these f*ckin kids today - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
these f*ckin kids today

when I was a kid if I even thought about smarting off to an adult my ass would have met my dads leather belt in seconds. now a days these parents just let their kids do whatever the hell they want and somehow think a time out is gonna correct them. meanwhile these kids have absolutely no respect for adults and don't have any problems telling them so right to their face. Fine kid, your gonna turn 18 someday, then your ass is mine, you cant slow down the aging process and I'm a patient man.

oh and another thing, its not even the kids fault its the f'in parents fault, they condone this shit by their actions, you go and tell them in a nice manner about what their kid is up to and your the bad person. cause their little angel could never do anything wrong. fuck these little evil bastards. They will grow up someday and I will be there.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 02:52 PM

Another thing is if you discipline your kid in a public place, some asshat do-gooder will get on your case and call the cops. This happened to a friend of mine and he was actually arrested by the cops. Friggin ridiculous. My kids dont get away with sh$t in my house.

On a diff note, George Lopez had a funny routine abt disciplining kids and how mexicans do it without getting caught...
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 02:54 PM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
OH I totally agree!!!! Just yesterday I had a run in with a snot-nosed little brat and his disgusting doting imbecile parents. My fiance and I were standing in line at Wendy's and the 4 year old in front of us was throwing a fit because he wanted a certain toy in his happy meal. So the dad was negotiating with the cashier for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what toy the kid wanted and what toys the cashier actually had. There was NO ONE else in line but my fiance and I and we had to wait while this waste of organic matter screamed his head off for a toy. His mother finally noticed us and coached her husband and their pathetic spawn out the door.

Good gawd! First, when I was growing up if I was lucky enough to get a happy meal I was thankful for the toy I got and didn't whine. Second, that asshat of a dad needs to realize that there are other people in the world and making them wait while your little brat screams his head off is very poor manners.

WTF is wrong with parents these days?

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:01 PM

Hey C-man in a couple of years it will be you looking back at some guy in the line going " Hey just hang on a second, cant you see my kids needs the perfect toy !!! "

Hehehehe..just kiddin bro !
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:01 PM

Sportbike: .
Years Riding: .
How you found us: .

So what happened? Kids using the duc for batting practice?

I saw a little shit ghost ride a bike full speed into my neighbor's vw a while ago. Kid basically unpimped his auto, then started crying like a freak. The neighbor comes out, sees a huge dent, walks over to the other neighbor's yard where the kid's dad is, then they get in a yelling match for 5 minutes. Cops came, bla bla bla...I talked to the guy with the vw a few days ago and the kid's dad wouldn't even pay for it, so now he has to sue them.

I @#$)*(@U# hate kids.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:25 PM

Sportbike: Trek
Years Riding: not often enough
How you found us: umm, my husband owns the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzx9r
So what happened? Kids using the duc for batting practice?

I saw a little shit ghost ride a bike full speed into my neighbor's vw a while ago. Kid basically unpimped his auto, then started crying like a freak. The neighbor comes out, sees a huge dent, walks over to the other neighbor's yard where the kid's dad is, then they get in a yelling match for 5 minutes. Cops came, bla bla bla...I talked to the guy with the vw a few days ago and the kid's dad wouldn't even pay for it, so now he has to sue them.

I @#$)*(@U# hate kids.

We were in the neighbors pool, the neighbor brats were already in there(they seem to think they own the pool because they live next door) and they were jumping in and splashing. I asked them not to splash right in our faces and use the other half of the pool where it is deeper anyway. The kids get all snotty and start saying shit. The one who ius 2nd grade tells the owner of the pool who also said something to them about the splashing, "No, I'm not listening to you, I'm ignoring you." So she made him sit out of the pool and then took him over to his parents house and told him what happened. SO that left the 5th grade evil spawn and his two younger sisters and another neighbor girl left in the pool. Well, the 5th grade spawn kept coming up with things to do to us that would splash and make us pissed off. He seems to think we are stupid and cannot hear what he is saying to the other kids. I told the kid If he had a problem to talk to me about it and that he was being rude. He says, "I am not being rude." and laughs. He kept doing shit and making the other kids do shit until I got pissed off and went to the neighbors house to talk to his Dad. I very nicely said, "I want to talk to you about your other son, we have asked him to quit splahing and use the other side of the pool but he keeps coming up with conspiracies to splash us. I just thought you should know." He said he will talk to him. He calls the kid inside, he is in there for like five minutes then evil spawn comes back out and says to the owner of the pool, I have to get my sisters, our family is not allowed to swim with them. And the neighbor Dad is hanging out his patio door saying hurry up get them out of the pool. Like we are going to kill his children or something. No matter what any other adult says to these people, their kids are always right. Now they are pissed at us and the children are evil and will probably do something to our property. We had a similar incident involving the pool last year as well. The parents don't dicipline these children and let them talk to them rudely also. I as a teacher do not let my students talk to me that way, why should I have to give in and let the neighbor kids talk to me rudely. I also told the kids that I did not appreciate them shooting a red laser out of their window last night at my head. I said it was rude and could blind someone if it gets in their eyes. The kids just laughed. The parents also let their children walk around with toy guns, swords and knives at all times, usually wearing three or four at a time, and the youngest boy likes to kill animals. Last year the youngest spawn was shooting right at us with the fake guns and laughing that he was "killing us". There are some serious issues with these children.

I really want to get revenge on the children but there is nothing really I can think of. I don't really want to start a neighborhood brawl, I just want to be treated with respect when I am in the pool with them. Is that so much to ask?
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:28 PM

Why does the owner of the pool keep letting those little shits swim there?
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:31 PM
stuck in 6th gear

Sportbike: '99 SV650, GSX-R1K2, CRF230F5, '08 HM-S
Years Riding: not enough lately *(&%# work...
How you found us: LBK back in the day

you have to use the Bill Murray approach to dealing with kids.

splash back and say "omygosh this is so much fun isn't it", then grab them and dunk them underwater for 30 seconds at a time.

"gosh, we're just having so much fun. let's get together and do this more often, ok?"

then if the father comes over you deny everything and just say he was having so much fun laughing in the pool that he forgot to close his mouth when he was playing underwater....

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:37 PM
stuck in 6th gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chills
lack of social ties to the local community?

insufficient quality time in church?
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:50 PM

Sportbike: 08 YZ250F, 03 Tuono
Years Riding: Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony
They will grow up someday and I will be there.
I say the same thing - only about chicks.

As for your pool problem - I think it's time to start spiking the punch. That'll shut em up!

(note: This is just one of countless reasons why I'm not fit for parenthood)

<---- Patrick

Property of Evil Monkey Racing

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony
that yongest one is going to be a serial killer, there is no doubt in my mind. the look in his eye when he see's anything dead or blood is just scary. he needs some serious psych help, and what kills me is the school has told the mother that.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 04:04 PM

Sportbike: 97 TL1000s,CBR F2 (track) 99 SV (track), 2k3 CRF Fiddy
Years Riding: not nearly long enough
How you found us: Veddersbetter I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
splash back and say "omygosh this is so much fun isn't it", then grab them and dunk them underwater for 30 seconds at a time.

"gosh, we're just having so much fun. let's get together and do this more often, ok?"

On a more serious note. I can't stand it when people bring their kids in to public places and they scream, yell, throw fits and whine about everything. Growing up that was not tolerated at all in my house. The whole toy thing is stupid. When I was a kid you got your toy after you finished your whole meal or whatever. They don't teach their kids the difference between right and wrong it seems. Let them do what they want and they will turn out alright? WTF?
But on the other hand I can't stand to see people backhanding or spanking their kids in public either. That used to wait until you were home or in the car. You knew it was coming the second that you got that look.
There's got to be a balance somewhere, people are just to lazy to find it...

NESBA #469

"It's better to be on the track for just one lap than to be a spectator for life."
1997 TL1000S
1991 CBR F2 X2
1999 SV650
2k3 CRF 50 (modded to bling extreme)
?? Chinese Knock off 50
I need a bigger garage!!
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Gixxer Rider

Sportbike: K6 & K9 GSXR1000s
Years Riding: 12th season
How you found us: SBN

This kinda stuff pisses me off too. I can't even count the number of times I've seen some brat call his/her mom a bitch or tell her to shut up. Makes me wanna ask these moms if they want me to slap the kid for them.

Track Junkie #79
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 04:15 PM
stuck in 6th gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony's Wife
I really want to get revenge on the children but there is nothing really I can think of. I don't really want to start a neighborhood brawl, I just want to be treated with respect when I am in the pool with them. Is that so much to ask?
eyedrops in lemonade. works on jerks in bars. should work just as well on kids by the pool....so I hear, not that I'd know for sure
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers

Send a message via Yahoo to Paladin
I am so happy its summer and I don't have to deal with this for another 6 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Fear is the mind killer

Sportbike: 05 GSXR 600, 03 RM 250
Years Riding: Thousands of miles, multiple engines
How you found us: www.gsxr.com

Man, these parents need to start to lay down the law on these kids. I blame our society for pussifying the parents. This is one of the reasons my mom got out of teaching, with all the new damn laws of what you can and can't do, and what is considered abuse, no one can put these kids in their place. It is really getting out of hand. I would get it with a belt, cord, twig, and hand when I was little, whatever was around. I grew up and told my parents that they did the right thing. I know time out or wussy punishments like that would never have worked on me. Some kids need a little physical motivation . It's a darn shame when kids can threaten to call DCFS on their own parents for regular discipline and know they have power over them. And screw neighbors and people in public who come down hard on parents for spanking their kids. What parent wants to do it, but if you don't with some kids they become like the pool kids above. My sisters and I would always act respectful in public, my mom would get us to stop what we were doing disruptive with a simple look, it that didn't work we would get popped right there in public. This doesn't have to happen many times before the kid will act right. If the parents of that kid at the pool wore is butt out infront of everyone there, I am sure he would be too embarrassed to start something again in the future. We need to keep some of the old forms of discipline today, or these kids are destined to become spoiled, rotten, no good adults .

Xbox Live GOW Killer
Handle : ChiefBDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
"Ride it like you have 30 monthly remaining payments" should keep most people out of trouble.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Enjoying Life!!

Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends

@ this thread.. Don't ya just love all kids?!?!

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 05:17 PM
Special Agent Lance Boyle

Sportbike: 2010 KX250F
Years Riding: 26
How you found us: Sportbike Network

Send a message via AIM to Sticky
first off, where the fuck are the parents? I won't let my daughter swim unless I'm close enough to jump in and grab her or I swim with her. It takes 20 seconds to drown. Those kids are going to be a problem always.

Now, it's apparent that none of you have kids or you'd know that kids are prone to melt downs. Today's economy necessitates that most families are dual income, meaning you're dragging your kids along running errands. Sooner or later there's going to be a meltdown, if you're in an area with lots of young families; you've increased your exposure probability. If you give in to a meltdown they win and they'll meltdown again at the drop of a hat. Kids are master manipulators and play on their parents embarrassment so your looks of disgust only help perpetuate the cycle.

That being said, there are shitload of crappy parents out there.

<--------Sticky Nicky
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 01:42 AM

I was at the graduation for Northwestern University about a month ago and in the stadium where it was held I took a break from the "action" and went into the area under the stands. There was some people there but not many. Most people were enraptured by the speech senator Obama was giving.

There was one lady and her demon-child... Damien I think was his name... (ok maybe not, but I shall call him that from this point on). She was trying to get him to do SOMETHING. At that point I wasn't paying much attention. Finally she got pissed and told him that they were leaving. He refused. Obviously at age 8 or so he was much wiser than his mother and knew more about the situation. She reached out to grab him and he turned around and punched her square in the tit. That caught my attention and I started watching more intently.

The argument culminated in him running from her for about five minutes screaming his head off and then punching her again. I looked at the child... then at the mother... and asked politely... "ma'am... Would you like me to kill him for you?"

I was intensely pleased when, without missing a beat, she replied. "Go right ahead." and then turned and walked away. I put on my most evil serial-killer face and advanced on the kid.

He promptly took off running after his mother screaming "MOM!!!! MOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 06:44 AM

Sportbike: Moto Guzzi V-11 sport
Years Riding: since 1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
you have to use the Bill Murray approach to dealing with kids.

then if the father comes over you deny everything and just say he was having so much fun laughing in the pool that he forgot to close his mouth when he was playing underwater....

Bingo!!! (except for the dunking part...don't touch 'em cause you'll open up another can of worms) Trying to negotiate with grade school kids is like trying to negotiate with a wall. the only thing these types understand is brute force. If they splash, splash back 10 fold, and make their life miserable.
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers

Send a message via Yahoo to Paladin
Here is another philosophy that I use dealing with kids in my room. Do not think a kid can be rational treat them like you would a drunk adult that does not want to go home or stop drinking,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT
post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 09:12 AM

Sportbike: 2012 ZX-10R
Years Riding: 21
How you found us: Google

Quote:
Second, that asshat of a dad needs to realize that there are other people in the world and making them wait while your little brat screams his head off is very poor manners.

At work we call these parents "enablers", in that they enable their kids to keep doing stupid actions. I arrest their child for theft etc. and contact their parents. They come to the station, and either play the -not my child and then argue with us over the "rights" of their children or do the -'can we pay for the item/damage so little johhny can get out of this' and not go to court. They don't let the kids have any consequences for their actions so they learn - well I can do this or that and mommy/daddy will make it ok.
On the bright side, you should see the look on their faces when they turn 17 and instead of being released to the parents and going home, I put them in a cell and they sit there all night and then go the next day to cook co. jail for a bond hearing, its priceless.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 10:36 AM
-= OuterSpace =-

Sportbike: Yamaha YZ450
Years Riding: too many to keep track
How you found us: Shizzle

Should of handled the splashing the old fashion way. Got out of the pool have Tony grab the kid and dunk him hardcore a few dozen times while you're saying I warned you. Then if he runs off crying to his parents you just say awe... we were just horsing around getting him back for splashing us for the last 1/2 hour.

04 Yamaha YZ450F - Off-Road it, mang
06 Kawasaki BruteForce 750i
09 Yamaha Raptor 700r

- Mike - OldSkool - MC -
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 10:49 AM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati
The argument culminated in him running from her for about five minutes screaming his head off and then punching her again. I looked at the child... then at the mother... and asked politely... "ma'am... Would you like me to kill him for you?"

I was intensely pleased when, without missing a beat, she replied. "Go right ahead." and then turned and walked away. I put on my most evil serial-killer face and advanced on the kid.

He promptly took off running after his mother screaming "MOM!!!! MOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 10:53 AM
I like Goths

Sportbike: None yet
How you found us: Sportbikes.net

Send a message via AIM to LocoStrange
All I am going to say is that your average family is getting lazier and lazier by the day
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa
I can't wait to be the dad at Toys R Us with no shame. The one that won't hesitate to trip the little fuckers when they run around like idiots. All the other parents will applaud as I drag the kid out of the store by his neck.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 12:06 PM
CLSB's Florida Chapter.

Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office

Send a message via AIM to MoparBoyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanati
awsome

-Mopar

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 06:33 PM
" It Time To Ride "

Sportbike: Suzuki GSX-R750
Years Riding: 20+
How you found us: Long search for motorcycle clubs online

Send a message via MSN to Justmax
It all parents they scare beat shit out of kids that some call the DFS on them. So they just let them do anything and give them money it be ok. I went to private school in city the nuns would kick shit out of us if acted up and my dad would too.

US MARINE CORP
"Semper Fi''

post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 06:49 PM

Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs

Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemp
At work we call these parents "enablers", in that they enable their kids to keep doing stupid actions.
That's exactly what these POS parents are, enablers. Parents are so afraid of telling their kids "no." They want to be "cool moms and dads" and be their kids' buddies. Not good.

Attention asshat parents: Your kids need a mother and father to teach them how to behave in a society, not to be their buddy!

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 07-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Irony helps us play!

Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear

Quote:
That's exactly what these POS parents are, enablers. Parents are so afraid of telling their kids "no." They want to be "cool moms and dads" and be their kids' buddies. Not good.

Attention asshat parents: Your kids need a mother and father to teach them how to behave in a society, not to be their buddy!
The other end of this are the parents who don't want the responsibility of being a parent. They farm out every ounce of responsibility and then some. What they can not farm out, they ignore completely.

This situation sounds more like the neglected kid because if the parents wanted to be their kid's friend, the parents would have at least been around and in the pool with them... Instead, they were happy to be in their house kidless while not caring, checking on or otherwise giving a rat's ass about what their kid was up to or their safety.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....

Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode