Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Buffalo Wild Wings: Hot or not?

1K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  taziscool 
#1 ·
well, i've ate there a couple times and i must say that the wings there suck. i've tried "teriyaki, sweet bbq, medium, spicy garlic, hot and wild". What do you guys usually order? Do you guys like it, or is it more for the atmosphere? They opened one up right by my house, right by the theaters and it seems like everyones loves it. I'd rather go to buffalo joes in evanston for wings...

#2 ·
That place sucks.....wings are soggy and taste like crap.

#3 ·
They do have the shittiest wings around. I do hang out there a lot but wont touch thier wings. the buffalo chips (round fries with cheese)are good and they have good burgers. but if I want wings I'll go to hooters.

#4 ·
GsxrTony said:
They do have the shittiest wings around. I do hang out there a lot but wont touch thier wings. the buffalo chips (round fries with cheese)are good and they have good burgers. but if I want wings I'll go to hooters.

Hooters wings are by FAR better than buffalo wild wings, BUT, i still don't think they're that good. I'm sure some of you guys might agree with me, but i think that their wings are fried in tooooo much batter

#7 ·
Ya its a great place to watch football. I'm surrounded by games usually by the time sunday is over my neck is sore from trying to watch 27 tv's at once.

#8 ·
GsxrTony said:
Ya its a great place to watch football. I'm surrounded by games usually by the time sunday is over my neck is sore from trying to watch 27 tv's at once.
Atmosphere????...................:confused :confused Are there good lookin' chicks gettn' naked and hangin' all over ya??

That would be atmosphere.:D :cheers

#11 ·
Pirate said:
What's a Hooters??
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....let me think.

Scantily clad women and awsome wings.;) :D :cheers

#14 ·
Dr. D said:
I hate Hooters, the whole place is tacky, the wings suck!
We have another female on the board boys.:jester :jester :jester

#18 ·
Damn, I'm entitled to my opinion. As for being a women, is it because I don't like there wings or cause I don't go to oogle girls. There are better places to oggle and eat in my opinion. Face it it's tacky, orange short shorts dude, ORANGE!!!

#19 ·
Dr. D said:
Damn, I'm entitled to my opinion. As for being a women, is it because I don't like there wings or cause I don't go to oogle girls. There are better places to oggle and eat in my opinion. Face it it's tacky, orange short shorts dude, ORANGE!!!
:laughing :laughing :laughing were kidding with ya bro;) Now do a big man grunt........and go back to reading playboy for the articles:D :D :jester

#26 ·
OK Back on original topic. Was just at BWW and had the legs. Very dissapointing. Guess its back to Hooters for wings and a view. But come Jan I gotta see some track footage on the BIG screen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.