Motorcycle ride on for 4year old??? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
Motorcycle ride on for 4year old???

Anyone know or have any great ideas on what to buy for my son who LOVES motorcycles but can't ride a bike yet without training wheels. I'm looking around and all I'm seeing are those power wheel battery type bikes. I already have a powerwheels jeep that he rides and loves but want to add something else to the toys in the garage.

I'm thinking a 50cc might be to much for him...and quite frankly too much for me to spend on xmas.

Anyone have any ideas??? or links...

Thanks,
Marlon
aahyeah77 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Registered User
 
Kruz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: West of 59, North of 88
Posts: 18,885
Location: West of 59, North of 88
Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me
           
Kruz is offline  
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
used xr50 with training wheels!!

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
Kruz- we have a balance bike that his older brother used...and my 4 year old is starting to use.

Vcook- I'm not a dirt rider and didn't realize they made training wheels for the 50cc! No only if I could find one cheap for him to play on!!!!

Originally I was looking for a motorcycle that could be electric but not cheap like a powerwheels something that looks like a real bike...jeeze I should just buy a cheap 50cc! LOL
aahyeah77 is offline  
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 04:38 PM
.
 
Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,985
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 05 DRZ-SM, 80 GS1100E, 99 KTM 125SX, 03 KTM 200MXC
Years Riding: Since 2001
How you found us: ?
           
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Send a message via Yahoo to Ryan
Like Vcook said, Honda XR50 or Yamaha PW50 with training wheels. Stay away from the Chinese garbage they sell at PepBoys. A used Japanese 50 is 100x the bike that those hunks of shit are new.
Ryan is offline  
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:14 PM
TMC
Registered User
 
TMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lockport, Ill
Posts: 473
Location: Lockport, Ill
Sportbike: Yamaha R6, YZ250f
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: local riders
  
Get a PW50 for the little ones and put the training wheels on. My boy started riding when he was 3.5yo and had the training wheels off at 4yo. You can find them for a decent price if you look around, say $5-650 with training wheels. Down the road you can sell if for about what you have in it rather than throwing it away like the china crap.

Troy Carter
2006 R6
2006 YZ250f
I take pictures of people.
TMC is offline  
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:17 PM
TMC
Registered User
 
TMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lockport, Ill
Posts: 473
Location: Lockport, Ill
Sportbike: Yamaha R6, YZ250f
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: local riders
  
my 4yo at Joliet MX.








Troy Carter
2006 R6
2006 YZ250f
I take pictures of people.
TMC is offline  
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:21 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH
 
STANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: G-VIEW
Posts: 6,900
Location: G-VIEW
Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR
           
Two of my kids started on a PW50 with training wheels , no problems whatsoever.
STANIMAL is offline  
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:22 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH
 
STANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: G-VIEW
Posts: 6,900
Location: G-VIEW
Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR
           
STANIMAL is offline  
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Resident Slow Guy
 
ENutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: On a plane
Posts: 7,390
Location: On a plane
Sportbike: Ain't got none!
Years Riding: Since May 21, 2011
How you found us: The intarwebz
           
Send a message via Yahoo to ENutz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
my 4yo at Joliet MX.








Holy crap that's awesome! How old was he when he started and how long did it take him to go from training wheels to none at all?

<- Erwin

CCS AM #611

"Nigga if you ride, nigga you gon fall!" - Katt Williams

Ashwin Gopal, David Ryan, Baby Ronin Tyler, John George, Chris Kotacka aka 'Arch', Eva Grzegorczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob, Esq. View Post
image v. substance. Some people want to be motorcyclists, others just want to be seen as motorcyclists.
ENutz is offline  
post #11 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:57 PM
__________
 
Dirtbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere else.
Posts: 6,365
Location: Somewhere else.
Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN
           
Both the PW and CRF 50's have a throttle stop screw so they can't go full throttle also.
Dirtbiker is offline  
post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
 
SmartDrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bartlett
Posts: 11,409
Location: Bartlett
Sportbike: 955i Speed Triple, 100AE Road King, AP1 Honda S2000
Years Riding: 1/3rd of my life.
How you found us: Cave Johnson
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENutz View Post
Holy crap that's awesome! How old was he when he started and how long did it take him to go from training wheels to none at all?
+1, that's incredible.

Brian
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Si vis pacem parabellum

Quote:
Yeah, I quit doing blow, not being rad!
SmartDrug is offline  
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 06:47 PM
bwa
Boom
 
bwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 13,320
Location: Kalispell, MT
Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENutz View Post
Holy crap that's awesome! How old was he when he started and how long did it take him to go from training wheels to none at all?
let me teach ya how to read (underlined and bolded the important stuff for ya)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
Get a PW50 for the little ones and put the training wheels on. My boy started riding when he was 3.5yo and had the training wheels off at 4yo. You can find them for a decent price if you look around, say $5-650 with training wheels. Down the road you can sell if for about what you have in it rather than throwing it away like the china crap.
TMC- that is awesome I gotta talk the wife into letting me do this with our kids
bwa is offline  
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Armed law abiding citizen
 
Dave13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Posts: 19,055
Location: Middleburg, Florida
Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk
How you found us: Google
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
my 4yo at Joliet MX.
Elbows up kid!

Haha, seriously that's awesome.
Dave13 is offline  
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered User
 
2weelpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Posts: 18,082
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
           
http://www.lake-link.com/tradingpost...ngPostID=53309

Mike

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline  
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 07:31 PM
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
that photo kinda reminds me of vcook's flying photo with the GXSR. hahahahah
crashomon is offline  
post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 08:00 PM
DONATING MEMBER
 
Chicago Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Northlake, IL 60164
Posts: 25,074
Location: Northlake, IL 60164
Sportbike: Trackdayz "I" bike!
Years Riding: since last year
How you found us: In a fortune cookie
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
Get a PW50 for the little ones and put the training wheels on. My boy started riding when he was 3.5yo and had the training wheels off at 4yo. You can find them for a decent price if you look around, say $5-650 with training wheels. Down the road you can sell if for about what you have in it rather than throwing it away like the china crap.
Same here. Govern the gas for a while and then let her rip.
Chicago Performance is offline  
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
That is awesome TMC! I'm in awe...and can't stop looking at the photos!

Looks like I'm a year behind! hahahahaha I'm a little hesitant to get a gas powered 50cc just because he would be riding it around a typical suburban neighborhood...and I'm afraid its going to be too loud. And to be honest the wife just looked at me like NO WAY!

I did go out to a couple places today to take a look at a couple....I went to some place on 45th and harlem which had a bunch of those chinese cheepos you guys talk about for about $350. And I also stopped at toys r us and pep boys to see what they have.

I found the razor mx350...which is an electric dirt bike..24 volts and goes up to 15mph for $229.99. I know its no where compared to a pw50, but this may be an inexpensive way for me to see if he likes it. And to me 45mins to an Hr on one charge might be good enough. The bike, frame and throttle seemed pretty damn sturdy. And reading some reviews make it seem alright. Any of you guys have this? Let me know what you guys think...

http://www.amazon.com/Razor-MX350-Ro.../dp/B0007MZV3C
aahyeah77 is offline  
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM

 
resurrection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: parkforest IL
Posts: 5,620
Location: parkforest IL
Sportbike: lots
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: grasshopper
           
+1

Gus
We offer three kinds of service @ Resurrection
GOOD - CHEAP - FAST
You can pick any two
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD
and cold beer.

I'd love to help but I don't chase parts.
Please contact other forum members and supporters for parts.
resurrection is offline  
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
I'm really torn now! I really want a PW50!!!! Been watching youtube videos of kids on those pw50s!
aahyeah77 is offline  
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
go with the PW50. the electric things hold no resale value at all and its not like the kids gonna be riding it around at 10pm at night on the weekends, drinking 40-dogs with his pals....
crashomon is offline  
post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 09:34 AM
TMC
Registered User
 
TMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lockport, Ill
Posts: 473
Location: Lockport, Ill
Sportbike: Yamaha R6, YZ250f
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: local riders
  
Marlon PM'd me about riding gear for little ones and I though it would be nice to share with everyone.

Pretty much, you're screwed for gear. It's a small market for this stuff so not many shops carry too much of it. The Chicago motorcycle show is worthless, not one shop will have anything MX related and definitely not for kids. I live in Lockport and found most of Cash's gear at either DGY or Rich's Yamaha.

DGY is in Downers Grove on Ogden and had several pairs of gloves, jerseys, googles, and pants for kids. Most were a little big for a 3/4 year old but acceptable however the prices were generally regular retail even during the off season. I think we go gloves, knee and elbow pads from DGY because they were in stock and fit.

Rich's Yamaha is on Archer in Lockport right by the new-ish I-355 extension. They generally have a few kids items but not a huge array. I picked up Cash's helmet there for a decent price and also got his chest protector and pants there for a reasonable amount. They do clearance some stuff out during the off season so check in once in a while to see what kind of deals they have.

Boots - nobody has boots in stock locally that I could find. DGY can order them but because they need a minimum order amount for FOX they said it may be a month or more before they order them. I ended up ordering FOX kids boots online and have been very happy with them. The FOX boots have a thick removable insole that allows them to grow with your kids foot.

Those two places would be my first stops in the area if your looking for kids gear. If you happen to take a trip up to the Lake Geneva area stop in at Midwest Action Cycle. We stopped there this summer and found that they had some kids gear there as well. We picked up a second pair of gloves and a neck brace there for the little man.

Good Luck.

Troy Carter
2006 R6
2006 YZ250f
I take pictures of people.
TMC is offline  
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC View Post
Marlon PM'd me about riding gear for little ones and I though it would be nice to share with everyone.

Pretty much, you're screwed for gear. It's a small market for this stuff so not many shops carry too much of it. The Chicago motorcycle show is worthless, not one shop will have anything MX related and definitely not for kids. I live in Lockport and found most of Cash's gear at either DGY or Rich's Yamaha.

DGY is in Downers Grove on Ogden and had several pairs of gloves, jerseys, googles, and pants for kids. Most were a little big for a 3/4 year old but acceptable however the prices were generally regular retail even during the off season. I think we go gloves, knee and elbow pads from DGY because they were in stock and fit.

Rich's Yamaha is on Archer in Lockport right by the new-ish I-355 extension. They generally have a few kids items but not a huge array. I picked up Cash's helmet there for a decent price and also got his chest protector and pants there for a reasonable amount. They do clearance some stuff out during the off season so check in once in a while to see what kind of deals they have.

Boots - nobody has boots in stock locally that I could find. DGY can order them but because they need a minimum order amount for FOX they said it may be a month or more before they order them. I ended up ordering FOX kids boots online and have been very happy with them. The FOX boots have a thick removable insole that allows them to grow with your kids foot.

Those two places would be my first stops in the area if your looking for kids gear. If you happen to take a trip up to the Lake Geneva area stop in at Midwest Action Cycle. We stopped there this summer and found that they had some kids gear there as well. We picked up a second pair of gloves and a neck brace there for the little man.

Good Luck.
Thanks for the great info! I'll def check out Rich's yamaha and dgy...
aahyeah77 is offline  
post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 09:43 AM
TMC
Registered User
 
TMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lockport, Ill
Posts: 473
Location: Lockport, Ill
Sportbike: Yamaha R6, YZ250f
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: local riders
  
The PW's are a better investment and a better piece of equipment. If it breaks there are tons of parts for them and they are easy to work on but you won't easily find much for the china stuff.

This is Cash's first ride without the training wheels. Amazingly he could also ride his bicycle without training wheels right after he learned on his PW. Sorry for not embedding, I don't get youtube at the office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjozR...e_gdata_player

Troy Carter
2006 R6
2006 YZ250f
I take pictures of people.
TMC is offline  
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:07 AM
You got the talkin' done
 
jrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alaska, WI
Posts: 15,711
Location: Alaska, WI
Sportbike: 2016 Honda Africa Twin & 1979 Honda CB750F
Years Riding: long enough to have fallen off a few times - glad I wear a helmet!
How you found us: Loose Lips Sink Ships, Loose Wires Cause Fires
           
tnat, where are some pics of your 6 year old? Make sure they are the ones on his dirt bike kicking up major roosts, not taking a big shit on the big boy potty. lol

If you ain't with us, then it's just bad news.
jrock is offline  
post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
aahyeah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 220
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Sportbike: 2003 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 3
How you found us: Member: Labdog
           
twc- so are you saying he learned to ride the pw50 before riding a bicycle? And any chance you still have the training wheels?
aahyeah77 is offline  
post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruz View Post
thats what i did, kid was off training wheels fast, now rides a PW50 no train wheels. Also we picked up a razor scooter when he was 3.5 for $15 at a garage sale, bought $60 training wheels( before he could rode a bicylce) and it was a great trainer as it has a workable throttle, and hand brake. Its not too overwhelming, by 4.5 yrs old he was roosting on the elc razor. Super cheap, can run it in your backyard and lets them learn throttle and brake control + not hot spots to get burned on. My 4 yr old now rides the Razor and 6 yr old rips the PW50!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahyeah77 View Post
Thanks for the great info! I'll def check out Rich's yamaha and dgy...
Just get on Ebay or check dennis kirk outlet store, i got top of the line thor pants $ 10-30, thor gloves $6, jerseys $6-15. Boots though are hard to get for a deal as they are bought up fast on ebay.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:26 AM
Pringles can user
 
tnat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: woodstock,illinois
Posts: 6,269
Location: woodstock,illinois
Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahyeah77 View Post
That is awesome TMC! I'm in awe...and can't stop looking at the photos!

Looks like I'm a year behind! hahahahaha I'm a little hesitant to get a gas powered 50cc just because he would be riding it around a typical suburban neighborhood...and I'm afraid its going to be too loud. And to be honest the wife just looked at me like NO WAY!

I did go out to a couple places today to take a look at a couple....I went to some place on 45th and harlem which had a bunch of those chinese cheepos you guys talk about for about $350. And I also stopped at toys r us and pep boys to see what they have.

I found the razor mx350...which is an electric dirt bike..24 volts and goes up to 15mph for $229.99. I know its no where compared to a pw50, but this may be an inexpensive way for me to see if he likes it. And to me 45mins to an Hr on one charge might be good enough. The bike, frame and throttle seemed pretty damn sturdy. And reading some reviews make it seem alright. Any of you guys have this? Let me know what you guys think...

http://www.amazon.com/Razor-MX350-Ro.../dp/B0007MZV3C
I just saw this, look for a used one. FOr the backyard its the best for a new rider and easy.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?


CLICK THE LINK!


http://www.club57mx.com/



Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope



Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
tnat is offline  
post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old 11-29-2011, 10:30 AM
TMC
Registered User
 
TMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lockport, Ill
Posts: 473
Location: Lockport, Ill
Sportbike: Yamaha R6, YZ250f
Years Riding: 10+
How you found us: local riders
  
tnat's right about the throttle and brake control. It's nice for them to learn that while on training wheels so that it's not very overwhelming then when you pull the wheels it's just balancing they need. Cash was pretty good on a Razer scooter before loosing the T-wheels but I never thought about a balance bike.

I do have the wheels still but they are not really usable. Cash doesn't much like changes so we had to bend the bar up to let him try that before completely taking them off. Plus, I've got one more kid to put through the PW so I'd like to keep them (I'll make a replacement bar).

Troy Carter
2006 R6
2006 YZ250f
I take pictures of people.
TMC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome