Twisted ideas? - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Twisted ideas?

i dont know why but ever since i came out of college i have always had urges to start a paintball war in an office building. it would be perfect if there was a place that actually had real buildings to move through like swat teams. i dont know why but i have always just wanted to start painting the offices i have been in.

NOT WITH REAL GUNS just paintball markers.

anyone else think of this?

playing paintball in the forest or in the "buildings" that challenge park has are fun but i would like to have assualts where you really dont know what is around the corner and have everyday obsticles like desks, doors and so forth. i think that would add such a cool element to the game.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Sportbike: Rockets & Harleys
Years Riding: Me love you long time
How you found us: CLSB DECAL

MOUT Station at Camp Blanding just played there a few weeks ago.

Also Special Ops has a place in the MID WEST forget where

***Ashwin RIP Brotha you will be missed***

www.dcdecals.net www.firespeed.com

Life's Journey Is Not To Arrive At The Grave Safely In A Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Sideways, Totally Worn Out, Shouting "HOLY SHIT... What A Ride!"

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never under estimate your opponent (mentality). Expect the unexpected (could work out in your favor). Two, take it outside(or to a table). Never start anything inside the Bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Turning Shit into Sugar!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

http://www.mxsportz.com/photos/thumb...lbum=14&page=1

Pictures from Camp Blanding actual live Base that allowed us to hold an event there.

Life's Journey Is Not To Arrive At The Grave Safely In A Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Sideways, Totally Worn Out, Shouting "HOLY SHIT... What A Ride!"

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never under estimate your opponent (mentality). Expect the unexpected (could work out in your favor). Two, take it outside(or to a table). Never start anything inside the Bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Crawled in live sewers under city.

this site is used for military training it is an entire city

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Realms of ruin

http://www.mxsportz.com/photos/thumb...lbum=84&page=1

Here is pics from Hell Child event at Realms of Ruin...

My Team took the MVT award JMSC oh rah

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

that place in FL?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Ride Red, DO WORK SON!!

Yes Blanding is in Florida..... Realms of ruin is in Custer Park

Braidwood/ wilmington exit off 55 south, left handed exit past Des Plaines Conservation area...

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
i dont know why but ever since i came out of college i have always had urges to start a paintball war in an office building. it would be perfect if there was a place that actually had real buildings to move through like swat teams. i dont know why but i have always just wanted to start painting the offices i have been in.

playing paintball in the forest or in the "buildings" that challenge park has are fun but i would like to have assualts where you really dont know what is around the corner and have everyday obsticles like desks, doors and so forth. i think that would add such a cool element to the game.
Just do it man. You will be famous and make the six o'clock news
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye

That would be cool!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode