Buying a new PC...what to get - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

Buying a new PC...what to get

I finally can't stand my '98 Gateway Solo Laptop. painfully slow describes it best (WIN 98, 233Mhz P1, 2GB HD, 64 MB RAM, and no CD-RW)

So.... I was looking at Dells, Gateways, HP's and Compaqs. My preference in Dell because I can customize it better for the same price. I want to spend under $1000... yet I want a descent video card (to play games wiht my friend), and a CD/DVD burner. I can live with a cheap 17" monitor, cheap audio card, basic software package, I really like the Dell 8300 but it comes in at $1200 shipped. But it's pretty well eqipped. I want ot computer ot be useable for another 4 years so I'm guessing it's best ot spend a little extra for the P4 with the faster 800 FSB, and get extra RAM.

The Dell 8300 comes with 3.0Mhz P4 (800FSB), 1Gb RAM, 80Gb HD, 16 x DVD ROM, 8x DVD-RW/48xCD-RW combo drive, 128Mb Videocard, 17" CRT monitor, cheap speakers, cheap sound card, basic 10/100 ethernet card.

If I go cheaper... at $950 I lose the DVD-RW, the 533Mhz FSB on the P4 chip, and only 512 MB RAM. Is this a reasonable compormise for $250 or will I be kicking myself for a long time.

Any recomendations are appreciated. Gateway has similar machines, but usually gives up one component to the Dell for the same price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 10:47 AM
VTwin FTW!

Sportbike: 2013 Ducati Diavel Cromo
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: Friend

Do you need to burn DVD's, or would CD's be fine for you? Ram is always a good investment, you could never have too much, especially when playing some of those high end games. I don't think you'd notice the difference in the speed with FSB.

I would spend the extra $250 myself for the upgrades you mentioned. So $250 for a DVD burner and the extra 500MB Ram is worth it to me. I 'm thinking about getting a new PC myself, and I think $1200.00 for that system is a good price.

Mike
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 11:30 AM

Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall

I bought a DELL about a year ago and havent had any problems with it. Not sure thats the advice you were looking for but..A vote for DELL nonetheless.

crap do computers change quick. Mine is so outdated compared to what your talking about.

Mike

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Your friendly Crazy Canuk

Sportbike: Ducati ST3 2005 Gloss Black, Monster 620, 2007 Sport Classic 1000
Years Riding: Crashing sucessfully since 1969
How you found us: Thru favorednation (ron)

Send a message via AIM to RickC1957 Send a message via Yahoo to RickC1957
I got a kick-ass deal on a slide ruler They even thru in a plastic pocket protector Now I have to learn to use the damn thing Just like the two DELLs I own, they are very useful as paper weights.

Sometimes goodbye is your second chance.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Head Stepper

Sportbike: TREKK
Years Riding: 9
How you found us: member referal

Send a message via AIM to Pirate Send a message via Yahoo to Pirate
build one... or have someone you konw do it... Much cheaper. I'll build you one.

<-------- Jeff

Hey baby! You ever been on the back of an expensive sportbike??

Property of Evil Monkey Racing
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Pirate
build one... or have someone you konw do it... Much cheaper. I'll build you one.
Hmmm.... what can you spec me for around $900 with a monitor? Do you have a site with a list of component prices so I could spec one out??? I still would need software... but pretty much the basics.... XP Home or ideally Professional and I don;t really need MS Office... I have 2000 Professional on the laptop that I can keep using for now.... for as little as I need it.

Does software that worked on Win 98 such as photoshop, PC games, etc. do those still run on XP? I assume yes.
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Pirate.. are you gonna be at Rick's place tonight. Hell maybe I'll just give Rick a few hundred bucks for one of his paperweights and upgrade what I need upgraded.... haha.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 01:24 PM
pfft.

Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly

I built mine in college , and it saved me a lot of money. PLus at the time I was around a zillion people who could help me if something went wrong beyond my knowledge-- it was like living in free tech support. But now I don't really have that luxury....I bought a Dell. After having them at work and getting such great support, I got one for my home. With all the deals, they also threw in four years of free support. You can beat that-- ease of use is difinitely worth something.

Side now-- the flat panels are great, but if you have a little extra, I'd get the upgraded LCD.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 01:44 PM

Sportbike: 2002 Turbo Hayabusa
Years Riding: Lost Track
How you found us: Tony

If you build one, shop carefully. It's not that easy to beat the prices you can get if you catch one of the many Dell specials these days. They have great sales on a regular basis, and you get a warranty.

Dave
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Not a regular at SOW!

Sportbike: Honda CBR600 F4I
Years Riding: been riding since 90
How you found us: surfing the web

Send a message via AIM to crash11
If your dead set on intel as a processor you should wait til the 64bit chips to hit the market. Amd already have theirs out on the market.

AMD Athlon 64
Specification
Model: AMD Athlon 64
Core: ClawHammer
Operating Frequency: 2.0GHz
FSB: Integrated into Chip
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/1024K
Voltage: 1.5V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket 754
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, SSE, SSE2, 3DNOW!, 3DNOW!+

If you can do the support just build it yourself. Most of the big pc makers don't really use top of the line components in there systems 'just a way to cut overhead'. Sorry, I just don't think to highly of Dell, Gateway and the rest of them. You should take a look at newegg.com to price things out.

post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 02:12 PM

Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN

Dude...........get a DELL

Brian (F.K.A. Crazy)

Gamertag: CRAZY403

“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln

“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

Quote:
Originally posted by crash11
Sorry, I just don't think to highly of Dell, Gateway and the rest of them. You should take a look at newegg.com to price things out.

+1

Cherry, build it yourself. You'd get exactly what you want at a lower price and WITHOUT the proprietary programs Gateway, Dell, Comcrap, Sony, HP and the other put on it.
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Please attend carefully..

Sportbike: 2000 ZX6R (the green one!)
Years Riding: 2000
How you found us: I've been here a while...

Are you looking for desktop PC or a laptop?

I bought a Dell laptop a little over a year ago, serves me well (considering how much I use it for work as well).

"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it." - JP2

"Life is just a place where we spend time between games" - former Philadelphia Flyers coach Fred Shero

"everyone's a nutjob, some just have more restraint than others" - EndlessRR
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by YZFRob
+1

Cherry, build it yourself. You'd get exactly what you want at a lower price and WITHOUT the proprietary programs Gateway, Dell, Comcrap, Sony, HP and the other put on it.
Since when does Dell put on proprietary software?

Dave
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 03:18 PM

Sportbike: 99 Honda CBR600F4
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: Honda Sportsbike Network

Stop by Microcenter at the corner of Ogden & Cass in Downers Grove. They sell barebones systems for under $300. Add the few pieces that you can't live without, and BAM. I just built a p4 2.8ghz 800mhz FSB with 512 RAM and a 128MB video card for $540. Add a DVD burner for $100, double the memory for another $125 (or less), and I always recommend people drop a minimum of $250 for a monitor. Your monitor is your main interaction with your computer. If you're not happy with it, you won't be happy with your machine regardless of how the machine performs. If you absolutely must cut costs... there are crappy 17" monitors you can find for around $50.

I personally bought a Syncmaster 175v for just shy of $300, and am extremely happy with it.
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 03:47 PM
yo quiero su taco

Sportbike: Honda CBR 954 blk/slvr
Years Riding: 10 years
How you found us: They found me. Follow the white rabbit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slycer
I always recommend people drop a minimum of $250 for a monitor. Your monitor is your main interaction with your computer. If you're not happy with it, you won't be happy with your machine regardless of how the machine performs.
I can't agree more.

That price for the Dell is very good. Grab it now. Building your own PC is a time consuming project. I only recommend it for those who have always wanted to build one and really enjoy computers.
Don't get a 64bit chip, you need a 64 bit OS and 64 bit software to utilize it benefits. Right now, there is not much/very little out there that utilizes it. Waste of money!!
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

I'm a little hesitant to get an AMD processor. My dad bought a mid level gatewy with one a few years back and many of the hardware components were incompatible with it.... it was a disaster. THe power supply was replaced twice alng wiht several other components and it still never worked right.
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Slycer
Stop by Microcenter at the corner of Ogden & Cass in Downers Grove. They sell barebones systems for under $300. Add the few pieces that you can't live without, and BAM. I just built a p4 2.8ghz 800mhz FSB with 512 RAM and a 128MB video card for $540. Add a DVD burner for $100, double the memory for another $125 (or less), and I always recommend people drop a minimum of $250 for a monitor.
That's all great.... but OTD I'm back up to $1000... does that include the operating system??? or do I still need to spend another $300 on that.
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Not a regular at SOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrypicker
I'm a little hesitant to get an AMD processor. My dad bought a mid level gatewy with one a few years back and many of the hardware components were incompatible with it.... it was a disaster. THe power supply was replaced twice alng wiht several other components and it still never worked right.
It's not the AMD processor it's just that Gateway uses mid-level components. It sounds more like Gateway used a pos mobo in that pc. It all comes down to using the best components. Most of the time your problems will stem from using a crappy mobo '
compatibility issues'. Always start with a reliable mobo from an established mobo maker and on down from there. I hope u have better luck this time.

post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Cuddlie as a koala

Quote:
That's all great.... but OTD I'm back up to $1000... does that include the operating system??? or do I still need to spend another $300 on that.
There are places you can get XP home for $79 and XP Pro for $149 and those are full versions. Just got to buy a piece of hardeware with it.
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:45 PM

Sportbike: 2002
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: sbn- ran into 20bikes riding

another dell

I just bought 2 dell PowerEdge 400SC's.

one from www.delloutlet.com and the other from ebay

one from dell $405 +99ship +tax= $550~
2.4 Ghz P4
800Mhz Fsb
40Gbhard drive
128MB ECC (error correcting) ram
has sound card
48x cd-rom
software not included;but i have that

One from Ebay $300 +69 ship+ 10 Ins
2.26Ghz P4
533 FSB
40GB Hard Drive
128MB RAM
sound card
cd-rom
software not included

Sure the hell beets my 400mhz PII
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Cuddlie as a koala

Quote:
Originally posted by BusaDave
Since when does Dell put on proprietary software?

Since I had to show my aunt how to set up her email program for her new Dell. Although it wasnt as bad a Comcrap.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Not a regular at SOW!

Quote:
Are you looking to get the cpu, monitor, keyboard, mouse and os for $1,000? Ebay link or just cut & paste:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

I think they have some of the best prices on ebay. Check it out & let me know what you think.

Last edited by crash11; 02-07-2004 at 05:52 PM.
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by YZFRob
Since I had to show my aunt how to set up her email program for her new Dell. Although it wasnt as bad a Comcrap.
I have bought multiple systems from Dell and never had proprietary software installed.

Dave
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Old Squid on a Blade

Sportbike: 2000 929
Years Riding: Longer than most of you have been alive. And I'm still slow.
How you found us: The voices in my head told me to come here

The specs on the AMD 64 bit chip are killer, but like others I've had too many problems with AMD chip based systems locking up. Just get a good box, but drop your big bucks on the monitor. After I threw a 20" dell flat panel on my PC it was like I got a whole new machine.

There is nothing firm, nothing balanced, nothing durable in all the universe. Nothing remains in its original state, each day, each hour, each moment, there is change. Change is the essence of life. Embrace change as you do life. To fight change is to live in the past.
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 03:52 AM Thread Starter

Well I talked to Kevin (Jughead) and he straitened my out as to what upgrades were worth having and which aren't. Considering I'm using a 233Mhz P1 now with a 12" viewable screen, anything I get will be blazing and bigger.

I ordered a Dell 4600 with 2.8Ghz P4 (533FSB), 512MB, 40GB HD, 17" Screen, the 128MB Geforce Video card, a 16x DVD-ROM, and a 48X CD-RW.

I deceided that I was will to save $300 and give up the faster 800Mhz FSB, extra RAM, HD size and DVD burner. I can always upgrade the Optical drive, hard drive and RAM pretty easily... and Kevin said the difference between a the two processors won;t be very noticeable.
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Resident Slow guy

Sportbike: 250x_Dirtbike Triumph_Tripled_955i 90_H-D_Bagger CR80_Mini_Motard
Years Riding: Street_LOOOOOOONG_Time Track Backmarker
How you found us: Google

Send a message via AIM to Ohfugit
For people who don't want to bother with the insides of a computer at all, Dell isn't a bad deal especially when you consider the extra hand holding you will get if you need it.

Lately, I've taken to upgrading the bare bones systems like someone mentioned above... you can tweak them the way you want. I"ve used newegg a couple of times with good results and prices as well.

Now is kind of a funny time for pc's, the hardware has pretty much caught up with the software and you don't have to have the latest fastest chip to do what you want unless you are really using high end gaming or CAD style programs... My pc has been setup like it is for about 3 years now, aside from adding some hard drive space, Its still very useful I can burn cd's capture and edit video,music whatever.

If you don't have to have the absloute latest thing you can save big $$ and the new stuff will be outdated in a year or so anyway.. .
Another thing to consider about the DVD burner is that their capacity makes them an option for system backups as well,
This can be handy

post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 10:42 AM
" It Time To Ride "

Sportbike: Suzuki GSX-R750
Years Riding: 20+
How you found us: Long search for motorcycle clubs online

Send a message via MSN to Justmax
Talking Build Mind

Build it they will Come[FONT=century gothic]

US MARINE CORP
"Semper Fi''

post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Man with Big Hose

Sportbike: '01 Track only GSXR 600. No more street riding :(
Years Riding: Pick a number between 1 and 10? Opps now 1 and 11
How you found us: Champ91 in 2002

Send a message via AIM to Pugsly Send a message via MSN to Pugsly
Build one your self. Mine statrted out 3 years ago as a compaq and now not a single piece is oem.

Basicly I got generic no name case with front USB and 1394 ports, asus a7v333 mother board with USB 2.0, AMD XP 1600 (soon to be upgraded to XP 2700, 512 PC2700 DDR 89 gig wD hard drive, built in audio G Force (don't remember which one ) video card, cd burner, dvd drive(soon to be dvd burner cheap noe $199 or so) i probably spent leass than $700 or so doing it all. I will never by a "preconfigured" computer again. WAY to much useless software (the first i do when a family meber gets a new pC is go over there and delete all the crap on it. That's why i beleive basic win 2000 or XP bought seperatly is the way to go)

ABS computers is a good place to build your own without all the unneccasry extras.

That Boy Just Ain't Right
CCS #414
PARTS411.COM
Lockhart Phillips USA

NESBA #414 Advanced
2001 GSXR 600
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 06:23 PM
" It Time To Ride "

Sportbike: Suzuki GSX-R750
Years Riding: 20+
How you found us: Long search for motorcycle clubs online

Send a message via MSN to Justmax
Talking nice one

This one I put together for a friend.
Qty Product Item # Unit Price Qty x Price

Cases (Computer Cases, ATX Form)
Aspire X-Dreamer II(Black) ATX Mid-Tower Case with 350W Power Supply,With Window Model,Model:ATXB4KLW-BK/350.
Specifications:
Case Type: Mid-Tower
Color: Black
Material: Steel
Drive Bays: 5.25'' x4,3.5''(External) x2, 3.5''(Internal) x4
Expansion Slots: 7
Front Ports: USB2.0 x2,Mic x1,Speaker x1
Power Supply: 350W
Cooling System: Side x1,Top x1
Motherboard Compatibility: ATX/Baby AT
Dimensions: 440x200x430mm
Special Features:Acrylic added to front panel for polished appearance; Back lit temperature display LCD, etc more info>
N82E16811144026 $59.00
$59.00

CD/DVD Burners (RW Drives)
Aopen Black 52X24X52X16 Combo Drive, Model COM5224BK, Retail
Specifications:
Write Speed: 52X CD-R, 24X CD-RW
Read Speed: 52X CD-ROM, 16X DVD-ROM
Interface: ATAPI / E-IDE
Buffer: 2MB
OS Support: Windows XP/2000/Me/98SE
Features: Buffer under run errors prevention
Remark: Retail box (see pictures for details) more info>
N82E16827106537 $52.00
$52.00

Hard Drives
Seagate 80GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model ST380011A, OEM
Specifications:
Capacity: 80GB
Average Seek Time: 8.5 ms
Buffer: 2MB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Interface: IDE Ultra ATA100
Features: 350 Gs non-op shock, 3D Defense System
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Remark: OEM more info>
N82E16822148015 $71.00
$71.00

Keyboards
Logitech Cordless MX Duo USB/PS2 104keys -RETAIL
Specifications:
Interface: USB/PS2
Number Of Keys: 104 keys + 12 function keys + 2 wheel
Wireless Technology: RF
Palm Rest: Detachable
Design Style: Standard
Mouse included: wireless optical
Features: Eliminate the clutter with cordless freedom, Get comfortable with the keyboard's ultra-flat Zero Degree Tilt design, Make scrolling easier with the unique iNav wheel, Ground-breaking new MX optical engine captures more data every second, Cruise Control system combines two buttons with scroll wheel, Rapid charge base station more info>
N82E16823126124 $75.00
$75.00

Memory (System Memory)
PMI-Power Memory Int. 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-2700 - OEM
Specification
Manufacturer: PMI-Power
Speed: DDR333(PC2700)
Type: 184 Pin DDR SDRAM
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
Cas Latency: 2.5
Support Voltage: 2.5V
Bandwidth: 2.7GB/s
Organization: 64M x 64 -Bit
Warranty: Lifetime more info>
N82E16820209004 $76.00
$76.00

Modems
Creative Blaster 56K V.92 PCI Modem, Model DI5633 - OEM
Specifications:
Interface: PCI Bus, Plug and Play
Standards: V.92 and earlier ITU standards
Chipset: Not specified
DTE Rate: 115200 bps maximum
Fax Speed: 14400bps more info>
N82E16825117102 $17.00
$17.00

Motherboards - Intel
Intel 865G Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU, Model "D865GBFL" -RETAIL
Specifications:
Supported CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Processors(Hyper-threading)
Chipset: Intel 865G
FSB: 800/533/400MHz
RAM: 4x DIMM support DDR400/333/266 Max 4GB
IDE: 2x UltraDMA 100 up to 4 Devices
Slots: 1x AGP 8X, 6x PCI
Ports: 2xPS2,1xLPT,1xCOM,8xUSB2.0(Rear 4),Audio Ports
Onboard Audio: AD1985 6-Channel Codec
Onboard Video: Intel Extreme Graphics 2
Onboard LAN: 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
Onboard SATA: 2x Serial ATA
Form Factor: ATX more info>
N82E16813121190 $99.00
$99.00

Processors
Intel Pentium 4 1.8A 400MHz FSB, 512K Cache - OEM
Specification
Model: Intel Pentium 4 1.8A
Core: Northwood
Operating Frequency: 1.8GHz
FSB: 400MHz
Cache: L1/12K+8K; L2/512K
Voltage: 1.5V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket 478
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, SSE, SSE2
Packaging: OEM(Processor Only) more info>
N82E16819116135 $111.00
$111.00

Extend my Standard Warranty on the above qualified items: $33.60

Subtotal » $560.00
Shipping and Handling Charge »
Tax Instruction for All Resellers How Newegg.com calculates shipping $
FedEx International Economy - PR ONLY APO/FPO - Military ONLY FedEx Standard Overnight FedEx 2Day FedEx Express Saver Choose which State to ship AA AP AE ALASKA ALABAMA ARKANSAS ARIZONA CALIFORNIA COLORADO CONNECTICUT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DELAWARE FLORIDA GEORGIA HAWAII IOWA IDAHO ILLINOIS INDIANA KANSAS KENTUCKY LOUISIANA MASSACHUSETTS MARYLAND MAINE MICHIGAN MINNESOTA MISSOURI MISSISSIPPI MONTANA NORTH CAROLINA NORTH DAKOTA NEBRASKA NEW HAMPSHIRE NEW JERSEY NEW MEXICO NEVADA NEW YORK OHIO OKLAHOMA OREGON PENNSYLVANIA PUERTO RICO RHODE ISLAND SOUTH CAROLINA SOUTH DAKOTA TENNESSEE TEXAS UTAH VIRGINIA VERMONT WASHINGTON WISCONSIN WEST VIRGINIA WYOMING
Grand Total » $ 560.00

*How to calculate shipping charge*
Select Shipping Method and Ship to State, then, click on Shipping Calculator
Note : Any Combo Discount will not be shown until you Check Out.

(This site requires 128-bit security.)
Important Shipping Instructions ALL orders must be placed Online (24/7)

All orders shipped within CA, TN and NJ will be charged Sales Tax.
FedEx Express Saver: 3 to 4 business days plus processing time.
FedEx 2nd Day: 2 business days plus processing time.
FedEx Standard Overnight: one business day plus processing time.
Military APO/FPO: 2-4 weeks via USPS plus processing time.
No delivery on Saturday or Sunday. FedEx does not ship to P.O. Boxes.

No International/Canadian shipments.
Military APO/FPO orders welcome! (Due to military APO/FPO box size, 19 inch or larger monitor will not fit. Please remove it from your shopping cart and purchase it locally.)
For HI and AK customers, FedEx can only ship via 2nd day or overnight, and shipping time will not be guaranteed. Therefore, Newegg.com will default to and charge for 2nd Day Air. PR customers are responsible to pay any applicable duty tax and shipping method will default to and charge for International Economy.
All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping. Newegg.com does not process orders during weekends. Newegg.com does not guarantee same day shipping.
Rush Orders: Some orders may be shipped the same day for a $2.99 service fee. Click here for more details.

Print Version
*Save Cart to Wish List does not guarantee availability. All items transferred to wish list may and will be sold out from time to time.

Step 1 of 5
You can upgrade as go a long and you will need software Window XP $99.00

US MARINE CORP
"Semper Fi''

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode