Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Told the girlfriend....

984 views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  Hunny 
#1 ·
to expect 6-8 inches overnight

:1pimp

#22 ·
CerkMX said:
What kinda horsepower you runnin' there...variable speed is preferable with this kind of snow fall...
Oh dont worry, it gets the job done...:2rockin I love snow blowers!

#25 ·
Hey Uniball:

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?
Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born . . . a Festivus for the rest of us!
Cosmo Kramer: That must've been some kind of doll.
Frank Costanza: She was.

Come on Hunny, why the bird...i'm just havin' friendly conversation with ya:1pimp

#26 ·
CerkMX said:
Hey Uniball:

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?
Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born . . . a Festivus for the rest of us!
Cosmo Kramer: That must've been some kind of doll.
Frank Costanza: She was.

Come on Hunny, why the bird...i'm just havin' friendly conversation with ya:1pimp
:laughing :laughing gotta love that show! It's cool, nothing but love for ya :1pimp You enjoy shoveling tomarrow :jester

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.