one of those days.. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 02:44 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 05 Kawi zx6r
Years Riding: 1 season
How you found us: some memebers stopped in my work one night for gas

one of those days..

Ever have one of those crappy days where nothing goes right? Well that was me from late mon night into tues. Had to deal with this lady at work that was basically nuts. Then after work I got to go home and find my kitchen flooded. I am setting up a salt water fish tank and was filtering some water in my kitchen. Well my pain in butt cat decided to pull a hose out of the sink. Water was coming out of it really slowly, but after hrs of that, there was water every where. So I clean up the mess, and in the proccess I step on a piece of glass thats one of the covers for my tank. Luckly I didn't cut my foot, but broke the glass. Then I go to sleep. Wake up tues morning to find out cat made the same mess again, but not as bad. So cleaned up the water again. Went to lunch with my girl friend. Found out she was having lots of bad luck also. We both figure, well it can't get worse... Decide to take a quick ride before work. I go to my work, where I am storing my bike for the week, talk to couple co workers for a min, then step over to where my bike is just in time to watch it fall over. It was fine all night, and has never had a problem before. But the one moment I look at it and want to go ride for some reason it decides to fall over! On the bright side my frame sliders saved some of it. But I got new scratches on the back side. Then later in the day, I call to tell my gf the day got worse, and I found out she had to skip school after work cause she had a really bad migrane, so bad all she could do was go home and lay down. Ok done with my venting lol, was just a crappy day, but what can ya do? Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Curb your dogma.

Sportbike: another Honda:)
Years Riding: little while now....
How you found us: BusaDave

Holy crap man....why after a day like that y would you still b awake?!?!?!? Go to sleep; tomorrow will be better

"Cr-Cr-Cr-Crambone!!"
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 03:48 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 05 Kawi zx6r
Years Riding: 1 season
How you found us: some memebers stopped in my work one night for gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phily-D
Holy crap man....why after a day like that y would you still b awake?!?!?!? Go to sleep; tomorrow will be better
lol cause my normal sleep time is like go to bed at 3-4am, wake up around 1230pm. I work the late shift.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode