More rants on stupid workers.... - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

More rants on stupid workers....

Especially the fuckers who come to work sick as a dog and you have to work in close proximity to them. Fucking nose is running like crazy because some asshat new hire I had to work with came to work sick as a dog. Doesnt help when this fucking company uses "occurances" instead of just having us call in as to why we arent coming. At 6, new hires are automatically fired, at 10 for everyone else. They said they use it because people "abused" the other way that pretty much everyone else I worked for did. Well if you call in sick one day, you call in teh next day and only get hit for 1 unless you have a LEGITAMATE reason to miss 2 days in a row (ie my dads open heart surgery that was rescheduled from a thursday night before labour day (I work 2nd and thur is our last day of the week) to a tuesday morning (right after labour day) and I had to be up there by 5am with my mom. No way in hell was I gonna make work that day. You can appeal but they told me I could get one back if I brought in PROOF that I was at the hospital. So I get 2 instead of like everyone else who took two days "off" in a row for being "sick". Some guys actually brag about taking wed and thursday off "sick" so they get a 5 day weekend to go fishing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 07:54 AM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
I hate the assholes that ruin good stuff for everyone else. It only takes one jackass to abuse the system.

WHERE'S MY PIZZA!?!?

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

beeen thinking of callign OSHA anonymously about the fact they dont give us vibration proof gloves for teh T-drills and screw hammers. Safety there ISNT their priority. They bitch about quality, but they want quantity first. Well if we are trying to build these so damn fast, things are going to be fucked up. We can build about 11 a night and still have some quality, bu tthese asshats are trying to say they want 18 a night in a 10 hr shift. Not to mention all teh tools are junk and poorly maintained and 1st shift likes to hide them. And the floor drilling machine is teh prototype that was built in 98 and maintanance wont fix the laser we use to line up the drills on teh first line. And theres NO FUCKING WAY I'm gonna hand drill an entire unit that has 1800+ holes in teh floor to be drilled.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 08:04 AM

mmm pizza

People are idiots at work. And upper management sucks big time. No clue how things work in the real world.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode