A serious letter to conservatives... - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google

A serious letter to conservatives...

OK, I was going to post this in the gun control thread, but I think it deserves it own thread.

Read this, and tell me this wasn't written to tug some conservatives chain? I found this linked to on facebook, from a page called Mr Conservative. Dozen and dozens of people bitching about how stupid liberals are, and pointing to this letter as an example. Seriously, tell me this wasn't trolling!

I pointed this out to people responding and I'm starting to get hate mail. Everything from people calling me a liberal idiot, to accusing me of having written it. Funny stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 10:05 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Huh what who is that person asking not to be named. They think chicago is better then their 5.72 square mile town shit they need to take a few vacations and watch some tv.

Obama will crumble eventually just like every politician does out of Chicago Prime example the jackson dual

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 PM

Sportbike: Monster
Years Riding: 1+
How you found us: googles

Trolling

Note: Moore v. Madigan
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Wisconsin FIB

Sportbike: Speed Triple 06 Blue
Years Riding: Since June 2002
How you found us: Pilotx1

Yeah, has to be trolling. But I've also met some really stupid people in my life that think like that. Luckily, it's a small number, and at least one of them hasn't procreated yet.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 01:55 AM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 04:31 AM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

Thats pretty much how all liberals think. You have the few who are on the border of the republican side.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa View Post
Awesome! I think you posted it more appropriately. I'm glad you guys agree with me that this was trolling. I can't believe how many people got riled up about this.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 05:22 AM

Sportbike: CBR1000/GSXR1000
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: Buddy

Send a message via MSN to BFLY
Opions everyone has opions......Then everyone wants there own freaken laws based on there opion..

Try facts not hyped facts but complete facts that are not just self seving and the world as we once knew it would be a human race.

All this PC crap has gotten so way out of hand and supression seems to be the name of the game of the last few years.....

Do as I say not how I do HAHA yea right....Most need to get of the high horse's and take a good clean look back in time not just at all this crap being spewed from all the oneside money greed drive crap.

Yep random ramblings from Bfly LMAO!!

Fuck the speed limit cuase of fair....Then there is reality we learn best by what again?

過労死
--------------------------------------------
Brian
Nesba #98
CBR1000
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 09:55 AM

Sportbike: Moto Guzzi V-11 sport
Years Riding: since 1998
How you found us: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.
This is the best part of the letter!!! either the author is goofing on everyone, or "it" has to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth. The sad part is this person's vote counts the same as mine or yours.

Look, I can appreciate this. I was young too, I felt just like you. Hated authority, hated all my bosses, thought they were full of shit. Look, it's like they say, if you're not a rebel by the age of 20, you got no heart, but if you haven't turned establishment by 30, you've got no brains. Because there are no story-book romances, no fairy-tale endings. So before you run out and change the world, ask yourself, "What do you really want?"
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 AM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

Trolling for sure.

I love how everyone doesn't want laws that are different than their views, but want laws to force their views on everyone else.

Craig
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 11:30 AM
PIKUACH NEFESH

Sportbike: Italian,British,Japanese,Czech
Years Riding: LONG TIME
How you found us: CRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by beac83 View Post
Trolling for sure.

I love how everyone doesn't want laws that are different than their views, but want laws to force their views on everyone else.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 01:25 PM
King Nothing

Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
Ummmm.......because the laws are unconstitutional....

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 03:20 AM

Sportbike: CBR1000/GSXR1000
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: Buddy

Send a message via MSN to BFLY
Reds and the Blues

Sounds like a couple of gangs fighting over turff...

過労死
--------------------------------------------
Brian
Nesba #98
CBR1000
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 12:29 PM

Sportbike: 2003 ZRX1200R
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: YTRAP

[QUOTE Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. [/QUOTE]

You can't be Prez if you were born C-section. Hilarious

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode