Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Anyone use a Roomba ?

2K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  Odysseys 
#1 ·
I want to know if and how a Roomba work . Doe's it get stuck or run down ?

#7 ·
We have had one for a few years. If you have a single level floor, they work great. We have a step down to our living room, and we have to set a "gate" to keep it from having problems. For tile or hardwood floors it is excellent.

Carpet, well it vacuums, but I prefer to use it in the more open areas with hard surfaces. Or at least very short carpet.

#18 ·
Weve got a Irobot and my wife uses it all the time, its nice we turn it on at night before we go to bed and come down and the floor is cleaned, one less chore to do the next day! No issues after a year so far.

#19 ·
Dog fur will clog it up. You will spend a lot of time picking it out of the brushes. Battery life is eh. Don't do it.

#20 ·
We've had one for about a year. Kids love to turn it on and run so it is used about once a week now compared to nightly before.

It works great as long as you empty it daily as we have alot of black lab hair. You need to clean the roller as well which takes another minute or two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.