Pentagon 911 Conspiracy? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:15 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 01:47 AM

Damn...interesting shit. The text was going so quickly that I didn't have much of a chance to think about each part and find a counter argument. Makes you think either way....
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 02:20 AM

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

I'm so sick of seeing the manipulated "missile" qoutes.

You guys are smarter than this.
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 04:02 AM

Sportbike: 07 zx6r, 05 gsxr 1k, 06 Duc 749
Years Riding: 27 years
How you found us: ex member, just been gone for awhile...apex

so really...did they ever release any real evidence that it was a commercial airline or not...im interested in the fact that this doesnt show any sign of a plane!!! what do you guys/gals think??

I am what I am, and I do what I do!!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 05:45 AM
CLSB's Florida Chapter.

Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office

Send a message via AIM to MoparBoyy
Quote:
Originally posted by apex
so really...did they ever release any real evidence that it was a commercial airline or not...im interested in the fact that this doesnt show any sign of a plane!!! what do you guys/gals think??
ditto

that video actually just kindof creeped me out.

-Mopar

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye

Last edited by MoparBoyy; 09-18-2004 at 05:48 AM.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 07:52 AM

From the video footage they did show......no way in hell was that a 757 hitting the building. Makes you wonder what REALLY did and why they won't release the other video's from the other camera's that recorded it.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
whats funy is this thread is already ere, this one is all tin foil hat and the other thread is laughing aboutthe concept.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Ron
Workin' up to the track

Sportbike: In between bikes right now
Years Riding: 15
How you found us: don't remember

I don't know what to believe but rather than blindly dismiss it with tin foil hat comments explain something like how a person who never actually flew a commercial airliner solo could manage to fly a few feet off the ground at 530mph and not even tip a wing into the dirt or touch down the bottom of the plane.

Explain how the WTC buildings show the outline of a plane at point of impact but not the Pentagon.

Why not release the other footage? 9/11 was a complete breakdown in the defense of our country and in a free society we have to know what happend to help defend ourselves.

On the other side of the arguement, if it wasn't a plane and it was a missle or something, where did flight 77 go? How do you just make a plane disappear? Flight 77 had a somewhat high profile passenger, the wife of the Solicitor General of the US, Barbara Olsen.

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it.

- Edward R. Murrow
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by favorednation
I don't know what to believe but rather than blindly dismiss it with tin foil hat comments explain something like how a person who never actually flew a commercial airliner solo could manage to fly a few feet off the ground at 530mph and not even tip a wing into the dirt or touch down the bottom of the plane.

Explain how the WTC buildings show the outline of a plane at point of impact but not the Pentagon.

Why not release the other footage? 9/11 was a complete breakdown in the defense of our country and in a free society we have to know what happend to help defend ourselves.

On the other side of the arguement, if it wasn't a plane and it was a missle or something, where did flight 77 go? How do you just make a plane disappear? Flight 77 had a somewhat high profile passenger, the wife of the Solicitor General of the US, Barbara Olsen.
Airlanes are not very difficult ot fly if you understand the priciples of flight and the controls. I have no formal training in aircraft, but I could jump in any lower performance aircaft and fly it inot a building. I could also take off..... but landings and navigation are a different story. And knowing how ot handle emergencies and and all of teh ancilary systms takes years of training. That's where all the skill is. However the WTC can be seen on a clear day from over 50 miles away in hte air... so navigation is not an issue. Same for the pentagon.

The plane did not need to fly a few feet off the ground. It most likely impacted at a steeper angle.

Yes good point.... where did flight 77 go if it didin;t hit the building.

We've already heard from a guy on this board that has a buddy who is an air traffic controller in DC. There WAS an airplane near teh pentagon and it suddenly disappeared off radar (as though it dropped under 500 feet)
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Man with Big Hose

Sportbike: '01 Track only GSXR 600. No more street riding :(
Years Riding: Pick a number between 1 and 10? Opps now 1 and 11
How you found us: Champ91 in 2002

Send a message via AIM to Pugsly Send a message via MSN to Pugsly
where is that "welcome to last week" caretoon?

already been discussed
do a search next time.....

That Boy Just Ain't Right
CCS #414
PARTS411.COM
Lockhart Phillips USA

NESBA #414 Advanced
2001 GSXR 600
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:22 PM

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

Quote:
Originally posted by taziscool
From the video footage they did show......no way in hell was that a 757 hitting the building. Makes you wonder what REALLY did and why they won't release the other video's from the other camera's that recorded it.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevese...n/pentagon.htm

Look here, this site explains what happens to wings when a plane hits a reinforced building.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 07:10 PM

Tough call.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm always learning......

Sportbike: 2k14 FLHXS, 1981 FXE, 1949 HD EL Panhead, Yami PW80
Years Riding: Long, long, long, long, long time.
How you found us: GPS

I'm sorry, but I can't believe people really believe this crap about NO airplane. I guess W.C. Fields was right, "There is a sucker born every minute.".

What do you conspiracy believers think happens to an aluminium airplane when it hits an immovalbe object at 500 MPH??? I'll tell you what, it completely disintegrates. There will be no object bigger than a loaf of bread left. Bodies are liquified then vaporized in the explosion and inferno. The aluminium shell is melted and vaporized. Nearly everything is consumed. The impact pattern clearly showed where the two wings had hit the structure before exploding. This kind of talk is stupid and .

Synthetic Lifelike Organism Responsible for Observation and Logical Learning - SLOROLL

Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over. Zappa 1974

And I said....."Look here brother, who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho? Zappa 1974
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm always learning......

Sportbike: 2k14 FLHXS, 1981 FXE, 1949 HD EL Panhead, Yami PW80
Years Riding: Long, long, long, long, long time.
How you found us: GPS

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrypicker
Airlanes are not very difficult ot fly if you understand the priciples of flight and the controls. I have no formal training in aircraft, but I could jump in any lower performance aircaft and fly it inot a building. I could also take off..... but landings and navigation are a different story.
I'm curious, CherryP. No sarcasm intended. Have you had any flight training? I mean in a "real" aircraft? I do believe that the terrorists at the controls of the airplanes hijacked on 9/11 were trained pilots. Aiming an aircraft, at the speeds they were going, at a target on the ground is not as easy as you may think. Without training, one may have got lucky, but in this case all three were right on target. They knew how to maneuver a large aircraft. Also, most people wouldn't even know how to start an airplane much less take off without crashing with no training.

Synthetic Lifelike Organism Responsible for Observation and Logical Learning - SLOROLL

Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over. Zappa 1974

And I said....."Look here brother, who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho? Zappa 1974

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode