Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Ok so definitily just sitting in class....

408 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  LTDBUSA05 
#1 ·
Whats up big pimpin..what it is? so im just sitting here in class and listening to my professor talk about the Golden Age from 600 to about 330's b.c. hes explaining about the presocratic era about the becoming of the first philosophers and the socratic era & oh here it comes the hellenistic era...yay yay...my prof. should get the Dee-Dee-Dee award....anyways just bored and wanted to see whos riding this week if you folks aint too cold to ride at nite or whatever.......peace to the out...Chi Town baby :ar

Angelo

#3 ·
LTDBUSA05 said:
Whats up big pimpin..what it is? so im just sitting here in class and listening to my professor talk about the Golden Age from 600 to about 330's b.c. hes explaining about the presocratic era about the becoming of the first philosophers and the socratic era & oh here it comes the hellenistic era...yay yay...my prof. should get the Dee-Dee-Dee award....anyways just bored and wanted to see whos riding this week if you folks aint too cold to ride at nite or whatever.......peace to the out...Chi Town baby :ar

Angelo

Tony,

does the new version of vB come with a translator?

#6 ·
ill_ag said:
i thought that was the new ice age. :laughing
Maybe in hell..:laughing :laughing GO SOX!!!!

#7 ·
clearwaterms said:
Tony,

does the new version of vB come with a translator?
I wish cause I have no idea what he's talking aobut either. Nearest I can gather is he is smoking a joint with an old guy and having conversation about the movie "Ice Age".

#9 ·
HDTony said:
I wish cause I have no idea what he's talking aobut either. Nearest I can gather is he is smoking a joint with an old guy and having conversation about the movie "Ice Age".
I think he meant "does the new versions of VD come with a translator?"

I think it's if you sleep with a foreign chick and she gives you some funk, then is there someone who can yell at her in her language for you?

#13 ·
OK GUYS...translation about my forum....its all in history but obviously nobody paid attention when you guys were in school...its ok i dont pay attention either...lol The Dee Dee Dee award is from Mind of Mencia show on comedy central...funny shit you should watch it! sorry about the slang fellas....lol you guys are great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.