Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Competitive Eating

569 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  chach 
#1 ·
Check this out! I didn't know there was an actualy FEDERATION for competitive eating. And this chick-- dear god she's teeny.
http://www.ifoce.com/eaters.php?action=detail&sn=20

to top it all off-- at the bottom it says she can eat 7.75 pounds of Turducken in 12 minutes :bow :bow

#4 ·
ill_ag said:
mwahaha!! they have different categories.
for example
"Baked beans"
AND
"baked beans-- LONG COURSE" !!!!! this is amazing.

and one of the members "Badlands Booker" has a debut rap album called "Hungry & Focused" :laughing
And then they have the difficult categories like "My Cock". :laughing sorry, stupid joke that had to be made.

#6 ·
ill_ag said:
that's actually under "short course"
right next to "cocktail weiners"
Bwahhh!!! :laughing

#16 · (Edited)
stomich has more room to grow in thin people. As proven few years back, when the all american hot dog eating contest was won by an asian kid, with and older asian lady i think got second - both of whom were thin as hell. makes sense if you think about it.

A lot of these people are actually pretty fit. though they have funky "work outs" like chuging 3 gallons of water each mornin to stretch the stomich :laughing

#17 ·
bwa said:
stomich has more room to grow in thin people. As proven few years back, when the all american hot dog eating contest was won by an asian kid, with and older asian lady i think got second - both of whom were thin as hell. makes sense if you think about it.

A lot of these people are actually pretty fit. though they have funky "work outs" like chuging 3 gallons of water each mornin to stretch the stomich :laughing
talk about a morning piss...

#18 ·
Japanese people take competitve eating very seriously, they don't just eat, they have a system for getting as much food down as possible. They study the efficiency of it and shit. There was a documentary on basic cable about it sometime recently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.