- No Ride Scheduled
- No Race This Weekend
- Raining Outside
- I have no where to be of anyone to be there with
- ZERO commitments right now
What do you guys do in these situations? - Porn? - Check
I am just walking in Circles, drinking Coffee and listening to Chilled Trance......
Been there. Doesn't happen often for me, but you're right, when it does, you just seem totally clueless. I try to workout, but that only eats up just over an hour. And if you've got the whole day of nothing...I guess catch up on sleep (though this usually affects me later in the week and I end up being more tired after), catch up on TV/Documentaries that you've wanted to watch.
Here's a list of ideas for you:
- Mall Walking and/or people watching
- Reading a Book
- Sit and click through YouTube music all day, allows you to find some cool songs/music you wouldn't otherwise have ran across
- Go to the store, buy some food, come home, and cook it. Then eat.
- Clean something in the house
- You can come to my house and vacuum the floors
- Start researching a new hobby you've been wanting to get into (ex. cigars, scuba, etc)
Good luck with your day!