anybody heard of Ride of the Century? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
anybody heard of Ride of the Century?

a neighbor told me about it, I think CLSB members should get involved next year. Imagine what awesome footages tcmalker would have! Hooligans, unite!


Some video I found:



tcmalker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered User
 
LockDownMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 345
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 2012 Ducati M696
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: Scout 67
 
That looks like a lot of fun. Why are the cops so pissed?
LockDownMike is offline  
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered User
 
ThirdgenTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aurora
Posts: 1,512
Location: Aurora
Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
           
Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
Some of the shit that cops do nowdays to pull bikers over piss me off. Mind you I am not one of those cop haters and I understand that some of these people may be doing illegal things but the cops have been forcing bikers off the road or hitting them. For what? A stupid traffic violation? Not worth someones life. Let them go and they will be out of your way soon enough.
ThirdgenTa is offline  
post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:14 PM
The Plumber
 
Matoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Posts: 1,261
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Sportbike: 05 SV650S
Years Riding: enough
How you found us: Another member on another board I visit
           
Send a message via AIM to Matoo
Are we watching the same videos? The cops light up the cherries and they are ignored. They come to the road block and the bikes take to the grass and ride the wrong way down the road. Maybe I sound like an old fart, but the cops did nothing wrong that I can see in the video.
These morons are what gives all sportbike riders a bad name.

"If you love your motorcycle let it go, if it comes back you've highsided"
Matoo is offline  
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:27 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Some of the shit that cops do nowdays to pull bikers over piss me off. Mind you I am not one of those cop haters and I understand that some of these people may be doing illegal things but the cops have been forcing bikers off the road or hitting them. For what? A stupid traffic violation? Not worth someones life. Let them go and they will be out of your way soon enough.
serious? Do you think they do things to bikers that are not done to cars? Cause if I'm not mistaken its called the PIT. and used on anyone that is eluding.

Simple fact is they were getting pulled over wouldn't it have been easier just to stop and listen to the BS lecture. Common sense tells me they are not going to write 300 plus bikes tickets it would take them all day plus i am willing to bet they dont have enough ticket books to write that many

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .

Last edited by C2M; 09-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.
C2M is offline  
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Orgynizer
 
Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,367
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoo View Post
Are we watching the same videos? The cops light up the cherries and they are ignored. They come to the road block and the bikes take to the grass and ride the wrong way down the road. Maybe I sound like an old fart, but the cops did nothing wrong that I can see in the video.
These morons are what gives all sportbike riders a bad name.
^^ This

Funny how it's NOT wrong for the bikers to flee or go the wrong way on an on-ramp...head on towards a civilian car, or wheelies...blah blah blah

Oh wait, there were arrests for drug and gun charges too....but that wasn't wrong either...still the cops fault.

And numerous tickets for no M class endorsement, oh wait...cops fault too

Yeah the cops are wrong..

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
Evil Twin is offline  
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
one word: due regard

you can't ram a motorcycle in order to give a traffic citation.
tcmalker is offline  
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado
 
Bek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 7,144
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
a neighbor told me about it, I think CLSB members should get involved next year. Imagine how many people tcmalker would take down when tcmalker crashes spectacularly!
Fixed.
Bek is offline  
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:43 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
one word: due regard

you can't ram a motorcycle in order to give a traffic citation.
Again you fail to amaze me DUE REGARD IS TWO WORDS. YES TCM I did slipped up your a Chicago cop on purpose. Sadly your mind goes in so many directions and your third person speak I'm shocked you got on the force. You're most likely some beat junkie working a day car alone cause you're a mental case

Second running makes it a felony therefor your fair game

So you cant ram a bike but you can PIT a car doing a 100 on the highway because he committed the same crime of eluding?

Also provide a link to a case any where in the county where a police officer was convicted of driving without due regard during a chase after the suspect fled. To my knowledge only one person was convicted of it and he was with the fire department responding to a call and a turned in front of them causing the crash thus is killed her child

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .

Last edited by C2M; 09-20-2012 at 08:35 PM.
C2M is offline  
post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Orgynizer
 
Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,367
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
one word: due regard

you can't ram a motorcycle in order to give a traffic citation.
I'm not saying the cop didn't hit the bike...but they sure as hell didn't RAM it...if the bike wasn't fleeing it never would've happened.

And I didn't see the cop cars make any abrupt turns/movements...so why couldn't the bike get out of the way...they are all bad ass riders...

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
Evil Twin is offline  
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Again you fail to amaze me officer DUE REGARD IS TWO WORDS.

So you cant ram a bike but you can PIT a car doing a 100 on the highway because he committed the same crime of eluding?
hey you changed your post!

I did a search and came up with this:

"Due regard is mostly a term for emergency vehicles. It says that although they have special driving rights they must still be aware and look out for the safety of other drivers on the road."

police vehicles = emergency vehicles
police chase = special driving rights

I've seen too many videos of cops disregarding due regard, all for what? A traffic ticket? Pride? Or maybe it's just adrenaline.

I guess this is ok too?

tcmalker is offline  
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:07 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
hey you changed your post!

I did a search and came up with this:

"Due regard is mostly a term for emergency vehicles. It says that although they have special driving rights they must still be aware and look out for the safety of other drivers on the road."

police vehicles = emergency vehicles
police chase = special driving rights

I've seen too many videos of cops disregarding due regard, all for what? A traffic ticket? Pride? Or maybe it's just adrenaline.

I guess this is ok too?

I did change my post just for you. And why the hell are you listing the definition of what it means we know the meaning of it.

So TCM man with gun on bike runs from you after you try to stop him you going to let him go? How about his regard for the safety of the rest of the public isnt that you're job also TO prevent injury to others due to the stupidity of some say driving the wrong way on a off ramp with a innocent female on back with no choice but to hang on.

My advice TCM clean your shit up bro cause your fucking confused on what side you're on. Like i said I bet your a day car and known as a mole aren't you

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .

Last edited by C2M; 09-20-2012 at 08:11 PM.
C2M is offline  
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado
 
Bek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 7,144
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Stop being a goddamn hypocrite. You criticize law enforcement for not obeying what you refer to as "due regard," yet take absolutely no responsibility for the fact that these riders are already breaking laws. Excessive speeding, illegal lane splitting, reckless riding, (and all of the other things you show off yourself doing) jeopardize the safety of yourself and others on the road.

These riders made a CHOICE to break the law. It is their responsibility to reap the consequences of being chased and apprehended.
Bek is offline  
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
Stop being a goddamn hypocrite. You criticize law enforcement for not obeying what you refer to as "due regard," yet take absolutely no responsibility for the fact that these riders are already breaking laws. Excessive speeding, illegal lane splitting, reckless riding, (and all of the other things you show off yourself doing) jeopardize the safety of yourself and others on the road.

These riders made a CHOICE to break the law. It is their responsibility to reap the consequences of being chased and apprehended.
Bek you forget to add in his videos clearly showing his fucking stupidity and lack of skill to outrun a 4banger on 90

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
I did change my post just for you. And why the hell are you listing the definition of what it means we know the meaning of it.

So TCM man with gun on bike runs from you after you try to stop him you going to let him go? How about his regard for the safety of the rest of the public isnt that you're job also TO prevent injury to others due to the stupidity of some say driving the wrong way on a off ramp with a innocent female on back with no choice but to hang on.

well, If I was LEO and I'm not saying that I am, this is how I will analyze it:

if it's just a man with a gun, I would try to stop him WITHOUT driving recklessly (like going 70 on a crowed street). Once it gets out of hand, I would terminate. No big loss.

if it's a man with a gun, and he just shot & kill somebody, then game on. I believe the Supreme Court ruled that police are allowed to shoot a fleeing suspect if the officer believes that the offender has committed a forcible felony, and that officer believes the offender will make good his escape if officer didn't shoot (or run him over) offender.

those are the two extremes. There are other possibilities. Like man with a gun, fires shot into the air on New years. Or man with a gun, shot at somebody, but missed.
tcmalker is offline  
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Orgynizer
 
Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,367
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................
           
Funny how people side against the police...until it's them or someone in their family. Then it's the cops aren't doing their job.

I'm sure your story would change if one of your family members was on the negative end. You want the cop to stop then?

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
Evil Twin is offline  
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered User
 
ThirdgenTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aurora
Posts: 1,512
Location: Aurora
Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
           
Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
serious? Do you think they do things to bikers that are not done to cars? Cause if I'm not mistaken its called the PIT. and used on anyone that is eluding.

Simple fact is they were getting pulled over wouldn't it have been easier just to stop and listen to the BS lecture. Common sense tells me they are not going to write 300 plus bikes tickets it would take them all day plus i am willing to bet they dont have enough ticket books to write that many

Oh ok. So when they pit a bike you get the same results as a car.
And you know what the cops were going to do right. You seem to know everything don't you?
If you are with a group of bikes and some are doing illegal things, if you stop, chances are you get yourself a ticket.
ThirdgenTa is offline  
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:23 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
well, If I was LEO and I'm not saying that I am,
Shall I ask the like blue bird to provide PM's to contradict otherwise. Dude I am sorry I have lack of respect for you after seeing quite a bit of your comments and post knowing what I know about you from conversation.

Like I said you a mental case clearly confused one day your on a normal side the next your on a retarded side.

See I am known as an asshole here I speak my mind and probably should have censored myself along time ago but fail to do it BUT i can admit that.

DUDE really you the only person who makes almost every post in a third person not to mention you are an attention. SERIOUSLY figure out who you are

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Twin View Post
Funny how people side against the police...until it's them or someone in their family. Then it's the cops aren't doing their job.

I'm sure your story would change if one of your family members was on the negative end. You want the cop to stop then?
normally I'm on the popo side. But not when it comes to bullying motorcycles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Oh ok. So when they pit a bike you get the same results as a car.
And you know what the cops were going to do right. You seem to know everything don't you?
If you are with a group of bikes and some are doing illegal things, if you stop, chances are you get yourself a ticket.
or your motorcycle impounded!
tcmalker is offline  
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Oh ok. So when they pit a bike you get the same results as a car.
And you know what the cops were going to do right. You seem to know everything don't you?
If you are with a group of bikes and some are doing illegal things, if you stop, chances are you get yourself a ticket.
Never claimed to know what they were going to do. And I have been pulled over in groups more then once cause others were being retarded did I get a ticket NOPE they did tho for their actions and rightfully so. Hell I got pulled over in march for 95 in a 55 took my ticket knowing I was wrong paid my fines and went on with life

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:29 PM
The Plumber
 
Matoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Posts: 1,261
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Sportbike: 05 SV650S
Years Riding: enough
How you found us: Another member on another board I visit
           
Send a message via AIM to Matoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
If you are with a group of bikes and some are doing illegal things, if you stop, chances are you get yourself a ticket.
Really?!?
So your thinking is "Hey I didn't do anything wrong.... better run."

"If you love your motorcycle let it go, if it comes back you've highsided"
Matoo is offline  
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
tcmalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 840
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: FZ6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: fz6 forum
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Never claimed to know what they were going to do. And I have been pulled over in groups more then once cause others were being retarded did I get a ticket NOPE they did tho for their actions and rightfully so. Hell I got pulled over in march for 95 in a 55 took my ticket knowing I was wrong paid my fines and went on with life
hmmm, something fishy here. Going 40 over the limit is a class (letter) misdemeanor, you just don't get a ticket...you go to jail! Did the officer give you a break? Maybe 39 over instead?
tcmalker is offline  
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered User
 
ThirdgenTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aurora
Posts: 1,512
Location: Aurora
Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
           
Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Never claimed to know what they were going to do. And I have been pulled over in groups more then once cause others were being retarded did I get a ticket NOPE they did tho for their actions and rightfully so. Hell I got pulled over in march for 95 in a 55 took my ticket knowing I was wrong paid my fines and went on with life

Well good for you. I have been pulled over in a group and gotten tickets and I know others who have too.
I am the same way. I have a ton of respect for law enforcement. If I do something wrong I take responsibility. I just disagree on their new dangerous ways of pulling bikers over by hitting them with their car or pulling them over from the front and forcing them against the wall. Just not worth someones life over something so stupid.
ThirdgenTa is offline  
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Orgynizer
 
Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,367
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Oh ok. So when they pit a bike you get the same results as a car.
And you know what the cops were going to do right. You seem to know everything don't you?
If you are with a group of bikes and some are doing illegal things, if you stop, chances are you get yourself a ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
normally I'm on the popo side. But not when it comes to bullying motorcycles.
I hate to say it but if you're not doing anything wrong then you should have no problem stopping. Have them prove it in court, everything is on video nowadays isn't it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoo View Post
Really?!?
So your thinking is "Hey I didn't do anything wrong.... better run."
^^ This

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Well good for you. I have been pulled over in a group and gotten tickets and I know others who have too.
I am the same way. I have a ton of respect for law enforcement. If I do something wrong I take responsibility. I just disagree on their new dangerous ways of pulling bikers over by hitting them with their car or pulling them over from the front and forcing them against the wall. Just not worth someones life over something so stupid.
Exactly...is it worth someone's life to run and flee (the biker)? They think it is so why should the cop care? Their all scumbags anyway, so if you don't care about your own life why should they?

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
Evil Twin is offline  
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:39 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
hmmm, something fishy here. Going 40 over the limit is a class (letter) misdemeanor, you just don't get a ticket...you go to jail! Did the officer give you a break? Maybe 39 over instead?
Nope ISP didnt lock me up paid 750 dollars in fines had the two other tickets one for following to close and weaving which were dropped. and its a class a

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:40 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdgenTa View Post
Well good for you. I have been pulled over in a group and gotten tickets and I know others who have too.
I am the same way. I have a ton of respect for law enforcement. If I do something wrong I take responsibility. I just disagree on their new dangerous ways of pulling bikers over by hitting them with their car or pulling them over from the front and forcing them against the wall. Just not worth someones life over something so stupid.
Like others have said they didnt do anything wrong. I go with the punches when they are wrong and ill agree when they arent at fault these videos show the police clearly are not being abusive just doing their jobs

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Moto-Sexual....
 
SmartBiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: chicago il-south side
Posts: 2,397
Location: chicago il-south side
Sportbike: honda goldwing 1500se, yamaha gts1000, suzuki tl1000r
Years Riding: one month
How you found us: NickIF
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
one word: due regard

you can ram my knightstick up my azz till i choke......

you a copper? 4realz?

Excuse me, while i kiss this Guy......

<-----Mr. Vern

Hit me up if you're looking for someone to ride with
773.469.2932....whoohoo! i can get texts now!. will get right back to ya
SmartBiker is offline  
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado
 
Bek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 7,144
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmalker View Post
well, If I was LEO and I'm not saying that I am,
Shall I ask the like blue bird to provide PM's to contradict otherwise. Dude I am sorry I have lack of respect for you after seeing quite a bit of your comments and post knowing what I know about you from conversation.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartBiker View Post
you a copper? 4realz?

Sure seems like it.
Bek is offline  
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered User
 
ThirdgenTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Aurora
Posts: 1,512
Location: Aurora
Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search
           
Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoo View Post
Really?!?
So your thinking is "Hey I didn't do anything wrong.... better run."
No. I do not condone running. I would not do it myself. I am just saying don't be surprised when you get a ticket for what someone else did just because you are in a group.
ThirdgenTa is offline  
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 08:50 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH
 
STANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: G-VIEW
Posts: 6,900
Location: G-VIEW
Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR
           
My home town morons riding like morons and doing moronic things.

MOTO AND MOTOR
1906 TECHNY RD.
NORTHBROOK IL 60062

SALES*SERVICE*PARTS
847-790-4848
STANIMAL is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome