SBN go bye bye? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 64
 
SBN go bye bye?

So I've seen all this talk lately about SBN going down, and then someone says it;s not going down, it'll be ok. Well, it's down. Anyone know the truth?

Cruiz
Cruizer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:19 PM
Registered User
 
Meulen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Romeoville
Posts: 19,186
Location: Romeoville
Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN
           
Re: SBN go bye bye?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cruizer
So I've seen all this talk lately about SBN going down, and then someone says it;s not going down, it'll be ok. Well, it's down. Anyone know the truth?

Cruiz
I'm sure it'll be back

Brian (F.K.A. Crazy)

Gamertag: CRAZY403


“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln


“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
Meulen is offline  
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:29 PM
Got Milk?
 
Fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 541
Location: Wheaton, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Suzuki GSXR600
Years Riding: To much street not enough track
How you found us: A little server said HELP!!!
           
I broked it..

Accually Tricktape booted us off it.. lol.. i got a backup though which is good.. as soon as my provider gives me my ips and stuff I will get it back up.. no worries.

Long live the Blue Dot!!!!
Fred is offline  
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:29 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Yeah some people know whats up but it looks like Fred is gonna have it back up before too long. Whether it'll be the same or not is a different story.


Deuce

Last edited by Deuce; 09-27-2002 at 03:31 PM.
Deuce is offline  
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:35 PM
Registered User
 
BABETTE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Franklin Park, IL
Posts: 1,094
Location: Franklin Park, IL
Sportbike: 98' CBR600F3
Years Riding: 10 yrs
How you found us: back in the old days of SBN
           
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred
I broked it..
NO!!!!!!

I was on there just a little while ago and suddenly a page error popped up. I'm so sad!
BABETTE is offline  
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered User
 
Meulen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Romeoville
Posts: 19,186
Location: Romeoville
Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN
           
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred
I will get it back up.. no worries.
Told ya

Brian (F.K.A. Crazy)

Gamertag: CRAZY403


“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln


“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
Meulen is offline  
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 03:59 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 251
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred
I broked it..
Oh good so it wasn't my overusage.......
Rachael927 is offline  
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce
Yeah some people know whats up but it looks like Fred is gonna have it back up before too long. Whether it'll be the same or not is a different story.


Deuce
as soon as SBN goes down, our traffic goes up!! Probably see more and more of this Deuce character till SBN is back up. Man we will just let anyone sign up over here.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:08 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook


as soon as SBN goes down, our traffic goes up!! Probably see more and more of this Deuce character till SBN is back up. Man we will just let anyone sign up over here.

lol yep probably. Dude way to miss the ride ya A-hole. I was lookin forward to meetin ya. You know you like it when i'm over here. I bring a certain amount of charm to the chicagolandboard.


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce



lol yep probably. Dude way to miss the ride ya A-hole. I was lookin forward to meetin ya. You know you like it when i'm over here. I bring a certain amount of charm to the chicagolandboard.


Deuce

I am the king A-hole of clsb. Bow down to my greatness. I'll make the next ride for sure. Just ride out here for the weekend, I'm sure you wont be too sore after countless hours on a gixxer. hahaha!

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:17 PM
Who's faster Lupi
 
Champ91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Lake in the Hills, IL
Posts: 4,957
Location: Lake in the Hills, IL
Sportbike: 2004 ZX10R & 2005 CRF50
Years Riding: 20
How you found us: SBN
           
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook
I am the king A-hole of clsb.
He's not kiddin either,

NESBA #456 Intermediate
Always 1 step ahead of Lupi. 1:24:7 BHF
And 1 step behind Kimmy

"SoB gets to spend yet ANOTHER season faster than me." -LUPI-
Champ91 is offline  
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:17 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook



I am the king A-hole of clsb. Bow down to my greatness. I'll make the next ride for sure. Just ride out here for the weekend, I'm sure you wont be too sore after countless hours on a gixxer. hahaha!

You may be king A-hole over here by I got all of SBN covered and I might just take your coveted title before long.

Dude i'm gonna get out there again except this time i'll be WAY closer to Chicago. Crazy was nuts enough to offer up a place to crash and keep my scoot. Next time i'm haulin the bike out. No chance in hell of riding out and when I get my big Gsxr i'll really show you boys how to twist. I won't be stuck on a little 600.


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce
...Dude i'm gonna get out there again except this time i'll be WAY closer to Chicago....
let us know when you plan this for. our twisties really do suck ass, but our bar scene is great.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:25 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook


let us know when you plan this for. our twisties really do suck ass, but our bar scene is great.

Yeah the twisites look a little whimpy but we could get to the track or someting.


Bar scene. Yeah I kinda noticed Chicago women weren't to bad lookin either. They aren't all bitches are they? Probably be spring before I can get back up that way.

Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce

...Yeah I kinda noticed Chicago women weren't to bad lookin either. They aren't all bitches are they....Deuce

not for the most part. especially once I tell them that I was a backup guitar player for Dave Matthews Band on their last tour.



Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:39 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook



not for the most part. especially once I tell them that I was a backup guitar player for Dave Matthews Band on their last tour.



dude that is some seriously good stuff. It work for ya? Probably helps if you know how to play the guitar too. lol


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:43 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 669
     
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook



not for the most part. especially once I tell them that I was a backup guitar player for Dave Matthews Band on their last tour.


Oh my god chris, please tell you have gone this low, holy shit it would proably work wonders on the right dumb bitch though.
Nick 600 F3 is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:49 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 251
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce

I won't be stuck on a little 600.
Deuce
Hey no one made you do anything and i sooo didn't hear you making any complaints when you were riding "bitch"

Quote:
Yeah I kinda noticed Chicago women weren't to bad lookin either.
nope a lot of us ain't to bad looking
Rachael927 is offline  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick 600 F3


Oh my god chris, please tell you have gone this low, holy shit it would proably work wonders on the right dumb bitch though.
haha, i only kid. i woudlnt do this. What I usually do is stroll in the bar, hit the juke box like fonzie to make it play, then let the women flock to me.


hahaha!

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:58 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachael927


Hey no one made you do anything and i sooo didn't hear you making any complaints when you were riding "bitch"

Hey I wanted to ride right? For use of your bike you got the phatty phat hookup now didn't you? If I didn't hack all that crap off and wire up that integrator who was gonna do it? Plus I tought you how to take apart your scoot. And for God's sake woman next time you do an oil change take the freakin plastics off so oil doesn't go everywhere.


nope a lot of us ain't to bad looking
Yeah I saw a sight or two on my visit.

Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 04:59 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook


haha, i only kid. i woudlnt do this. What I usually do is stroll in the bar, hit the juke box like fonzie to make it play, then let the women flock to me.


hahaha!

and then is why your still a virgin correct?


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 05:04 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 251
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce

Hey I wanted to ride right? For use of your bike you got the phatty phat hookup now didn't you? If I didn't hack all that crap off and wire up that integrator who was gonna do it? Plus I tought you how to take apart your scoot. And for God's sake woman next time you do an oil change take the freakin plastics off so oil doesn't go everywhere.

Yeah I saw a sight or two on my visit.

Deuce
Hey i wasn't complainging Yes i'll remove the plastics next time hey you can't expect me to know everything, lol.
Rachael927 is offline  
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,229
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce



and then is why your still a virgin correct?


Deuce

shhhhh, thats my other pick up line.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 05:19 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachael927


Hey i wasn't complainging Yes i'll remove the plastics next time hey you can't expect me to know everything, lol.

Yeah consider yourself blessed. I don't work for free on hardly anybody's scoot. I must have had a brain lapse. I suppose I should have autographed your scoot for ya. I don't just let anybody ride with me.


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 05:20 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 66
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vcook



shhhhh, thats my other pick up line.

damn you really are desperate.


Deuce
Deuce is offline  
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 07:27 PM
YO MAMA
 
Odysseys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: balls deep in someones mom
Posts: 60,261
Location: balls deep in someones mom
Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!
           
i thought fred was off trick tapes servor...man this is a fucken mess with them..fucken bullshit if you ask me


(edited).....they suck and will NEVER see a dime from me, them trying to fuck someone in a way like that..SCREW EM!



Odysseys is offline  
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-28-2002, 10:55 AM
Got Milk?
 
Fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 541
Location: Wheaton, IL
Sportbike: 2007 Suzuki GSXR600
Years Riding: To much street not enough track
How you found us: A little server said HELP!!!
           
Well I am off now... first i am told that i can leave it and its my server.. and then i have less the 8 hours to get my site off before they shut it down.. what bullshit.. i so hate them right now..

now i am trying to find a home for it.. dont know how well that is going to go.. but hell if i have to shut down sportbikes.net.. i am going to atleast have a page telling people how bad that company fucked the sportbike community.

Long live the Blue Dot!!!!
Fred is offline  
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-28-2002, 11:27 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 251
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce

Yeah consider yourself blessed. I don't work for free on hardly anybody's scoot. I must have had a brain lapse. I suppose I should have autographed your scoot for ya. I don't just let anybody ride with me.


Deuce
Nope its the other way around, i don't let just anybody ride my "scoot"
Rachael927 is offline  
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Registered User
 
BABETTE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Franklin Park, IL
Posts: 1,094
Location: Franklin Park, IL
Sportbike: 98' CBR600F3
Years Riding: 10 yrs
How you found us: back in the old days of SBN
           
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachael927
Nope its the other way around, i don't let just anybody ride my "scoot"
Wait I seem to recall you mentioning lots of men riding your little 'biotch'.

My boy is a one woman bike.
BABETTE is offline  
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-28-2002, 12:06 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 251
 
Quote:
Originally posted by BABETTE

Wait I seem to recall you mentioning lots of men riding your little 'biotch'.

My boy is a one woman bike.
Um that was a FEW men not "lots" of boys.
Rachael927 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome