Crapper Makeover - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking

Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6

Crapper Makeover

Just bought this for the Library

http://www.suneli-usa.com/products.asp?id=177

Went with the Cherry as colored in the shelf and mirror drawers

Now I just gotta get the Stone Tile and the shitair will have its new look

Oh yeah - Went with the Danze Faucet - Link is acting weird so I cannot get it to stay

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"

Last edited by Bug; 06-05-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:37 PM
The Victim Newbie

Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
i just redid my entire bathroom (almost done) and went with Danze all the way around... I am very impressed with the quality, but have to be honest I have heard mixed reviews, a friend put danze in his kitchen and said after only 1 year the finish is peeling. It has a lifetime warrenty, but he said after going with danze in the kitchen they went with Meon throughout the rest of the house...

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
i just redid my entire bathroom (almost done) and went with Danze all the way around... I am very impressed with the quality, but have to be honest I have heard mixed reviews, a friend put danze in his kitchen and said after only 1 year the finish is peeling. It has a lifetime warrenty, but he said after going with danze in the kitchen they went with Meon throughout the rest of the house...
Thx for the tip Bro but I have a 3 yr arm on my joint now and am 2 yrs into it so I am beginning the "fix up to sell" projects.

I will clear some okay coin on this place and look to move into a 2 bdrm after that - Gotta love the DT Highrise way of life

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:48 PM
The Victim Newbie

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
Thx for the tip Bro but I have a 3 yr arm on my joint now and am 2 yrs into it so I am beginning the "fix up to sell" projects.

I will clear some okay coin on this place and look to move into a 2 bdrm after that - Gotta love the DT Highrise way of life
in a downtown pad that should look really nice, i wanted to do something like that in my bathroom, but being a sleepy town in the burbs, and the fact that I am on a 5 year arm, and don't anticipate being here at the end of that arm... I needed something that would give me the right look / feel in my house.

<-- Chris

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
in a downtown pad that should look really nice, i wanted to do something like that in my bathroom, but being a sleepy town in the burbs, and the fact that I am on a 5 year arm, and don't anticipate being here at the end of that arm... I needed something that would give me the right look / feel in my house.
Thanks man, I hope so - Caught a massive 50% off on everything - The Suneli set up is like 2 g's, got it for 1 and the Danze was like 2 hundie, got it for 1 so I am happy

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
The Victim Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug
Thanks man, I hope so - Caught a massive 50% off on everything - The Suneli set up is like 2 g's, got it for 1 and the Danze was like 2 hundie, got it for 1 so I am happy

very nice... the danze stuff for my bathroom was like $700, but I am doing the entire bathroom, so that was two shower heads, all the valving, the faucet for the sink, and all the wall pieces (towel bars, rob hooks, toilet paper dispencer, hand towel hook, etc)

<-- Chris

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Bug

Quote:
very nice... the danze stuff for my bathroom was like $700, but I am doing the entire bathroom, so that was two shower heads, all the valving, the faucet for the sink, and all the wall pieces (towel bars, rob hooks, toilet paper dispencer, hand towel hook, etc)
WOW - Much bigger than my lil Water Closet - Good luck man

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode