Forum signatures - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Forum signatures

Man I've seen some long ones. This one takes the cake

2003 Honda CBR 954RR, 954cc liquid cooled ram air injected, flapper modded, open airbox, 80mm velocity stacks, aluminum honda cbr racing rims, custom black rubber racing valve stems, with racing core valve stem inserts, kickstand removed, 1.0 kg springs for the showa racing forks, 20 wt fork oil, Sharkskinz upper, sharkskinz lower, sharkskinz tail section, sharkskinz front fender, rattle can red from autozone for upper and tail section, black flex bumper coating for the lower and front fender, custom painted by kyle lee painting inc in my parents garage, ~10,500 miles, ~1500 miles are track miles, ~9,000 miles are street miles, stock front pilot seat, couple scratches on the gas tank, gas tank has stock paint red/black from honda, custom keyless ignition, horn removed, 30ft 12/3 reel extension cord with 3 plug end, 50 ft extension cord orange and black, proteck gasoline tank cap, protech gasoline tank cap base, dunlop 195/70/zr17 rear slick tire, 29psi, 120/70/17 front tire, 30 psi, Zero Gravity screens double bubble wind screen, airborne wings windscreen decal, nesba sticker group B, STT group sticker group N, soon to be installed yellow number plates with 8'' numbers on front #fifty, 6" numbers on the rear number fifty with yellow number plates, micron sticker on the swingarm, vortex stickers on the black sharkskinz lower, m4 titanium full exhaust with a couple scrapes on the can from a 929 that had an accident, ohlins internals showa forks with gold valves and gold valve emulators, penske 8981 shock, sprung for 220 pound rider, vortex rearsets with normal style shift, carbon fiber bar end right side, stock bar end on the left side, custome mounted keyless ignition, vortex 45 tootch sprocket, size 520, vortex 15 tooth front sprocket size 520, 520 DIDXring chain, honda hrc racing air filter, honda hrc racing oil filter, safety wired filter, safety wired plug, safety wired filler cap, water wetter distilled water mixture, 116 octane leaded racing fuel, 5 1/2 inch frame sliders, rear spool sliders, vortex rear stand, pit pull front fork stand, locktite on my caliper bolts, killboy.com stickers, dzus fastners, 1 new header stud and nut, ebc HH pads, synthetic DOT 5+ brake fluid, HP4 10-40 semi synthetic racing oil, dunlop rain tires as spares, 195/70 rear, 120/70 front, chicken hawk pole position tire warmers in black color, VP racing fuel gas container, galfer stainless steel brakelines, power commander 3 usb with custom map, tecknic knee sliders, honda racing perferated leathers 2 piece suite size 48 jacket, perferated pants size 38, stock rear brakelines and brakes, alpine stars smx boots, alpinestars gloves, shoei rf-900 troy lee designs joker helmet with clear shield/ smoke shield/ chrome shield, shoei rf-900 yellow/blk helmet with clear shield, no fog clear shield, smoke shield, chrome shield, a second smoke shield,KBC venom with clear shield and smoke shield, use standard military issue earplugs, orange with a green storage case, sharkskinz sticker on black sharkskinz lower, galfer sticker on black shark skinz front fender, stock front rotors with stock front calipers, stock pistons, stock rings, busted shifting dog in first gear, suspension for mortals video----> a guide to understanding your suspension for someone who knows zero about suspension, came from CAP's own sponsored racer, clay, just need the first part, clay forgot the first part, so i only have the second part now!, located in lake wylie, south carolina, gods country, but living up in lake lure, north carolina mountains, right near the HGTV Dream home sweepstakes home!, custom installed red and black honda CBR racing rubber/gel hand grips to keep the vibration down,

future mods include: dan kyle superbike racing motor, ohlins road and track forks with 1.0 kg springs for my appropriate weight, Carbon fiber upper, carbon fiber lower, carbon fiber front fender, carbon fiber tail section, carborn fiber gas tank, sato adjustable rearsets, brand new dunlop 195/70/zr17 rear slick tire, brand new 120/70/zr17 dunlop slick front tire, brand new custom map from kyle lee performance racing, new speedscreen windscreen with mulitple decals, hopefully a sponsorship from somewhere so i can get into racing and afford to race, new arai helmet with tearoffs and tearoff posts on the shield, shields with tearoff posts of various colours, chrome, smoke, and clear, needed rain suit top and bottom, enclosed trailer with tandem axles, electric brakes, spare tires, checkerboard tile floor, AC unit installed on the roof, generator installed in trailer, custom closets installed, work bench installed with a vise, and tire changer installed, tire balancer installed, custom fold down beds installed in the side of trailer, gmc 3500 duramax with allison transmission to pull this bitch to all my track days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Puppy Love!

Sportbike: 05' Gixxer 6
Years Riding: Grew up in the dirt, going on my 7th season on the street..
How you found us: Homer Simpson

Send a message via AIM to Gixx Send a message via Yahoo to Gixx
WTF?!?! THIS MUST be someone from CR!!

KJ

Quote:
I'm here to chew some bubble gum, and kick some ass.......and I'm all out of bubblegum!!
MySpace
XBox Live - Gixx009
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixx
WTF?!?! THIS MUST be someone from CR!!
R1-forum.com I think he's poking fun at SpidermanSS over there who does custom bikes.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:33 PM
CLSB's Florida Chapter.

Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office

Send a message via AIM to MoparBoyy
if i was a mod, i would ban him for being a fucken idiot.

-Mopar

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
I think that was one word longer than Taz's old signature on SBN.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGY
R1-forum.com
Well that right there explains it

...although that "Mummy Man" thread was one of the funniest i've ever seen

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 02:59 PM

Sportbike: 05 CRF50
Years Riding: "Since 1992"
How you found us: You found me

Id need a serious raise to moderate that for sale thread.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 05:34 PM

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerkMX
Well that right there explains it

...although that "Mummy Man" thread was one of the funniest i've ever seen
I heard you need to list your preferred flip flop brand in your profile there.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Grid Marshall.

Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...

Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzx9r
I heard you need to list your preferred flip flop brand in your profile there.

...yup, and a detailed list of the stickers on your fairings...

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Seriously?

Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!

Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
re-cockulis

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Cuddlie as a koala

Sportbike: Which bike?
Years Riding: Too long.
How you found us: Ken offered me money to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparBoyy
if i was a mod, i would ban him for being a fucken idiot.

But the admin there IS an idiot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode