Winter Storage Feeler - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Automotive Afficianado

Sportbike: Trek
Years Riding: 3285 days and counting
How you found us: CLSB found me...

Send a message via AIM to Julian@MotoCARR
Winter Storage Feeler

**Odysseys Approved**

I recently opened a physical location to my online car audio business that I use for installations. As it turns out, it looks like I will have some extra space available after storing my own car/bike, and I'd like to open the extra space available to CLSB to those needing a place to store their bike for the winter.

Few quick details
-Shop is heated, however it will not be running all the time. Only while I am working. I have been told by my landlord that on the coldest days last winter, the shop stayed above freezing due to the fact that it only has one outside facing wall and insulated roof. Guesstimates 40-45 deg.

-I am willing to allow access to your bike after 7pm weekdays, and almost anytime weekends if you want to check in on your bike while it's in storage. I just need a day or two heads up to make sure I am around to meet you there. Also considering allowing people to work on their bikes for quick things every so often.(30min-1hr)

-Shop is in a good area, I was born and raised in mundelein, and I currently live about 5 minutes away from the shop. That being said, I can't promise that the shop is fort knox safe, but talking to the surrounding tennants, the only incident in the past 5-6 years has been a radar detector taken from an unlocked car at the auto repair shop right next door.

-On the other hand, the auto repair guy is there all day, 7 days a week. I have yet to go there after my reg. job and he not be there.

-Haven't set a price yet, promise it'll be reasonable Thinking sub $75.

Here is a quick walk around. Red car will not be in there, and my black car will be where the red car is. My thought is bike storage will be to the right of the black car. I don't see this happening, but as cars move around, should something get nudged, i'd rather it be my car than domino stored bikes.

eBay user name for references: Refined_Performance
Company site: www.MotoCARR.com
Google review

Interest/questions, let me know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Automotive Afficianado

Sportbike: Trek
Years Riding: 3285 days and counting
How you found us: CLSB found me...

Send a message via AIM to Julian@MotoCARR
PMs/emails replied to.

Looks like I can offer space for $55/mo for those interested.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode