Norwalk Virus / Cruise Ship sickness - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 2002
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: sbn- ran into 20bikes riding

Norwalk Virus / Cruise Ship sickness

With the recent news events
I am curious how many CLSB'ers got this while going on a cruise to the Bahamas or anywhere.
In 1989 My Dad and I went to the bahamas for Two Days. after the Florida Keys. We took this Boat don't remember the name, cost $39 and a five hour ride. and While we there I was sick for the two to three days. Stayed in Hotel room throwing up and explosive diahearea, not wanting to stray to far from the porcelain bowl for long if you know what i mean.

Anyway it wasn't that bad(as far as missing attractions), The Days we were there, Easter Sunday and the Day after(monday) we found out. That Monday is a bahama holiday where just about everything is Closed, we went to a KFC to get some food, one of the few things open.

It makes me wonder to, if they did a study, how many people that got it Smoke?? On the news they say it is transfered from hand to mouth. Because at the time I smoked and My Dad didn't, just a thought. Or maybe it was when eating with hands and touching the food, who knows.

This is the first I have ever heard of it on the news.
This is nothing new, makes me wonder how many get sick every year to this point and didn't say anything about it. Hmmm, wonder if i can sue and collect 10+ years after the fact so i can get some more Mods and a RC51 trackbike

Just thought i'd share.

Last edited by RSV4win; 12-03-2002 at 06:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode