watch your bank accounts - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
watch your bank accounts

girl power!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/25/di....ap/index.html
ill_ag is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Enjoying Life!!
 
CHeYeNNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Posts: 17,773
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends
           
Talking



I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
CHeYeNNe is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 07:27 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,761
           
ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Nothing new. Courts only recently have started to favor men. It's payback for men always being CEO's of every company.
Loki_D_Wolf is offline  
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 09:15 PM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag

No girl power, that's a whore!! I hate to see what happened if he cheated on her?? He should of gotten a better laywer. He got screwed more ways than 1.


"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
Jimbo is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 09:18 PM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_D_Wolf
Nothing new. Courts only recently have started to favor men. It's payback for men always being CEO's of every company.

It's sad that a woman gets rewarded for being a whore. The rock climber will get it too, does he think she'll not cheat on him?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
Jimbo is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 09:34 PM
BEER!
 
Grover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Lindenhurst, IL
Posts: 5,970
Location: Lindenhurst, IL
Sportbike: '01 SV650S (Pokey!) '02 Honda CR125 (Blockhead)
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: SBN
           
Send a message via AIM to Grover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
No girl power, that's a whore!! I hate to see what happened if he cheated on her?? He should of gotten a better laywer. He got screwed more ways than 1.

Depends on their pre-nupt (if any). With no adultery clause, it's really up to the courts. All she has to do is prove he drove her to other men and she's in the tall cash. Given that he's a CEO for a huge company, probably flying all around, never home, a 1/2 ass lawyer could prove it. But, as the article points out, she wasn't around much either. His lawyer was on damage control in this case, which is weird given that he's the prosecution and has some good, solid proof of her mistakes. Once again, it's probably a case of the media skipping some facts.

Still, the guy got screwed. He may just sue his lawyer (I've seen it in the business side).

NESBA/CCS #142
AIM: GroverSV650S
Dirtbikes are not submarines
Grover is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
It's sad that a woman gets rewarded for being a whore.
excuse me but men have been doing THAT for centuries.
ill_ag is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
YO MAMA
 
Odysseys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: balls deep in someones mom
Posts: 60,261
Location: balls deep in someones mom
Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
           
dont hate the playa, hate the game



Odysseys is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
excuse me but men have been doing THAT for centuries.

What men?? You're going to judge men just because of some bad ones? It takes two and the rock climber probably knew she was married and he is to blame too. If guys are screwing around; the girls are putting out, again it takes two. And women have never done this before this case? When guys cheat on their wifes, they pay for it as they should. It works both ways, and I have seen many cases that the men cheat and they pay.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-25-2005 at 11:14 PM.
Jimbo is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 12:23 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,761
           
Reality used to be a friend of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
It's sad that a woman gets rewarded for being a whore. The rock climber will get it too, does he think she'll not cheat on him?

Hey, I hate it too. But I'm fair. Women do get screwed over by men a lot. And I don't mean necessarily by cheating on them. Just something as simple as less pay for the same job. It's b.s.

But then so was this case. Not enough known facts to drag it on to me. I'll just raise my shoulders to it and tell the guy to eat crow. Get a prenupt when you're super rich and some broad comes in that you know isn't makin' it like you. His call, his lost.

+

Let's get real. Neither side is better than the other. There are examples of both good and bad results. This is a played out argument. Women cheat and get away with it..... AND SO DO MEN! You know those men as well as I do. You aren't up in their business though. You're probably letting it happen. Doesn't matter if you told him it's bogus and to stop. It's life. It's both sides screwin on each other. You probably cheated before. lol

We all just hope for the best and work to make it the best. And hope to never end up like this case. This subject is so played out.

You guys flame on. At 34 (experience even older) I'm bored with this one. Moving on....

Last edited by Loki_D_Wolf; 03-26-2005 at 12:32 AM.
Loki_D_Wolf is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 06:50 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,877
 
If we were talking about 45k things would be different and I'd say she fucked him over a barrel w/ a big dick..........but at those figures(45mil to his 120mil) I don't think he'll have a problem w/ the rest of his life.
taziscool is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered User
 
jcc_rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South Suburbs
Posts: 329
Location: South Suburbs
           
Seems fair to me.

He made out pretty good - kept a lot of the $$$, future earning potential is large, got rid of the whore, and there will always be tons more chicks like her in line for his remaining millions.

She probably has no future earning potential, think she'll ever land another mondo-millioniare ?, she hangs out with rock climbers, she probably piss thru that money pretty quick trying to maintain her current lifestyle and keeping her dick squad.

He got off better than her, he got rid of her.

Just hope there weren't any kids !!!

2011 Suzuki GSXR750
2001 Suzuki GSXR600
jcc_rr is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 08:40 AM
Administrator
 
HDTony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Plainfield IL
Posts: 45,956
Location: Plainfield IL
Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.
           
Send a message via AIM to HDTony
That dirty slut didnt deserve more than a boot to the ass on the way out the door, wearing nothing but the g-string she came in on.
People have lost all respect for marriage in this day and age, she cheated on him, she didnt deserve a dime. I cant even belive some of the responses I'm seeing here, she's a dirty whore and thats that, fuck her!!! oh ya, everyone already has




HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
HDTony is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 09:14 AM
bwa
Boom
 
bwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 13,320
Location: Kalispell, MT
Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony
That dirty slut didnt deserve more than a boot to the ass on the way out the door, wearing nothing but the g-string she came in on.
People have lost all respect for marriage in this day and age, she cheated on him, she didnt deserve a dime. I cant even belive some of the responses I'm seeing here, she's a dirty whore and thats that, fuck her!!! oh ya, everyone already has
bwa is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Enjoying Life!!
 
CHeYeNNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Posts: 17,773
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends
           
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
excuse me but men have been doing THAT for centuries.
What are you smoking?!?!? How have men been getting rewarded as you say?
Any man caught cheating has PAID for it in the end as posted already.


DITTO Tony!!!!


I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
CHeYeNNe is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 11:06 AM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony
That dirty slut didnt deserve more than a boot to the ass on the way out the door, wearing nothing but the g-string she came in on.
People have lost all respect for marriage in this day and age, she cheated on him, she didnt deserve a dime. I cant even belive some of the responses I'm seeing here, she's a dirty whore and thats that, fuck her!!! oh ya, everyone already has

Thanks Tony, that was my point. "It's not girl power, that's whore power" quoting my wife .
People don't respect a marriage anymore and if this slut didn't why she get married? Marriage is a contrat and I have more respect (still very very little) for Paris Hilton because at lease she's not married. That's the problem with socity now a days, we praise whores.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-26-2005 at 11:36 AM.
Jimbo is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 11:11 AM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_D_Wolf

Let's get real. Neither side is better than the other. There are examples of both good and bad results. This is a played out argument. Women cheat and get away with it..... AND SO DO MEN! You know those men as well as I do. You aren't up in their business though. You're probably letting it happen. Doesn't matter if you told him it's bogus and to stop. It's life. It's both sides screwin on each other. You probably cheated before. lol
I do agree with you, men do cheat and it's wrong! I have never cheated and I never will. I been cheated on and I know how much it hurts and I could NEVER do that to my wife and this is why I take this seriously. I also work with a guy who tells us that he has a girlfriend on the side and it makes me sick. I tell him that he will get cought and what goes around comes around.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
Jimbo is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
men can walk into the locker room and talk about sleeping with a chick, or 10 for that matter, and it's cool. they are rewarded by the slaps on the back and laughter and approval from their buddies. women do that, and they are sluts, that's all I'm saying.

as for this particular married woman, she should have been kicked to the curb with nothing, IMO. but don't sit there and tell me that when it comes to sex, women and men are equal. we may all think cheating is bad, but it doesn't change the fact that when it happens men get forgiven, and women get kicked out. period.

how many of you have a father who has cheated on mom, and mom forgave him? now, how many have had it the other way? thank you I rest my case. Maybe men have not been rewarded for being whores, but they certainly don't get the stigma that women do.
ill_ag is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 11:29 AM
bwa
Boom
 
bwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 13,320
Location: Kalispell, MT
Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
men can walk into the locker room and talk about sleeping with a chick, or 10 for that matter, and it's cool. they are rewarded by the slaps on the back and laughter and approval from their buddies. women do that, and they are sluts, that's all I'm saying.
soo, you're blaming men for other women in the locker room decidin another chick that is talkin about having a lot of sex with different partners is a slut? oh ok. that makes sense.

Quote:
as for this particular married woman, she should have been kicked to the curb with nothing, IMO. but don't sit there and tell me that when it comes to sex, women and men are equal. we may all think cheating is bad, but it doesn't change the fact that when it happens men get forgiven, and women get kicked out. period.
again, who's fault is that? The woman that got cheated on has an option to dumb the guys ass doesn't she?

Quote:
how many of you have a father who has cheated on mom, and mom forgave him? now, how many have had it the other way? thank you I rest my case. Maybe men have not been rewarded for being whores, but they certainly don't get the stigma that women do.
rest your case on what? Ya know our parents?
bwa is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 11:35 AM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
men can walk into the locker room and talk about sleeping with a chick, or 10 for that matter, and it's cool. they are rewarded by the slaps on the back and laughter and approval from their buddies. women do that, and they are sluts, that's all I'm saying.

as for this particular married woman, she should have been kicked to the curb with nothing, IMO. but don't sit there and tell me that when it comes to sex, women and men are equal. we may all think cheating is bad, but it doesn't change the fact that when it happens men get forgiven, and women get kicked out. period.

how many of you have a father who has cheated on mom, and mom forgave him? now, how many have had it the other way? thank you I rest my case. Maybe men have not been rewarded for being whores, but they certainly don't get the stigma that women do.

I have no respect for guys like that who come into locker rooms bragging. I can't stand that crap. Also if the girls are putting out the guy is too it works both ways. If the guy sleeps with 10 girls, what does that say about the men? They are both as bad IMO.
You just said this is girl power and now you're saying she should be kicked to the curb?? Which is it?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-26-2005 at 11:37 AM.
Jimbo is offline  
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
the original post wasn't meant to be political. it was meant tongue in cheek.

as for the rest of it, this is not about what women think. for men, sex is cool, but when men see women having a lot it it, she's a slut. and there is a total double standard. I hate with a passion seeing all the "hot chicks on hot bikes" posts. If I complain I'm told to pretend the threads don't exist. But if I ever posted a picture of a man dear god I'd get flamed. and it's happened, so I'm not making it up. Of course sex is viewed differently for men than for women. While you may not agree, it has historically been that way, that's my point. Never said anything about y'all in particular.
ill_ag is offline  
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Enjoying Life!!
 
CHeYeNNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Posts: 17,773
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends
           
Women think other women having alot of sex are "SLUTS" also

If you wanna post naked guys on bikes then go for it and put in the Title "For Ladies Only" if anyone bitches tell the MODS. I have also seen ladies bitch about guys posting ladies so take it for what it's worth.


I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!

Last edited by CHeYeNNe; 03-26-2005 at 12:11 PM.
CHeYeNNe is offline  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 12:27 PM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
the original post wasn't meant to be political. it was meant tongue in cheek.

as for the rest of it, this is not about what women think. for men, sex is cool, but when men see women having a lot it it, she's a slut. and there is a total double standard. I hate with a passion seeing all the "hot chicks on hot bikes" posts. If I complain I'm told to pretend the threads don't exist. But if I ever posted a picture of a man dear god I'd get flamed. and it's happened, so I'm not making it up. Of course sex is viewed differently for men than for women. While you may not agree, it has historically been that way, that's my point. Never said anything about y'all in particular.

Go ahead and post guys I don't care, and I won't look at it. And for the getting flamed, everytime I have seen some flamming it get's take care of. And I do agree it's a doulbe standard, but calling these girls sluts don't stop them, and guys are men whore when they do the same.
I seen lots of good guys and good girls. I know I married a great girl and you just have to sort out the bad ones to get to the good ones. Don't judge all guys because a few bad guys and think we're all like this, because we're not.
Also for the record, I don't see the point in going to strips clubs also, but that's just me.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!
Jimbo is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
i don't judge all guys because of a few. but the point was made that this woman shouldn't get rewarded for cheating, and all I was saying was that, historically, that's pretty much how it has worked for men.
ill_ag is offline  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 01:12 PM
bwa
Boom
 
bwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 13,320
Location: Kalispell, MT
Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
i don't judge all guys because of a few. but the point was made that this woman shouldn't get rewarded for cheating, and all I was saying was that, historically, that's pretty much how it has worked for men.
and, historically, show me where a guy that cheated on his wife, with the wife making all this money, got the relative amount she got.
bwa is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
READING FOR CONTENT, my point is not about physical or monetary rewards. I am talking about the fact that the social stigma attached to sex is different for men and women. Guys go around talking about whatever girl they've had and that that's "cool." Guys have places like hooters and strip clubs to go ogle women, and they can go around talking about "the young white bitches" and that's all fine and funny. Look at the "post your girlfriend" thread-- it's all about 'yippee skippy! who's got a hot chick?!' For men, it's all in good fun.
It's not that way for women. It is just NOT.

And I am not even going to touch the "wife making more than the man" comment, because that is still a rare case in this world.
ill_ag is offline  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 01:38 PM
To Punish and Enslave
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rockridge
Posts: 3,952
Location: Rockridge
Sportbike: A 10 speed :(
Years Riding: 25
How you found us: I know the dude that runs the website
           
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo Send a message via Yahoo to Jimbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
READING FOR CONTENT, my point is not about physical or monetary rewards. I am talking about the fact that the social stigma attached to sex is different for men and women. Guys go around talking about whatever girl they've had and that that's "cool." Guys have places like hooters and strip clubs to go ogle women, and they can go around talking about "the young white bitches" and that's all fine and funny. Look at the "post your girlfriend" thread-- it's all about 'yippee skippy! who's got a hot chick?!' For men, it's all in good fun.
It's not that way for women. It is just NOT.
If it's not that way for women, why do they sleep around just as much as men? When I was single and messing with people on Asshole On Line (AOL) a LOT of girls just wanted sex, and not just a few, A LOT. So you can not say it's not that way for women, because there are some out there. I also have seen many guys and girls who have "f*ck buddies" again it works both ways. You can't say it doesn't. I see it on TV that girls are just as bad, if not worst in some cases then men. I also don't see DVD that show guy showing off their dicks for a "guys gone wild" DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
And I am not even going to touch the "wife making more than the man" comment, because that is still a rare case in this world.
My mom made more than twice than my dad before he retired, and I see this a lot. At my work we have female techs and male techs, they make the same money. I can't wait for my wife to make more than me!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook View Post
hahahaha, nice try. Everyone knows men age like wine and women age like milk. It's a scientific fact!!

Last edited by Jimbo; 03-26-2005 at 01:44 PM.
Jimbo is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Please attend carefully..
 
Norseman82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Chicago (NW side) 60707
Posts: 2,625
Location: Chicago (NW side) 60707
Sportbike: 2000 ZX6R (the green one!)
Years Riding: 2000
How you found us: I've been here a while...
           
She should consider herself lucky that she didn't end up in a Taliban divorce court....she would have been stoned to death (and I don't mean by smoking wacky tobacky, either)

"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it." - JP2

"Life is just a place where we spend time between games" - former Philadelphia Flyers coach Fred Shero

"everyone's a nutjob, some just have more restraint than others" - EndlessRR
Norseman82 is offline  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I also don't see DVD that show guy showing off their dicks for a "guys gone wild" DVD.
exactly my point
ill_ag is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005, 04:21 PM
bwa
Boom
 
bwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kalispell, MT
Posts: 13,320
Location: Kalispell, MT
Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag
exactly my point
they would have it, if women bought porn related material in the same amount we do. that's the only difference. if there wa market for it, ya bet they would have it.
bwa is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome