Friday Fun Reading...The Male Cheerleader - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Friday Fun Reading...The Male Cheerleader

Taken from: http://www.ubersite.com/m/85472

"Maybe it's because it's NCAA Tournament season.

Most of the year, I can push the enigma that is you to the back of my mind with the other unsettling mysteries that have no answer, like "what makes Chick-Fil-A taste so good?", or "why did my ex-girlfriend leave me for that guy with a job?"

But during this month, you are omnipresent. Pointing at the cameras and yelling at me when the station bumps to commercial breaks, creeping me out with your genuine enthusiasm and tight-fitting monochromatic cheer-suit.

I just don't understand you, Male Cheerleader. What motivates you? Why are you doing this? Tell me! Whatever the reason, it can not be worth the cost.

Stop clapping! Stop it! Dismantle that Queeramid immediately! Stop hollering at me through your Meg-Gay-phone. Don't berate me and tell me that I "can be louder than that". Maybe I don't want to be any louder than that. Or maybe I'm just too disgusted with your poor life decisions to be any louder than that.

And the worst part is, you're strong! Way stronger than me. Many of you guys are the size of horses. You're all ripped up, but for what? Put a fucking helmet on, you weirdo, and get on the offensive line.

Is it for the girls? You can not possibly crave female interaction this badly. How desperate are you to cop a feel of an inner thigh? Aren't you aware of any other methods of trying to pick up girls? More accepted and respectable means, like accosting them after ingesting far too much alcohol, or good old-fashioned kidnapping?

Your remarkable flexibility repulses me.

And your father. Your poor father. Imagine what you're doing to him!That man has to go to work somewhere every day. He has to hear about Tom's kid who plays hockey at Bowling Green and Rick's son who's going to be an electrician. Even Larry's son who's in jail for running a bingo charity scam garners more respect around the mill than you do.

"Hey dad! I've got some really exciting news! You know how you were worried about me adjusting well to college life? Remember how you said that you thought that I lacked the social skills and personality to meet new people and attract women? Well would you like some salt with that crow? Because guess who just joined a pretty prestigious campus organization that ensures his exposure to hot chicks on a daily basis? No, Mr. Wisenhimer, I'm not manning the rape hotline. I joined an athletic squad! You know, a sport!"

"No, not the flag football team. That's for wimps. No, not intramural basketball. That's not my game. Okay, this is getting us nowhere. I'm just going to tell you..."

"I'm a Cheerleader dad! A Male Cheerleader! We did it!"

"Let's call Uncle Dan and Uncle Jim and tell them!"

"Wait, where are you going? Oh. To the bar. Of course! This is a time for celebration! I'll come with you!"

"Wait, dad, your passenger door is locked. I can't get in the car. Why are you pulling away!? Okay, cool! I'll just follow you in my Tracker then!"

"Well, here we are at your favorite bar. Boy, you were driving fast; I almost lost you there a few times. You should really be more careful dad, I could have gotten into an accident and injured my cheering arms. How could I have rallied our various sports teams on to victory then?"

"Hey all my dad's bar friends! Me and my dad are here! I'm his son, the Male Cheerleader! You guys should totally come and watch me cheer some time! My coach Nancy, says I'm a natural-born tumbler and that my handsprings are second to none! And this is my dad! Yay!"

I'd imagine it went something like that.

There's still time buddy. Just do us all a favor and stop right now. And if you absolutely have to express your weird-ass school spirit, at least be a mascot. That way, you can still get your twisted kicks while at the same time offering your family the benefit of your anonymity. Everybody wins.

And knock it off with the sparkle hands. That's just fucking creepy. "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Seriously?

Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!

Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGY
Taken from: http://www.ubersite.com/m/85472

Stop hollering at me through your Meg-Gay-phone.

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:54 AM
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking

Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6

Quote:
creeping me out with your genuine enthusiasm and tight-fitting monochromatic cheer-suit.

I just don't understand you, Male Cheerleader. What motivates you? Why are you doing this? Tell me! Whatever the reason, it can not be worth the cost.

Maybe I don't want to be any louder than that. Or maybe I'm just too disgusted with your poor life decisions to be any louder than that.

And the worst part is, you're strong! Way stronger than me. Many of you guys are the size of horses. You're all ripped up, but for what? Put a fucking helmet on, you weirdo, and get on the offensive line.

More accepted and respectable means, like accosting them after ingesting far too much alcohol, or good old-fashioned kidnapping?

And your father. Your poor father. Imagine what you're doing to him!That man has to go to work somewhere every day. He has to hear about Tom's kid who plays hockey at Bowling Green and Rick's son who's going to be an electrician. Even Larry's son who's in jail for running a bingo charity scam garners more respect around the mill than you do.

"Hey dad! I've got some really exciting news! You know how you were worried about me adjusting well to college life? Remember how you said that you thought that I lacked the social skills and personality to meet new people and attract women? Well would you like some salt with that crow? Because guess who just joined a pretty prestigious campus organization that ensures his exposure to hot chicks on a daily basis? No, Mr. Wisenhimer, I'm not manning the rape hotline. I joined an athletic squad! You know, a sport!"

"Wait, dad, your passenger door is locked. I can't get in the car. Why are you pulling away!? Okay, cool! I'll just follow you in my Tracker then!"

There's still time buddy. Just do us all a favor and stop right now. And if you absolutely have to express your weird-ass school spirit, at least be a mascot. That way, you can still get your twisted kicks while at the same time offering your family the benefit of your anonymity. Everybody wins.
. "
That is fuckin funny

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:57 AM
AKA..... Dan

Sportbike: '06 CBR1000RR
Years Riding: Just a nOob
How you found us: Google...duh

Send a message via Yahoo to ChgoRRGuy
I hate male cheerleaders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
First rule of DT Krew is never talk about DT Krew
NESBA #79
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Just make it clap!

Sportbike: '03 Ninja ZX-6R
Years Riding: Not Long...
How you found us: google

I went to an all-male highschool, we had "pep leaders" instead of cheerleaders... Now, I always thought it's one thing to do something questionably homosexual if you can look up a girls skirt or grab her in the cooter during the process, but these guys didn't...

It's not the fall that hurts... it's the sudden stop at the end...
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Sarcasm in every post.

Sportbike: '01 ZX-6R, '88 Katana 600
Years Riding: 20+yrs.
How you found us: Written on a YWB's ass. Next to "EMR was here"

Quote:
Stop clapping! Stop it! Dismantle that Queeramid immediately! Stop hollering at me through your Meg-Gay-phone.

Ken.

My Garage.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnitrcr
I went to an all-male highschool, we had "pep leaders" instead of cheerleaders... Now, I always thought it's one thing to do something questionably homosexual if you can look up a girls skirt or grab her in the cooter during the process, but these guys didn't...
They have that shit? Damn I thought they'd link up with a girls school to at least do a mixed squad.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Sportbike: 955i Speed Triple, 100AE Road King, AP1 Honda S2000
Years Riding: 1/3rd of my life.
How you found us: Cave Johnson

Quote:
They have that shit? Damn I thought they'd link up with a girls school to at least do a mixed squad.

That's what my school did, I gotta say, given that we lived at school and had zero interaction with girls during the week, the male cheerleaders seemed to have it good.

Brian
NESBA #22
الكافرة مع بندقية سوداء
Si vis pacem parabellum

Quote:
Yeah, I quit doing blow, not being rad!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode