I'm having a bad day. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

I'm having a bad day.

On my 2 mile ride to and from school, everything went wrong today. I'm waiting forever to turn left onto the main drive, and I finally do, and right when I get to the crosswalk, a rollerblader decides hes going to cross, right infront of me. No big deal, I have brakes...but he freezes and stands there like a dear in headlights...while there are cars coming at me. He finally moves, and the ride goes on. I park, go to class...bla bla bla, come out, and go to ride home. I'm turning left again, and this car infront of me kills it right in the intersection...so now I'm stuck, and nobody can go anywhere. Grandma gets the car moving finally, and disaster is avoided. We make the turn, and I try to get around her in the right lane, but she decides that shes going to drive in both lanes. My turn is coming up, so I hang back, and get in the right turn lane. I'm in the turn lane and alongside her, when she decides she's going to turn right too, from the left lane no less. She darts right for me, so I have to complete the turn in the gutter and nearly hit a curb. I'm going to hell for flicking off an old lady, but I don't think she noticed anyway. Just had to rant, I'm going back to bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2004, 04:52 PM

That's not so bad.....I went for a little ride w/ my kid to get stickers for the cage(forgot they expired)....we took the 250 Eliminator! On the way back, I turn out on the main road well ahead of a few other bikes that I saw coming. I usually do 5 over down this road....and the speed changes half way through to 50mph. No problems as I was going about 52. ALL 3 FUCTARDS on their precious HD's come whipping past me....RIGHT on the line ~12" off my left shoulder and cut back in inches off my front wheel. Each one did the same thing.....all to go 2mph faster than I was. Get to the lights ahead(about 2 miles later) and had a red. We get green and these twats just sit there for 10-15seconds before going! Once they start to move, hell, they went so SLOW I could've passed all 3 in 1st gear.....ar 13k!

Man, it's one thing if I was alone, but my son was on back. If he wasn't w/ me.....them bitches and I would've had words! Thinking their tractors were so bad that no one could keep up.....I'd blow past them at 100......just to show the how badass the 250 kwaker was.

end rant.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode