Cop haters just for you - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Cop haters just for you

Here is something for you to cheer about since we have a shit load of cop haters

Cheer away girls enjoy the moment

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...enters-4th-day

Mountain hunt for ex-LAPD cop enters 4th day

By Tami Abdollah
Associated Press
0 Comments

San Bernardino County Sheriff's officers Bernabe Ortiz, left, and Ken Owens search a home for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner in Big Bear Lake, Calif, Sunday.
San Bernardino County Sheriff's officers Bernabe Ortiz, left, and Ken Owens search a home for former Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner in Big Bear Lake, Calif, Sunday. (Jae C. Hong / Associated Press)

Big Bear Lake, Calif. SWAT teams with air support and bloodhounds fanned out again Sunday in snow-covered mountains, searching for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings.

Authorities planned a 1 p.m. news conference in downtown Los Angeles to announce a reward for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, who has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues whom he blames for ending his career.

On Saturday Chief Charlie Beck said officials would re-examine the allegations by Dorner, 33, that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues. While he promised to hear out Dorner if he surrenders, Beck stressed that he was ordering a review of his 2007 case because he takes the allegation of racism in his department seriously.

"I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do," the chief said in a statement.

Authorities suspect Dorner in a series of attacks in Southern California over the past week that left three people dead. Authorities say he has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues whom he blames for ending his career. The killings and threats that Dorner allegedly made in an online rant have led police to provide protection to 50 families, Beck said.

A captain who was named a target in the manifesto posted on Facebook told the Orange County Register he has not stepped outside his house since he learned of the threat.

"From what I've seen of (Dorner's) actions, he feels he can make allegations for injustice and justify killing people and that's not reasonable," said Capt. Phil Tingirides, who chaired a board that stripped Dorner of his badge. "The end never justifies the means."

On Saturday, the scaled-back search party took advantage of a break from stormy weather to look for Dorner in the San Bernardino mountains, about 80 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles, where his burned-out pickup truck was discovered Thursday. Officers went door-to-door to some 600 cabins in the ski resort area.

A law enforcement officer told The Associated Press authorities found weapons in the truck. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity because the probe is ongoing.

Investigators have been examining the truck to determine if it broke down or was set ablaze as a diversion. Police say the truck had a broken axle. Investigators are trying to determine whether it was already broken when they found it, or whether it was damaged when it was towed away.

Also, newly released surveillance video showed Dorner tossing several items into a Dumpster behind an auto parts store in National City on Monday. The store's manager told FOX5 in San Diego that an employee found a magazine full of bullets, a military belt and a military helmet. Majid Yahyai said he and the employee took the items across the street to a police station.

On Friday night, authorities served a search warrant and collected evidence from a Buena Park storage unit as part of their investigation. Irvine police Lt. Julia Engen wouldn't elaborate on the nature of the evidence or say who had rented the unit.

Earlier Friday, another warrant was served at a La Palma house belonging to Dorner's mother. Officers collected 10 bags of evidence, including five electronic items.

In his online manifesto, Dorner vowed to use "every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance and survival training I've been given" to bring "warfare" to the LAPD and its families.

Dorner served in the Navy, earning a rifle marksman ribbon and a pistol expert medal. He was assigned to a naval undersea warfare unit and various aviation training units, according to military records. He took leave from the LAPD for a six-month deployment to Bahrain in 2006 and 2007.

The flight training that he received in the Navy prompted the Transportation Security Administration to issue an alert, warning the general aviation community to be on the lookout for Dorner. The extent of his potential flying skills wasn't known, the bulletin said.

Feb. 1 was his last day with the Navy and also the day CNN's Anderson Cooper received a package that contained a note on it that read, in part, "I never lied." A coin riddled with bullet holes that former Chief William Bratton gave out as a souvenir was also in the package.

Police said it was a sign of planning by Dorner before the killing began.

On Feb. 3, police say Dorner shot and killed a couple in a parking garage at their condominium in Irvine. The woman was the daughter of a retired police captain who had represented Dorner in the disciplinary proceedings that led to his firing.

Dorner wrote in his manifesto that he believed the retired captain had represented the interests of the department over his.

Hours after authorities identified Dorner as a suspect in the double murder, police believe Dorner shot and grazed an LAPD officer in Corona and then used a rifle to ambush two Riverside police officers early Thursday, killing one and seriously wounding the other.

The crime spree spanned across a wide swath of Southern California, prompting several police agencies, including the FBI and US Marshall Service, to form a joint investigative task force.

Contributing to this report were Associated Press writers Christopher Weber, Greg Risling, Haven Daley, Michael Blood, John Antczak, Mark Evans and Julie Watson.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2KXMx0YjR

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Ride Naked

Sportbike: z1000
Years Riding: divide by zero error
How you found us: Panda Express

Send a message via AIM to mac11
thats a lot of words

Quote:
Oh he can drive. He can drive beyond the limits of the tires, the engine, the car or anything else.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Pringles can user

Sportbike: 2005 YZ250
Years Riding: 1977
How you found us: Geo

Ive been readign about this psycho - thats some movie shit right there!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BETTER DIRT OR MX RIDER OR LEARN TO RIDE DIRT?

CLICK THE LINK!

http://www.club57mx.com/

Wiping my last dump was like cleaning Laffy Taffy off a hot car dashboard.
Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnat View Post
Ive been readign about this psycho - thats some movie shit right there!
Read his 11 page manifest actually is interesting and it seems he is very pissed about the corruption he has death with while with the lapd I mean dates time everything. Makes u wonder cause he surely isn't ashamed to admit his guilty on things he did in the pd along with other cops who have given same statement on things

Will be interesting to see of in fact lapd is as corrupt as he points out

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

this guy is off the hook 2 more officers hurt in shoot out today and he still escaped.

post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:39 PM

Sportbike: CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Been around the block with training wheels
How you found us: Folks

He's dead.

You better be nice to America or we will bring democracy to your country.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 08:52 PM

Sportbike: 01' ZX-6R
Years Riding: since I've been able to get it up:)
How you found us: google

Re: Cop haters just for you

So, was justice served??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
He's dead.
that has not been confirmed yet. nor have they confirmed he was even still in the cabin

post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Ride Naked

I do t have the cable hooked up in the new place yet. Tell me tell me. What's the dealie yo?

Quote:
Oh he can drive. He can drive beyond the limits of the tires, the engine, the car or anything else.
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac11 View Post
I do t have the cable hooked up in the new place yet. Tell me tell me. What's the dealie yo?
no word yet only alleged reports that they found a burnt body yet it will take a autopsy to confirm who it was

post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
that has not been confirmed yet. nor have they confirmed he was even still in the cabin
No. He's dead.

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Ride Naked

They can't tell if it was a black guy with enormous cheeks?

Quote:
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

live right now no body has been found inside

post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Ride Naked

I hope he got away. That's some Rambo shit right there.

Quote:
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM

Sportbike: 05 SV
Years Riding: ...
How you found us: ...

Quote:
live right now no body has been found inside
the media at its finest. 2 hours ago they found a body, now they say they've never checked inside...
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothiawala786 View Post
the media at its finest. 2 hours ago they found a body, now they say they've never checked inside...
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=8989757
Quote:
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A burned cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains was the focus of an intense manhunt for fugitive murder suspect Chris Dorner on Tuesday night. It was earlier announced that a body had been recovered from the cabin. In an 8 p.m. LAPD news conference, Cmdr. Andy Smith said that the cabin continued to smolder and was too hot to enter. Smith said a body had not been recovered.

"Any reports of a body being found are not true," Smith said. "Any reports of that body being identified as Christopher Dorner are not true."
Most likely its him but until its confirmed. Sad to say police need better training IMO if they are having a issue with one man from the military. Well correction since they are having issues with one military/ex-cop who killed 4 and wounded what 2 or 3

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:48 AM
Ride Naked

Quote:
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=8989757

Most likely its him but until its confirmed. Sad to say police need better training IMO if they are having a issue with one man from the military. Well correction since they are having issues with one military/ex-cop who killed 4 and wounded what 2 or 3
With all the vets of these decade long wars aren't a significant portion of Leo's now ex military?

Quote:
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 05:06 AM

Sportbike: 2012 Ducati M696
Years Riding: 4
How you found us: Google

I can't believe somebody put this together so quickly. the audio is extremely NSFW

And then 4chan tried to have pizzas delivered to him

Last edited by Trinitrogen; 02-13-2013 at 05:25 AM.
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 08:39 AM
DONATING MEMBER

Sportbike: Trackdayz "I" bike!
Years Riding: since last year
How you found us: In a fortune cookie

They thought it was him, but they have now determined they killed LL Cool J instead. Sad day.

------->> Best motorcycle shop ever!

http://www.chicagoperformance.com/
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Pringles can user

Quote:
Read his 11 page manifest actually is interesting and it seems he is very pissed about the corruption he has death with while with the lapd I mean dates time everything. Makes u wonder cause he surely isn't ashamed to admit his guilty on things he did in the pd along with other cops who have given same statement on things

Will be interesting to see of in fact lapd is as corrupt as he points out
I read alot of it and i can relate to some of his gripes as alot of other people - i do know its going to ruin some lapd careers and expose that whole dept again. dude seemed like a real intelligent guy and i surely wouldnt want to be on that hit list with that psycho comin!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

Thanks to my Sponsors - Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, EVS, DECAL WORKS.
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:31 AM
G2G

Sportbike: It changes everyday
Years Riding: since 1991
How you found us: Ur mom

I hope he is still alive, but I cannot imagine it would be anyone else that was in a gun fight with teh po po in that cabin.
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Obsessed and Deranged

Sportbike: SV1000S
Years Riding: too many years
How you found us: dumb luck

the true rambo of our generation, watch the first one, first blood
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:12 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

I still havent heard who lit the house on fire .
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Pringles can user

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANIMAL View Post
I still havent heard who lit the house on fire .
Same people who torched waco tx, one part of me wanted to see that dude get those corrupt cops if indeed they were corrupt - i think we will see more of this shit as the years go by as people are losin it! Im supprised there isnt more of it ala Columbian style - people takin out judges, politicians, anyone in general who fucks over the public. I hope a independant agency investigates the cops accusations and find those fucks guilty or some really smart jewish investigative journalist sticks it to the fuckes - and for all my jewish friends i say Jewish journalist because they are the smartest and i wouldnt trust some fuckin italian or mexican or black journalist to rip apart the LAPD like i would a jewish guy!

CLICK THE LINK!

Doug Stanhope

post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:43 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Thanks tnat .

My problem with this whole thing is he shot and killed people who should have been outed instead . From what I heard and read , he was a smart guy .There must have been another way to go about this . If he was right , we should see some things come out to public , but the reality is it will be suppressed by the LAPD . I was told a long time ago that there is a fine line between the good guys and the bad guys .
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:46 PM

There's an incendiary type of tear gas canister that has been used before to start fires.

Perhaps it was used in this situation as well.

post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 03:55 PM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone In 3 View Post
There's an incendiary type of tear gas canister that has been used before to start fires.

Perhaps it was used in this situation as well.
Perhaps . It also means there will not be a trial to hear any of the facts .
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 04:48 PM

Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search

Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANIMAL View Post
Perhaps . It also means there will not be a trial to hear any of the facts .
Here is them saying they are going to set the fire.

Shoot out
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 04:53 PM

Sportbike: 2001 zx6
How you found us: Search

Send a message via AIM to ThirdgenTa
And for some lulz

post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnat View Post
Same people who torched waco tx, one part of me wanted to see that dude get those corrupt cops if indeed they were corrupt - i think we will see more of this shit as the years go by as people are losin it! Im supprised there isnt more of it ala Columbian style - people takin out judges, politicians, anyone in general who fucks over the public. I hope a independant agency investigates the cops accusations and find those fucks guilty or some really smart jewish investigative journalist sticks it to the fuckes - and for all my jewish friends i say Jewish journalist because they are the smartest and i wouldnt trust some fuckin italian or mexican or black journalist to rip apart the LAPD like i would a jewish guy!
I think the press is going to dig into this for a while you know how they are. give them a story and they will dig up the truth and expose people for the award. Its a matter of time before info starts coming out I am sure.

Interesting video on them saying they deployed a burner not sure that's going to go over very well with the owners of the cabin. Whats hurts them is when they said we are going ahead of what we talked about

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode