Are Canadians better than Mexicans? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Fat guy on a sport bike

Sportbike: Schwinn
Years Riding: 7 minutes and 52 seconds
How you found us: ask.com

Are Canadians better than Mexicans?

Came across this on a random google search.

http://christwire.org/2009/08/why-ca...wn-a-canadian/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ Wire
Why Canít I Own A Canadian?
August 31, 2009 by Amber

Growing up in Southern California, my family was blessed to own three house Mexicans. Though they did not speak much American, they still had hearts of gold.

They would cook, clean, garden and tend to my siblings and me, all with a kindly smile and steadfast determination. At the end of the day, dad would give them a bit of money and usually some food or other nice things to take home with them.

The older lady of them, Dona Josefa, lived with us throughout a good portion of the school year. Memories of her smiling eyes and taco-scented hugs still fill my heart with warmth to this very day.

All across Southern California, Mexicans are vital to the economy. Some help farmers pick lettuce and sell produce to the free markets. Others do massive amounts of landscaping or perhaps serve up burgers at the local McDonalds.

My childhood house Mexicans always worked hard and all three of those ladies never asked for a cent more than what they were paid; they appreciated the honor of serving a proper family with their dedicated work.

In exchange for their service, we gave them really money ó American dollars ó to take home to their families. I think Dad paid each of them $50 a day, which is good money for a Mexican. They never stole and we helped their family establish a great new life in los Estados Unidos and even shared the same Catholic faith.

Sadly, things are not the same in modern times.

There are liberals out there who are racist and hate Mexicans. They call them lazy, no good workers and have no sympathy for the way Mexicoís economy is failing them. Mexico is full of corrupt politicians who squander US aide money and ship it into their African-inspired drug cartels, and liberals create laws that make us give health-insurance to children born to Mexicans in our country, so we will have anger toward the Mexicans for using up our health care.

These hard-working Mexicans only want to sneak into America so they can work for our families. Sure, there are bad apples in every bunch. Some Mexicans are indeed very evil opportunists, and our border patrol guards and patriots can only wait and pick out so many suspicious looking ones, then send them back to their swine-flu laden lands.

Many of the new Mexicans who sneak into our country have attitudes. They love knives and violence. They are no longer professing 3rd world Catholics like my house Mexicans growing up. They are gangsters malos and strike terror into my heart.

Not even the women can be trusted, as they will steal your items and flaunt their curvy bean dipped hips in front of your husband and sons. I would love for my children to have the culture-enriching experience of having several Mexican nannies, but the risk is too great.

Thinking about this, one thing popped into my mind. Why canít I own a Canadian?

Think about it. Racism is ugly and trusting oneís neighbors is Christlike, so we should also let people from ALL the lesser Americas to come visit us to work as well. Canada is a country full of snow-bound savages who are good at chopping wood and light industrial tasks.

Imagine how much the impoverished state of Michigan could benefit by having Native Canadians and even their fair-skinned counterparts drift into the state to provide base labor. It would juice the economy.

Looking at data, we can actually see that Canada is a far more peaceful nation than that of Mexicans. Go figure, it is full of former British and Indian bloodlines. Millions of Canadians anxiously await for us to allow them to sneak in, as they all live within 200 miles of our American border.

Owning poor foreign people is a great experience that every family should have. The values and warm memories I have from the experience are everlasting, and Iím sure those three kind Mexican women were able to provide their family with untold riches from all the money we gave them.

If we are able to have such an experience with more trustworthy modern people, like the Canadians, it would be a truly splendid thing for this generation and more to come.

It would actually be more prudent to encourage jobless Canadians to come to America and be our house workers.

Friends, let us vote the liberals out of office. They are against NAFTA and a super-highway that will connect us in special Christian harmony.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 08:54 AM
DONATING MEMBER

Sportbike: Trackdayz "I" bike!
Years Riding: since last year
How you found us: In a fortune cookie

I used to own a few Canadians, but with the economy had to sell them. Hopefully they are alright.

------->> Best motorcycle shop ever!

http://www.chicagoperformance.com/
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 09:10 AM

Sportbike: 1998 GSX-R600
Years Riding: 4th season
How you found us: Sportbikes.net

$50 per day x 3 workers? I definitely could not afford to own Mexicans. I can barely afford to own my daycare provider at $50 per day x 1 worker.

-Chris
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Special Agent Lance Boyle

Sportbike: 2010 KX250F
Years Riding: 26
How you found us: Sportbike Network

Send a message via AIM to Sticky
Mexicans have better food but Canadian womenz are hotter

<--------Sticky Nicky
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 09:28 AM
CLSB's Jesus Lover

Sportbike: 05 ninja scooter, 07 baby gixxer yes a blue and white one
Years Riding: i like turtles so i cant drink orange juice anymore
How you found us: google

Thinking about this, one thing popped into my mind. Why can’t I own a Canadian?

Think about it. Racism is ugly and trusting one’s neighbors is Christlike, so we should also let people from ALL the lesser Americas to come visit us to work as well. Canada is a country full of snow-bound savages who are good at chopping wood and light industrial tasks.

very strange choice of words with owning but i get the drift.

of course racism is ugly yet this author then goes on to discriminate against canucks (wth?)

every first generation/immigrant group works their butts off to make it here and as affluence is achieved the true measure of the person is exposed as greed takes over. mexicans are not unique in this way. all of our families went through this at some point in time.

Do not pray for life to be easier but instead pray to be stronger.

Teddy Roosevelt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode