Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

5 Hour Energy

1K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Dave13 
#1 ·
Finally tried it. It works really well.

Has anyone heard anything negative about this product (for moderate use)?

#6 ·
Works great for those days when you had a little bit too much to drink the night before and need to be productive in the morning.

1. Set your alarm 30 minutes before you have to wake up
2. Chug half of the bottle
3. Go back to sleep for 30 minutes
4. Chug the rest of the bottle
5. Go on with your normal routine and you'll feel like a million bucks for a few hours until it wears off.

I recommend eating something with it though if you normally don't eat breakfast or you'll vomit...don't ask me how I know :laughing

#9 ·
hey mateen - b vitamins generally speaking are not a problem as they are water soluble so anything that you take in greater than your body's needs or ability to utilize get pissed out of your system. vitamin b6 is different though in that excessive amounts of this taken in over time can cause nerve damage. i tell my patients to limit vitamin b6 to no more than 50 mg daily for 30 days if they take it regularly.

have you tried cutting back on your fifth a day vodka habit? that might help your mornings some. i kid. :)

you ever getting back to chicago?

Reactions: Gone In 3
#20 ·
tried em a few times in college for when i was pulling all nighters and studyin for finals and stuff. i think they work ok. didnt really feel any different from a regualr energy drink.

i like the venom energy drinks. pretty tasty and work for me.

anything but redbull. shit is horrible and overrated. only tolerable in a redbull n vodka lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.