Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Whats the bill

What will Bugs bill be for busting through the toll both????

2K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  JRobbins 
#1 ·
Since Bug broke through a toll booth arm and left the scence without paying what is he going to owe the State of Indiana??? :lmao:

I am guessing the letter will be at his doorstep within the week! :nutkick:

#13 ·
Although Bug is smooth, Uncle Sam is better at rape then Ed is at subtle persuasion.

IF they got his plate, my guess is 5 hundo to a grand.

Because the gov't is strapped for cash, they'll do whatever they can to get some. Wouldn't be surprised if a citation is issued in addition to an inflated repair bill.

Hope I'm wrong!

#16 ·
The state will apologize to him for putting that arm in his way. Then bug will sit back and proclaim that he does not always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers dos equis

#18 ·
Ha - Awesome Poll...........fuckers

#19 ·
I've done the same and only paid the toll...

#20 ·
Seriously tho, what should I have done? - Who could I have called? -It was 9:30pm in the middle of no where and no one around - I went back and there is nothing and no one to even tell

Would the expect me to have called the cops and waited? - If so then I guess I AM in the wrong here

#27 ·
If there were no cameras, then I wouldn't worry about it. Even if they do contact you, state u paid, the thing didn't open, and u were not from there and had no idea what to do.

#28 ·
Took my bro out to NIU for his orientation on the back of my cycle in 1987, and he held the toll money to make it easier. Went up to the toll, waited for the guy to pay his toll and move up. He moved up, but didn't pay the whole toll obviously, and when we threw our money in, we basically paid his toll, so once the gate opened we took off behind the car and tried to make it through too. The gate came down quick, I ducked, and it hit my bro in the shoulder and busted the gate into pieces. We took off. :laughing: Nothing ever happened from that. WAY before cameras though.

#29 ·
That must have been waaaay before it was ghey to ride two-up with a dude...

#31 ·
Cant switch plates if there isnt one there :laughing:

#35 ·
Unless its a ninja 250 plate ;)

#36 ·
wat?

#37 ·
...A plate registered to a 250

#39 ·
Nada - Like I posted, I did not see any cameras and it was pitch black out - It was a very small (2) gate un-manned toll booth - Not all fancy schmancy like the Ill ones - That being said, I prob have a notice from them now that I just typed that - FML

#41 ·
With My Use Of TOTAL AWESOMENESS and lack of smarts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.