Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Cpd cop on bike shoots Maywood man

3K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  zed88 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I noticed how the Fraternal Order of Police spokesman answered the questions, and said everything exactly right.

I am glad though that a person carrying was able to save themselves. I do however wonder what the story would be without the FOP mouthpiece.

For example, if this were my neighborhood it could have been something like:

An off duty officer was doing twice the speed limit down a residential street on his Harley Davidson motorcycle, did not notice children playing curbside due to his radio blaring classic rock, his straight pipes, and his excessive speed. His limited riding skills forced him to ditch the bike, clipping a young girl who stupidly ran into the street chasing a ball. Family members furious at the reckless riding on a residential street vociferously approached the downed rider who answered with "fuck off I'm a cop", then proceeded to beat him senseless for almost running down a child. The officer responded with several 9mm rounds to his assailants, some of which actually hit.

/cynic

#4 ·
What would happen if he didn't had a gun on him, probably would be beaten to death.
What is wrong with those people, 3 year old being up so late and playing on the street.
My kids are 6 and 8 and by 8:30 they are sleeping in their beds.

#5 ·
Can't sleep in the hood, worried about getting shot.

Eat on on the floor
Watch TV on the floor
Sleep on the floor

-Chris Rock

#7 ·
the fact that he is a cop has no bearing in this case. Its not fair that he was able to defend himself. You and I would be dead right now
I cant for the life of me figure out why he didnt shoot bofe of dem and let them aks questions later

Reactions: trkyleg
#12 ·
Lucky for him he was a cop. But, fuck the rest of us. We should die because the pols keep us unable to defend ourselves. Fuck this state and all the crooked pols that run it. Would he be alive to talk about it if he had to dial 911 and wait for the police to get there.

Reactions: Cerk
#15 ·
Harsh language

#17 ·
Too bad so sad. Good to hear the cop and kid will be ok.

#18 ·
Great Line -

“He was a good person,” she said. “I know for sure he wasn’t out to harm the man. My brother would never harm anybody. I could understand him [the officer] being upset, but two wrongs don’t make a right.”

#19 ·
Is Maywood bad? - Worse than say Old Irving?

#28 ·
Old Irving was kinda bad about 10 years ago, but its cleared up alot in those 10 years. That one park on Irving Park between Pulaski and Elston always had some sort of shooting on the weekends.

I remember the indoor basketball court being nothing but trouble.

Still nothing like Maywood, maywood is much worse

#29 ·
Might as well consider Maywood and the all of those west burbs boarding chicago shit cause since they board the 11th district.

#32 ·
Wow I couldn't get past the first two pages. According to that one guy I carry everyday bc I want to be a hero or get into trouble. Douchery at its finest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.