Here we go again Chicago and there Gun war - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Here we go again Chicago and there Gun war

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...,6664130.story

This tool just doesn't stop. Then again I guess helping the criminals is in his genes considering his father was part of irgun aka a terrorist group that carried out the Deir Yassin massacre

Mayor Rahm Emanuel today indicated he will put forward his own city gun control ordinance in the next few days after state lawmakers did not reach agreement on the divisive issue.

Emanuel refused to give details about what specifically his proposal will address. But he said he isn't willing to wait until state lawmakers take up gun control. Last month, a federal appeals court tossed out the state's longstanding ban on carrying concealed guns in public. The court gave the state six months to set up new rules.

During his remarks today, Emanuel hit on several of the firearms regulations he has said he would like to see in place at the state level since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

"Waiting is not a strong suit of mine," Emanuel said when asked today about the General Assembly's failure to pass a proposed state ban on assault weapons. "First of all, I believe there's, I know there's a majority in the state, an overwhelming majority in the city for a ban on assault weapons, clips, and comprehensive background checks on all sales, wherever they take place, wherever the location may be. And there's also a majority in the legislature."

There was not, however, enough votes in the Illinois Senate last week to pass bans on assault weapons and high-capacity clips. A new legislature featuring greater numbers of Democrats was sworn in Wednesday.

Emanuel also has spoken in recent weeks about the need for laws requiring people to report if their guns are lost or stolen.

Emanuel said he will introduce his gun legislation to the City Council at its meeting next week. It would then have to receive a committee hearing before coming back to the full council for a vote at a later date. "I will not wait when it comes to protecting our neighborhoods, our communities, our children, the residents in the city of Chicago," he said.

The mayor has been dogged by rising gun violence during his first term. His predecessor, Richard Daley, saw a city handgun ban overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court. Even when Chicago banned handguns, the city continued to be plagued by shooting violence for decades.

Emanuel acknowledged the possibility of a court fight over his upcoming plan.

"We have run it through the (city) corporation counsel, we believe this stands the muster of the court," he said.

"I can do certain things in the city," Emanuel added. "We're going to take those steps and do that."

The mayor also nodded to the fact stronger gun regulations in Chicago will have limited impact if the state and federal governments don't also take action.

"I hope this will not only be the responsibility I take for what I control. I hope it will be a spur to action for Springfield to take the steps that are necessary for them," he said during remarks at the Budlong Woods library on the Northwest Side.

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

He's a douchbag.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 09:35 AM

Sportbike: 07 600RR, 08 DRZ400SM, '99 KLR650, 08TW200, '86 Bobber
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: the interwebs

Hate to be a grammar nazi but it's:

Here we go again Chicago and they're gun war

Pain Breeds Loyalty
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 09:53 AM
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline9 View Post
Hate to be a grammar nazi but it's:

Here we go again Chicago and they're gun war
I hate to be a 'tard corrector but.

It's Their

Not They Are

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 AM

Nope I know your wrong because they're would have the same affect

Its' common cents! duh!

Pain Breeds Loyalty
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Sarcasm in every post.

Sportbike: '01 ZX-6R, '88 Katana 600
Years Riding: 20+yrs.
How you found us: Written on a YWB's ass. Next to "EMR was here"

Quote:

Its' common cents! duh!
cents or sense?

Oh, and I agree with stanimal -
Quote:
He's a douchbag.

Ken.

My Garage.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Last edited by scout67; 01-11-2013 at 10:24 AM.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

For that matter "There Gun War"?

BTW, I find this a reach and offensive. "Then again I guess helping the criminals is in his genes considering his father was part of irgun aka a terrorist group that carried out the Deir Yassin massacre." I have no problem with you not liking Rahm or his politics, but this is just more low brow Right Wing mud throwing. You are trying the son for what the father may have done over 60 years ago. With that logic you should hate all Germans as Nazis and Fascists. Also, Irgun not irgun

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 AM
The Halo hides my Horns

Quote:

Its' common cents! duh!

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:44 AM
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
Irregardless.

I love, Lamp.

www.firespeedtactical.com
Trial By Fire.
Like our page!
http://www.facebook.com/firespeedtactical

Quote:
"I'm spooning a barrett 50 cal. I could kill a building."
-Archer
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Armed law abiding citizen

Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu

Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBReTHa View Post
Irregardless.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 12:33 PM

I dunno wat youz guys is talking about and whys youz trying to fix my gramar. I graduate....graudated...gradumacted.....uh finished school and iz smart.

Iz so smart, i post political and controversial articles on a motorcycle forum to prove my smartness, but then iz can't even differentiate the difference betweenz they're their and there!

(starts digging a foxhole)

Pain Breeds Loyalty
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 PM

Hopefully these grammatical errors don't go much farther!

Pain Breeds Loyalty
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Bek
Your Cigar Aficionado

Sportbike: 2007 Yamaha FZ6 & 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
Years Riding: Long enough to know not long enough...
How you found us: Google-fu

Send a message via Yahoo to Bek
Quote:
Hopefully these grammatical errors don't go much farther!
Heh, I'm Rick's unofficial "editor," so I reserve the right to rip him on grammar.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 02:34 PM
The Halo hides my Horns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
Heh, I'm Rick's unofficial "editor," so I reserve the right to rip him on grammar.
Any even paid for Rick's continuing education! True Story!

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner View Post
For that matter "There Gun War"?

BTW, I find this a reach and offensive. "Then again I guess helping the criminals is in his genes considering his father was part of irgun aka a terrorist group that carried out the Deir Yassin massacre." I have no problem with you not liking Rahm or his politics, but this is just more low brow Right Wing mud throwing. You are trying the son for what the father may have done over 60 years ago. With that logic you should hate all Germans as Nazis and Fascists. Also, Irgun not irgun
You find it offensive oh well sorry you dislike the bad taste your friend Emanuel has left in the mouths of most of the city of chicago / state etc, and for the record I dislike all equally ask firebretha or bec they will tell you. As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A person who is related/direct contact aka his father to terrorist groups should not be in office or politics IMO I would consider that a security issue or as the government would say a person of interest.

The logic behind his gun laws have nothing to do with the guns on the street nor do they have anything to do with the murder rate in Chicago. The laws he is trying to play with ONLY effect the good not the evil nor will it decrease the amount of guns on the street or murders. Its common sense but then again that isnt so common among people of politics.

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

well its obvious most liberals dont have common sense as they voted for this guy and voted obama back in and actually thought he wouldnt raise taxes!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
You find it offensive oh well sorry you dislike the bad taste your friend Emanuel has left in the mouths of most of the city of chicago / state etc, and for the record I dislike all equally ask firebretha or bec they will tell you. As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A person who is related/direct contact aka his father to terrorist groups should not be in office or politics IMO I would consider that a security issue or as the government would say a person of interest.

The logic behind his gun laws have nothing to do with the guns on the street nor do they have anything to do with the murder rate in Chicago. The laws he is trying to play with ONLY effect the good not the evil nor will it decrease the amount of guns on the street or murders. Its common sense but then again that isnt so common among people of politics.
Fucking Nazi party members weren't terrorists engaged in atrocities, genocide or worse? By your logic almost all middle aged Germans should be suspect for future atrocities because ďthe apple doesnít fall far from the treeĒ? After all most Germans were part of the Nazi party which was engaged in uncounted atrocities even BEFORE they came to power in Germany which ultimately caused millions of deaths within 10 years of the atrocity you are citing. Personally, I donít blame some 50 year old German because his Dad or Uncle machine gunned unarmed civilians in the back not do I blame Rohm for something his father may have been a part of during Israelís struggle for independence.

Again, I couldnít give a shit about how much you like or dislike Rahm or his political views. While I donít have to agree with it that is your right and I will defend it. I do give a shit about your faulty logic and the typical right wing use of character assassination to make a point. Well truth be told, I donít give too much of a shit about that either, but I will call you on it.

Lastly, I think Rohm is a typical Chicago strong man mayor. They have all been a pain in the ass, but we seem to like/need them and MOST of the city would vote him back in immediately. So much for the bad taste... While he has done more good than bad, I donít agree with MANY of the things he does or endorses. This is one of them. IMO, your opinions should focus on that.

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Sportbike: SV1000S
Years Riding: too many years
How you found us: dumb luck

and the typical right wing use of character assassination to make a point

stop, my sides hurt, you're too funny ,tell me again about how you dont give a shit,,,
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 05:55 PM

Sportbike: FJR1300
Years Riding: greater than a decade.
How you found us: google

Send a message via AIM to NickIF
Quote:

His father was my pediatrician until I was 17 or so.. he was actually a really nice guy.
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickIF View Post
His father was my pediatrician until I was 17 or so.. he was actually a really nice guy.
....when he wasnt blowing up British troops .
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANIMAL View Post
....when he wasnt blowing up British troops .
or nato employees

post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner View Post
Fucking Nazi party members weren't terrorists engaged in atrocities, genocide or worse? By your logic almost all middle aged Germans should be suspect for future atrocities because “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”? After all most Germans were part of the Nazi party which was engaged in uncounted atrocities even BEFORE they came to power in Germany which ultimately caused millions of deaths within 10 years of the atrocity you are citing. Personally, I don’t blame some 50 year old German because his Dad or Uncle machine gunned unarmed civilians in the back not do I blame Rohm for something his father may have been a part of during Israel’s struggle for independence.

Again, I couldn’t give a shit about how much you like or dislike Rahm or his political views. While I don’t have to agree with it that is your right and I will defend it. I do give a shit about your faulty logic and the typical right wing use of character assassination to make a point. Well truth be told, I don’t give too much of a shit about that either, but I will call you on it.

Lastly, I think Rohm is a typical Chicago strong man mayor. They have all been a pain in the ass, but we seem to like/need them and MOST of the city would vote him back in immediately. So much for the bad taste... While he has done more good than bad, I don’t agree with MANY of the things he does or endorses. This is one of them. IMO, your opinions should focus on that.
Quote:

Where did I mention or as you said cite anything concerning the nazi's or even make some sort of statement about them? I didn't so I am not sure where you came up with your post. Good work adding whats not nor has ever been stated I guess.

Second my reference to terrorist was and still is meant towards the mayors father and the fact Emanuel should have never had any chance of getting into office of any kind.

Common sense tells me the country bitched about the president and his birth certificate and where he was born to get rid of him but yet we allow someone with direct ties to terrorism in the white house and then to run a city. Search around you will see the statement made by his father when Obama was voted in and then a followed up statement by Chicago's current mayor apologizing for his fathers comments

Great thing about the bad taste is I refuse to vote for these assholes period so Im not part of the we voted him shit.

BTW what good has he done besides raise taxes every other day? Id rather have daily in office still at least he came out and said fuck you im doing this and if you don't like it tough shit

Last edited by C2M; 01-11-2013 at 06:37 PM.
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Model citizen

Sportbike: ktm
Years Riding: a few
How you found us: SBN

Quote:

Affect

Eric
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
Affect
Lmfao

post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 07:37 PM
The Halo hides my Horns

Quote:
Affect
I still fuckup Affect/Effect.

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Armed law abiding citizen

Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk

My grandfather was SS. Does that automaticially mean he shot unarmed people in the back? Wtf logic is that?!?
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 01:53 AM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave13 View Post
My grandfather was SS. Does that automaticially mean he shot unarmed people in the back? Wtf logic is that?!?

he shot unarmed people while looking at them.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Moto-Sexual....

Sportbike: honda goldwing 1500se, yamaha gts1000, suzuki tl1000r
Years Riding: one month
How you found us: NickIF

Quote:
Ben Affect
he usta be hawt

usta...lol!

Excuse me, while i kiss this Guy......

<-----Mr. Vern

Hit me up if you're looking for someone to ride with
773.469.2932....whoohoo! i can get texts now!. will get right back to ya
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 AM
TOOS Racing

Sportbike: gsxr 1000 gsxr 750
Years Riding: enough to know better
How you found us: googled "pussies on bikes"

I have met Rahm's parents. They are very nice people. Too bad I don't agree with their son's politics too much.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode