The Shield thread - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
The Shield thread

come on people...im putting up a thread for this freaking show cause its that good...lets try to keep this on track...so post up who watches it and what seasons you have seen...i have watched this show since its 1st season...

the season finale is coming up and they are only on eppisode 10 right now...looks like they are going to do a "jailbreak" type of thing and only show certain episodes and then come back in about 3-5 months and finish it off...

who's been watching?....come on...you can admit it...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:10 AM

Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN

I've been watching since the first season, but I have missed a bunch of the new ones. Great show.
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:12 AM
BH

Sportbike: KTM
Years Riding: Long enough to get arm pump
How you found us: find who?

Send a message via Yahoo to BH
been watching since the beginning. it's addicting, and would be even better on HBO!
post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Fear is the mind killer

Sportbike: 05 GSXR 600, 03 RM 250
Years Riding: Thousands of miles, multiple engines
How you found us: www.gsxr.com

Good show, unfortunately I joined after the first season.

Xbox Live GOW Killer
Handle : ChiefBDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 07:43 AM
The Victim Newbie

Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
i watch this show religously. I have not missed a single episode since season 1 (god bless DVD and TiVO) i have not seen the newest one from last night, will probably watch it tonight. It's a great show...

This newest season is the best of the last three. The first two seasons of this show with Vic and the captain going at it, and then Vic and the captain partnering up in the second season against the mexican drug dealer were excellent. After that the second half of season 2 and the first part of season 3 kind of lost me, but Forest witiker (sp?) in this newest season is an AWESOME character, and with every episode, he becomes more and more real. at first he was a perfect IAD officer, however with last weeks episode with his wife, you start to see a more real side of him, he isn't as bullet proof as people would like, and when the team member saved his life by throwing the grenade back, only to have him threaten to throw him in jail. This guy is out to get Vic. The only thing that I wonder is how is vic going to get out of the forced early retirement.

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 08:06 AM

Sportbike: 04 CBR1000RR
Years Riding: 8 yrs.
How you found us: From a friend

I watch this show since the first episode. If you miss the show of the week, you can watch it on Sunday night.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

ok....this is a spoiler...so dont read it if you did not catch last nights episode....

....Lem's out of jail now...Kavanaugh is pissing on everyone...including others that are helping him out...and the top thing... you KNOW that Kavanaugh knows about Antwon Mitchell helping out Aceveda...and is using Aceveda to expose himself...but the really f'd up part is that Kavanaugh looks like he has Mackey's gun to his head pleading for his life...but i dont hink they kill him...i think they expose him 1 way or another as doing illegal shit...this next episode is going to get nasty...

not near the caliber of 24...but its just as good...if 24 and or the shield were on hbo...my god the directions they could go with this shit...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
I watched the first few seasons fo the show, it was good. but I dropped out after asevada had to give that guy head! I just couldnt stomach the show after that.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony
I watched the first few seasons fo the show, it was good. but I dropped out after asevada had to give that guy head! I just couldnt stomach the show after that.

NEITHER COULD HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....tony...you missed what he did after that...he had the dude killed in county lockup...

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Fear is the mind killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
NEITHER COULD HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....tony...you missed what he did after that...he had the dude killed in county lockup...

Which may bite him in the butt with Cavenough.

Xbox Live GOW Killer

Quote:
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

i know...thats what i was thinking also cause u know that antwon has talked like a mofo since he knows there is NO WAY he is getting out of jail/prison...so he wants to take them all down with him....

i dont think there is any way the money train is going to come back and haunt them cause almost all the money was destroyed by lem (like an IDIOT) so all they have to go on is the inital murdur of the 1 cop...and trying to build up from there...whats really fawked them is mackeys wife handing over the 60+ k that mackey gave her to take care of the kids....

and sorry for the spelling mistakes...but damn laptop keeps making me miss buttons...

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy

Last edited by Thunderstruck; 03-08-2006 at 05:23 PM.
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Fear is the mind killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
i know...thats what i was thinking also cause u know that antwon has talked like a mofo since he knows there is NO WAY he is getting out of jail/prison...so he wants to take them all down with him....

i dont think there is any way the money train is going to come back and haunt them cause almost all the money was destroyed by lem (like an IDIOT) so all they have to go on is the inital murdur of the 1 cop...and trying to build up from there...whats really fawked them is mackeys wife handing over the 60+ k that mackey gave her to take care of the kids....

Yeah, I couldn't believe she rolled on him like that, she cracked like thin ice. That scene so reminded me of Adriana on Sopranos . If she would have kept playing stupid, nothing would have happened. If you don't say s**, they won't know s** .

Xbox Live GOW Killer

Quote:
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

^---thats the truth...but people who have never had issues with the law DONT have a brain when it comes to things like this....you NEVER EVER divulge info if its something related to you or a family member unless of course its something like murder....then thats a whole other can of worms im not touching....cause i had involvement with the F.B.I. on a serial killer thats still going through a trial right now....

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Fear is the mind killer

I've never had a true run in with the law like that either, but I've observed enough to know that they get most of their incriminating information from the person they are interogating. Look at the results, he froze all of her accounts and was like "Sorry, should have never married Vic." He didn't feel sorry for her at all. That's okay, Vic is going to find a way through his Ex to get back at him. BTW, isn't the father of Danni's baby Aseveda, not Vic. I was confused when Corrine went off on her.

Xbox Live GOW Killer

Quote:
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

the last thing shown was between her & vic getting down in front of the other captains house that the chick was at when they were watching it to make sure the neighborhood didnt bust it all up....

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:48 PM
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP

Sportbike: '02 GSXR 600 / '98 CBRF3
Years Riding: Since '03
How you found us: Google

No one knows who the father is, it's all speculation thus far. But Vic is winning the office pool so far...

Jeff
NESBA #311
'02 GSXR600
'98
Smokin' Joe's F3
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Slow Old Guy.

Sportbike: Inline Two Wheeled
Years Riding: Since the beginning of time
How you found us: Dan Ortega sent me

I always watch, always DVR, have seen it since first season premiere.

GREAT show...

===========
Great Quote - One would think that the Secret Service was smart enough to get serviced secretly.

MotoVid hasbeen
NESBA hasbeen

CCS neverbeen
WERA neverbeen
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 07:26 AM
The Victim Newbie

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadrach
No one knows who the father is, it's all speculation thus far. But Vic is winning the office pool so far...
thats what I thought, and it's known that the two of them did have relations back in like season 1 and 2 (along with last season as well) if acevada is the father, that would be weird, but nothing would be out of line for this show...

<-- Chris

post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 07:29 AM
The Victim Newbie

as for Kavanaugh, Acedveda and Vic, Aceveda is looking out for himself right now, foolishly hoping that he can play Kavanaugh and Vic so that his dirt stays buried and If Vic goes down great, if not, then thats fine to. As for the money train, it will come back to bite them, but I have a feeling it won't take long to bury. They didn't recover enough of the money ($5K) and being that the rest of the money no longer exists, they are fine.

Poor Smitty, getting stuck having to bail Lem out, we are going to see more of this guy...

I also wonder how the lawyer is going to play it now, with vic telling her, if he could take the place of Lem, keep everybody else out of prision but him, he would take that deal, you know he isn't going to jail, but you have to wonder what happens

<-- Chris

post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 08:25 AM
Registered lunatic

Sportbike: 1984 FXE, 1966 Triumph, 2000 FLHTC
Years Riding: Bought new 1984, Riding 44yrs
How you found us: ABATE of Illinois, Chicago

I think their screwing with us just like the soprano's. Definatly a good show if not great but c'mon with the frickin finale already it's only been 8 episodes. Also what happened to the BJ picture of the J/O ex-Captain???

PJ
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 08:34 AM
The Victim Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGOTHNDER
I think their screwing with us just like the soprano's. Definatly a good show if not great but c'mon with the frickin finale already it's only been 8 episodes. Also what happened to the BJ picture of the J/O ex-Captain???

PJ

when is the finale? I agree that the show only being 8 episodes this year kind of stinks, but if they get the story accross in 8 episodes then so be it, it was worth it

<-- Chris

post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:15 AM
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP

There's actually 10 episodes listed for this season, but I thought the last preview said "only one more episode to go BEFORE the season finale" which would mean 2 more episodes left.

Jeff
NESBA #311
'02 GSXR600
'98
Smokin' Joe's F3

Last edited by shadrach; 03-09-2006 at 09:17 AM.
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:16 AM
The Victim Newbie

Quote:
There's actually 10 episodes for this season
when is the last episode? and 10 episodes isn't really that short considering the normal shield season is only 12~13

<-- Chris

post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Grammaton Cleric

Sportbike: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
Years Riding: Since 07-01-2001
How you found us: Google, I believe

Send a message via AIM to MrBusa Send a message via Yahoo to MrBusa
They shot 20 epidodes for this fifth season. However, FX is pulling a Sci-Fi channel and splitting up the season. The rest of the episodes won't air until later in the year.

BTW, the rumor floating around is that the fifth season will be the last.

-- Matthew --

"I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the Universe" - Jango Fett
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:41 AM
The Victim Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBusa
They shot 20 epidodes for this fifth season. However, FX is pulling a Sci-Fi channel and splitting up the season. The rest of the episodes won't air until later in the year.

BTW, the rumor floating around is that the fifth season will be the last.

this is sad, but not all that suprising. Vic got the letter to say he was retiring at the end of the year, and to be honest, after a while, Vic either cleans up his act or gets caught, and Vic as a straight and arrow cop is like watching any other cop drama, and that would get old...

<-- Chris

post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 AM
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP

I'm sure this will be the last season if they are doing 20 episodes. The storyline doesn't leave any room for most of these characters after all the shit hits the fan.

Jeff
NESBA #311
'02 GSXR600
'98
Smokin' Joe's F3
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 01:56 PM
The Victim Newbie

Quote:
I'm sure this will be the last season if they are doing 20 episodes. The storyline doesn't leave any room for most of these characters after all the shit hits the fan.
one thing to remember is there is always more shit to get into...

<-- Chris

post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Fear is the mind killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
one thing to remember is there is always more shit to get into...

Yeah look at 24, They have nuked us, gassed us, shot down Air Force 1, killed multiple presidents, and it's still kicking.

Xbox Live GOW Killer

Quote:
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Grammaton Cleric

Sportbike: 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
Years Riding: Since 07-01-2001
How you found us: Google, I believe

Send a message via AIM to MrBusa Send a message via Yahoo to MrBusa
Mentioned VERY briefly at the beginning of the fifth season was that there was word on the street of a new Arminen money train. I'd love to see Mackey go after another big score.

-- Matthew --

"I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the Universe" - Jango Fett
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers

Send a message via Yahoo to Paladin
They are splitting the season.

Great show wached since day one. If you want to have fun watch an old episode of th Comish with Vic as a nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode