress set at Sam's Club and it's worked out. And not ridiculously expensive. And they sell the mattress and boxspring separately.

#14 ·
Comedians, The Lot Of Yas

It was a Set for $1199 Marked down from $1699 that I was getting Just the Mattress for $519 Delivered

Sealy 26th Anniversary Plush Euro Pillow Top - Not sure if that is a good deal or what - Seeing as my current is starting to cave in the middle and is about 15 years old, I figured I might look around a bit

#16 ·
shazaam, i rule.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have a height & weight rule so a Queen size provides ample room

Take note children, what Uncle Vcook has displayed here is called thinking 10 steps ahead - This can be VERY useful in not only bedding the snatchaheim, but in life in general - What do we say to Uncle Vcook?

THAAAAAAAANKS UNCLE VCOOOOOOOOK

#18 ·
5 year from JahCee Penay and 10 yr from Sparky - I did not see the $699 thing - He told me differently - Cheeky Bastid

#19 ·
We got ours through Verlo. They built ours in the store assembly area. We chose the stiffness we wanted to start with, and was give one chance to alter stiffness after or within 30 days.

Search online for a store location near you, we went to Sleepy Hollow.

With all the wool you pull, I'm suprised it lasted 15 yrs.

#23 ·
i bought my old mattress from sleep city on diversey/clark.

good people who actually know what they are talking about and don't try to shove the most expensive set down your throat. ask for rick...he's pretty laid back and was willing to negotiate the price (which, quite honestly, was damn cheap to begin with.) oh, and if you say you saw them on yelp, they'll give you a discount, too.

#25 ·
We have the Tempurpedic Bellasonna
but just a quick word of warning

I mean for us being married this is a non-issue - but I just wanted to make sure you were aware :laughing

There was an AWESOME article on thisisby.us about it a couple years ago I was going to send you a link to.. Sadly thisisby.us went down :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.