Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Is "Lunchables" ripping us off?

444 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Scratch 
#1 ·
Ok so I go in this morning for some salad from Jewel and decide to pick up a Turkey and American Lunchables too. Damn it's been a while since I've had that. I crack the sucker open and there's like 6 or 7 crackers in there. Is it just be or didn't there used to be like 10 or 12? WTF? Maybe they filled in with those 2 Oreo cookies, but I'd rather have the preservative loaded meat'n crackers. I just know that next in line is Ramen Noodles...some a-hole will find a way to mess up that perfect food too.

#2 · (Edited)
I think this thread is better suited for the World news and Politics Discussions forum. Can a Moderator move it over? lol :jester

#5 ·
I used to get the pizza ones all the time, until they started majorly skimping on the cheese. There is seriously only enough cheese for like maybe 2 skimpy pizzas. Its certainly not lunchables thats causing so much obesity in children.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.