Smoke-Free - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Smoke-Free

http://www.smokefreenaperville.org/

Hopefully Naperville will pass too but the real reason I am posting this is because I was shocked to see how many citys are already smoke-free and even more so shocked to see how many will be after Jan 1st!!!

meech is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:02 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
so your in favor of making naperville smoke free?

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
clearwaterms is offline  
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Enjoying Life!!
 
CHeYeNNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Posts: 17,774
Location: Cruising Around Enjoying Life!!
Sportbike: 09 Night Rod Black Denim
Years Riding: Not Long Enuff!!!!
How you found us: Friends
           
All public buildings should be smoke-Free


I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later!!
CHeYeNNe is offline  
post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
so your in favor of making naperville smoke free?
absolutely...I lived in California for 4 years where the whole state was smoke-free and everyone benefited. Even when I used to smoke myself, my biggest pet peeve was 2nd hand smoke LOL...go figure huh

I've also heard a lot of my friends who smoke wish this ban would come sooner than later because it would help them to quit since the only time they smoke is in bars. I've watched 3 of my grand parents die of cancer...don't want to see anyone else added to that list
meech is offline  
post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:08 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
I think smokes should be free. It pissed me off 10 years ago when I was paying $2.25 a pack. That crap added up fast. Even though I don't smoke anymore I'd gladly vote for something that helps subsidize people's smoking habit.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
I'm not going to get into this argument... it's a difference of opinion I guess, I quit, and truly don't like bars that are smoke free. I think smokers get a bad rap, and if you go to a bar / eatery and it has smoking and that bothers you, PICK ANOTHER place. If all of you people would do that, then nonsmoking establishments would become the norm, but for the few smokers that still wanted to enjoy a cigarette / cigar with there drink would be able to. I guess this comes down to the more government vs. less government argument.

smoking doesn't kill nonsmokers, it makes them smell funny. but drunk driving actually does kill people, Naperville has a huge bar community. But drinking (that which ACTUALLY has the potential of great danger) because lets face it most people that go drinking in naperville don't actually live in naperville and the public transportation system in naperville isn't as good as it is in the city... so instead of trying to make naperville a dry town and save lives, we would rather make it a smoke free town so we don't have to spend a few extra dollars at the dry cleaner to get that smell out of your outfit from a night of drinking...

and for those of you that say second hand smoke is worse think about this... nicotine is a very intoxicating drug, it's very addicting. It's the reason people smoke, so if that's the case, why don't you have second hand smoke junkies?

i know my arguement is weak and probably not very well thought out, but why does everybody feel the NEED to persicute smokers...

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right

Last edited by clearwaterms; 11-15-2006 at 08:16 AM.
clearwaterms is offline  
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:12 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Nah, this isn't about more Govt vs less it's about Projection of Will by a squeaky wheel group of people that believe everyone should live life like they do because 'others are too stupid to make the right choice for themselves'.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch
Nah, this isn't about more Govt vs less it's about Projection of Will by a squeaky wheel group of people that believe everyone should live life like they do because 'others are too stupid to make the right choice for themselves'.
actually more so that "others are too rude to consider the health risk that they put on the people around them." Would you smoke in a room with a your baby? No...how come? Because you know what smoking does t the human body and love your child and wouldn't want to do that to him/her. So what makes me different, I'm not your family so you don't care if you give me lung cancer or not.

Just difference of opinion. Do you believe companies should be allowed to dump harmful chemicals into our oceans and lakes?
meech is offline  
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
i know my arguement is weak and probably not very well thought out, but why does everybody feel the NEED to persicute smokers...
I don't think anyone is trying to "Persecute" anyone here. I know many smokers that support smoke-free cities. It's just about being healthy and taking care of our bodies and lungs. You drinking alcohol doesn't kill me. You drinking and driving a car could...but there is a law against that.

Also, before you say smoking doesn't kill nonsmokers...seriously look up the facts. Second hand smoke is FAR more dangerous than first hand.
meech is offline  
post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Registered User
 
BusaDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Naperville
Posts: 5,002
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: 2002 Turbo Hayabusa
Years Riding: Lost Track
How you found us: Tony
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
smoking doesn't kill nonsmokers
You may want to check some research on that!

Dave
BusaDave is offline  
post #11 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:26 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
actually more so that "others are too rude to consider the health risk that they put on the people around them." Would you smoke in a room with a your baby? No...how come? Because you know what smoking does t the human body and love your child and wouldn't want to do that to him/her. So what makes me different, I'm not your family so you don't care if you give me lung cancer or not.

Just difference of opinion. Do you believe companies should be allowed to dump harmful chemicals into our oceans and lakes?
you made the choice to go to that place. As a smoker the other person is entitled to it, if you don't like going there because of the smoke, DON'T... nobody is forcing you to eat at a certain establishment or drink at a certain establishiment. I believe that you are entitled to tell me weather or not I can smoke in your house or your car. Just as I can choose weather or not to smoke in my house or my car, but what gives you the right to insist that government force that choice upon business owners. The marriot hotel chain went nonsmoking across the country... they didn't loose business... so you as a nonsmoker have a hotel you can stay at that is NONsmoking, no goverment required. The industry realized that a need for a nonsmoking hotel existed and created it. In time so would towns like naperville. They would realize that nonsmoking eateries and bars would be a profitabble endeavor and would create them... but instead of just being selective as to where you frequent to enact those types of change, you decide instead to run to government and insist on change. that is the problem that I have...

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
clearwaterms is offline  
post #12 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:27 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaDave
You may want to check some research on that!
the american cancer society keeps track of how often people die because of smoking... and there numbers are flawed. If you smoked ONE cigarette anytime in your life, and you have cancer of ANY kind, they attributte it to smoking... thats how they get numbers like 1-4 smokers will die from it...

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
clearwaterms is offline  
post #13 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
the american cancer society keeps track of how often people die because of smoking... and there numbers are flawed. If you smoked ONE cigarette anytime in your life, and you have cancer of ANY kind, they attributte it to smoking... thats how they get numbers like 1-4 smokers will die from it...
there are worse things than death!
meech is offline  
post #14 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
actually more so that "others are too rude to consider the health risk that they put on the people around them." Would you smoke in a room with a your baby? No...how come? Because you know what smoking does t the human body and love your child and wouldn't want to do that to him/her. So what makes me different, I'm not your family so you don't care if you give me lung cancer or not.

Just difference of opinion. Do you believe companies should be allowed to dump harmful chemicals into our oceans and lakes?
No one forces people to take their kids or themselves to places that allow smokers.

There are already plenty of places that have THEIR OWN NO SMOKING policy and they do just fine. I frequent many myself, and the places that allow smoking do not get my money, but they get the money of people it doesn't bother or who choose to smoke in a place that has allowed for it.

By the 'selective logic' being used here on this issue we should also ban SUVs here too because I don't want one rolling over on Washington trying to make a left onto Jefferson and having it wipe out myself and my kids waiting to cross the street. Add to that outlawing cell phone due to the radio energy having the potential over time to screw up cellular mitosis and meosis.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #15 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms
you made the choice to go to that place. As a smoker the other person is entitled to it, if you don't like going there because of the smoke, DON'T... nobody is forcing you to eat at a certain establishment or drink at a certain establishiment. I believe that you are entitled to tell me weather or not I can smoke in your house or your car. Just as I can choose weather or not to smoke in my house or my car, but what gives you the right to insist that government force that choice upon business owners. The marriot hotel chain went nonsmoking across the country... they didn't loose business... so you as a nonsmoker have a hotel you can stay at that is NONsmoking, no goverment required. The industry realized that a need for a nonsmoking hotel existed and created it. In time so would towns like naperville. They would realize that nonsmoking eateries and bars would be a profitabble endeavor and would create them... but instead of just being selective as to where you frequent to enact those types of change, you decide instead to run to government and insist on change. that is the problem that I have...
so you have the right to tell me I can only eat at Wendy's or McDonalds?!?!?!?!?! How is that justified in your eyes???

Smoking is NOT a right. So you if you "choose" to have such a nasty habit and kill yourself...keep it to yourself. Don't impose your choices upon me

Really I don't care to argue about this...it will happen, it's just a matter of time.
meech is offline  
post #16 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch
No one forces people to take their kids or themselves to places that allow smokers.

There are already plenty of places that have THEIR OWN NO SMOKING policy and they do just fine. I frequent many myself, and the places that allow smoking do not get my money, but they get the money of people it doesn't bother or who choose to smoke in a place that has allowed for it.

By the 'selective logic' being used here on this issue we should also ban SUVs here too because I don't want one rolling over on Washington trying to make a left onto Jefferson and having it wipe out myself and my kids waiting to cross the street. Add to that outlawing cell phone due to the radio energy having the potential over time to screw up cellular mitosis and meosis.
there are not enough places that are no-smoking...and why do I have to avoid places I enjoy because other people want to be rude and inconsiderate???

Also, your SUV example is illogical and does not compare to banning smoking...try again
meech is offline  
post #17 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:35 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaDave
You may want to check some research on that!
http://www.davehitt.com/2004/namethr...es_edited.html

http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/librar...actsheet6.html - here is the surgeongeneral's factsheet on second hand smoke... It does say that second hand smoke kills people, however look at the reasons, it's because of exposure to chemicals... my arguement is that ONE night in a bar probably will not give you ENOUGH exposure to kill you. some of these chemicals are found in alot of the things that we do.... so yes while it isn't good for you, it's probably no worse for you then the double scotch you drank while sitting at the bar where you injested that second hand smoke...

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right

Last edited by clearwaterms; 11-15-2006 at 08:42 AM.
clearwaterms is offline  
post #18 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:41 AM
The Victim Newbie
 
clearwaterms's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Westchester, IL
Posts: 7,384
Location: Westchester, IL
Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com
           
Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
there are not enough places that are no-smoking...and why do I have to avoid places I enjoy because other people want to be rude and inconsiderate???

Also, your SUV example is illogical and does not compare to banning smoking...try again
people are not being rude, no more RUDE then you are by secretly trying to go behind there backs to enforce something on them... they are in an establishment that allows smoking and guess what, they are smoking... the rude one is the nonsmoker that asks them to put it out...

also, the SUV example is a little extreme, but it's not wrong... the fact is that if government only enforced what was best for people, they would outlaw SUV's... they have a higher polutant count then cars, they consume more gas then cars, they weigh more, so in an impact with a car, they are more likely to hurt the person in the car.

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
clearwaterms is offline  
post #19 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Outlawing all guns (legal and illegal) will also reduce the number of shootings. If the policy is enforced enough the number will eventually go to zero deaths.

The same can be said about PitBulls and kid safety. Ban pitbulls and the number of pitbull attacks will eventually go to zero. Let's do it for the Children!

Meech, are you in line for those bans too?

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by Arch; 11-15-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Arch is offline  
post #20 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           


you guys crack me up

Anyway, like I said...this isn't a debate thread...I believe you can go post your views in those past threads that were actually the smoking/non smoking debate...please don't come in here and


This was only to show how many cities are non smoking and those that are scheduled to be. I was surprised by the list and especially Schaumburg which will take affect Jan 2nd of 2007
meech is offline  
post #21 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:49 AM
B.O.B
 
EndlessRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ill.
Posts: 17,550
Location: Ill.
Sportbike: 'nana.
Years Riding: Look at my join date, ruh-tard.
How you found us: SBN?
           
Send a message via AIM to EndlessRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
there are not enough places that are no-smoking...and why do I have to avoid places I enjoy because other people want to be rude and inconsiderate???
Bahaahahahahha that's the funniest shit i've ever read.

Again, i have no usefull input other then i spent less than $20 for 6 packs of smokes in Naperville compared 2 packs close to the same price in the city. load o crap i tell ya...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G
No one says you have to get drunk everytime you drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoodles
Isn't that like having sex and not finishing though?
EndlessRR is offline  
post #22 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:00 AM
CRF50 Squid
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,588
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: K6 GSX-R 750, 1971 CL350
Years Riding: Veteran Poser
How you found us: Google
           
Send a message via AIM to Blah Blah Blah
Good.

"The man who makes me your enemy, it is he who be the guilty one....Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!"
Blah Blah Blah is offline  
post #23 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,230
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Has everyone seen the movie "Thank You For Smoking"? It's quite funny, I recommend it.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #24 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 AM
__________
 
Dirtbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere else.
Posts: 6,365
Location: Somewhere else.
Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook
Has everyone seen the movie "Thank You For Smoking"? It's quite funny, I recommend it.

+1

Great flick.



"Awww shit. He fucked her."
Dirtbiker is offline  
post #25 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,039
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook
Has everyone seen the movie "Thank You For Smoking"? It's quite funny, I recommend it.
what was it about? I saw a brief commercial for it...didn't really get the feel of the movie from it though
meech is offline  
post #26 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

 
Vcook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Winfield
Posts: 43,230
Location: Winfield
Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!
           
Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
what was it about? I saw a brief commercial for it...didn't really get the feel of the movie from it though
it's worth renting. The lead character is a lobbyist in DC for big tobacco. He's a bullshit artist, and hilarious.


for the record I generally prefer action/adventure/scifi movies, and I still heartily endorse this film.

Chris
Vcook is offline  
post #27 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
+1 Awesome movie.

"The State of Vermont will not apologize for it's cheese!"
"When do you sleep?" "Sunday"


Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #28 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,882
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
actually more so that "others are too rude to consider the health risk that they put on the people around them." Would you smoke in a room with a your baby? No...how come? Because you know what smoking does t the human body and love your child and wouldn't want to do that to him/her. So what makes me different, I'm not your family so you don't care if you give me lung cancer or not.

Just difference of opinion. Do you believe companies should be allowed to dump harmful chemicals into our oceans and lakes?
You don't smoke around your baby or child (because unlike you and I)...they have no choice but to be around it. Therefore you go smoke in a place such as a bar where people chose to come for drinking, smoking, and whatever other entertainment. You and I don't have to go to that bar because smoking bothers us.
BIGGY is offline  
post #29 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:23 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,882
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaDave
You may want to check some research on that!
clearwater, I'll just let you say everything for me since you write exactly what I'm thinking

Dave, we had another big thread on smoking where I also linked to studies by the WHO that there was simply no conclusive link to second hand smoke.
BIGGY is offline  
post #30 of 82 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by meech
so you have the right to tell me I can only eat at Wendy's or McDonalds?!?!?!?!?! How is that justified in your eyes???
HOLY COW!

There are these really cool things called 'hyperlinks' on that URL you posted.
They are on the left side near the top (down the column) One says Smoke-Free restaurants:

http://www.smoke-freenaperville.org/...ession*id*val*

and on that one there's another one of those handy hyperlink thingies:

http://www.idph.state.il.us/tobacco/sfrlists/dupage.htm for all of DuPage county.

Amazingly, the very nice places I like to go because they are smoke-free are on this list and it didn't take an action of government to do it...the owners took it upon themselves to do it.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome