Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Dead

595 views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Hunny 
#1 · (Edited)
Damn this place is dead today. It's like everyone packed up and went to Road America or some junk. IM BORED :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin

Maybe this will liven the place up a bit

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
MoparBoyy said:
thats Vcooks job.. its installed on his Jeep
i'll take pictures tomorrow. for real, this is the hot setup for mopar vehicles. :1pimp

edit, I snapped a photo for you. mopar ipod adapter for compatible head unit vehicles. also has the aux input you see in the bottom for non ipods. We were able to run the cable to the armrest for nice clean install. I like how it says "jeep" on the ipod when it's plugged in. :) All controls are accessable from the head unit and the steering wheel controls, and the headunit displaces song/artist/album.

#13 ·
Hunny said:
I have an adapter like that in my car, just plug it in to the iPod and it plays on the stereo like anything else.... I love it!! :)
nice!! I love how the stereo controls and the steering wheel controls function for the ipod, it's slick to just be able to leave it in the armrest and not touch it. :robewizar

#17 ·
Sorry, I was busy eating Hershey Snacks and watching my parts not fit :bangin

#18 ·
Erin I am almost positive that some place makes a model for your car, mine is by Sound Gate or something like that.... they have a bunch of shit for iPods.... you buy the box adapter and then have someone hook it up to your stereo... it's like using your cd changer! I love it! Biggy hooked up mine, you can prolly do it your self just have to find out how to pull out your radio and shit like that... don't you just love google! :)

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.