Business Owners, I need Help - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-29-2004, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,084
Business Owners, I need Help

Sometime ago I registered a business with the State and Fed. I got my EIN number, etc..... I also registered with the city of Hoffman Estates. I moved and I let my license lapse in Hoffman Estates. No biggie.... I'm no longer doing business there. I know I need to register the business with the current new city I live in but how about the State and Fed? How do I apply for an address change??? p.s. It's all still within the State of IL.
MeggysGixxer is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 802
larryg is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 726
If you moved counties there are a couple more steps that just filling out an address change form.
mthal is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome