haha wtf. Email spam - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D

Sportbike: 04 GSXR6
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: I thought it was a line for muffins

Send a message via AIM to FiReBReTHa
haha wtf. Email spam

you know how email spammers type junk to get it past,

i made the highlights in bold.

Bump, thump, slam, and ram him out of the way. They could kick Angelina Jolie's ass any day.
I'm not in the same league as most of the people out there, and trying to compete with them is only going to hurt my feelings. This is a regularly scheduled event that has been going on since the dawn of mankind.
Why did they decide to just leave them?
My head hurt a bit, but I was convinced that it was from the fall. When you play this game, your job is to .
There was a small gash on the side of my head near my ear, but I thought it would soon heal and did not make much of it. Virtually all payphones reject incoming calls.
The decision may be harder than you think. You and I don't have such luxuries.
Where did the people go?
She put him out, but he must have jumped on the roof while she wasn't looking, she said. If I was to keep walking all the way to the reactor, I would glow in the dark tonight.
Compared to Hitler, I think I've got a good chance of being more Hot than Not. The child had no nose: there was something strange growing on the head right above the eye. The child had no nose: there was something strange growing on the head right above the eye.
When you play this game, your job is to .
Consider this ever-growing photo album a way to remember those forgotten bicycles.
When attacking X will taunt and Z will slap, how hard depends on how long you keep the key down for. I hardly ever commit genocide, for instance, and my facial hair is marginally less silly looking.
They're scattered all around the room and you'll need to zoom in and pan about to find them all.
The tank driver clearly hadn't seen us.
You've got to grab the puffs before El Bobo can.
Remember, these are very strong and very opinionated women.

buncha crackheads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Irony helps us play!

Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear

I like the new trick.. applying 'junk noise' to images so that no 2 look the same.

That one is fun to code the detection for

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....

Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:39 AM
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!

Sportbike: Bike less, link to pictures of crashed bike in signature
Years Riding: Riding 3.5 years
How you found us: Hunny's Mom!

Send a message via AIM to .:K2:.
"Consider this ever-growing photo album a way to remember those forgotten bicycles." WTF!!!

<---- Andy

Gear saved my life - there is no luck involved in wearing gear.

Crashed Bike pictures:
https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...&postcount=138
https://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...&postcount=139
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:41 AM

Bonus for who knows what this is:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Curabitur mollis justo non mauris. Etiam eu erat. Fusce ultrices. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut at augue blandit sem facilisis dictum. Morbi vel turpis. Praesent aliquam. Vestibulum magna. Suspendisse sodales pede sit amet ante porta pellentesque. Cras sit amet leo. Vivamus dapibus eros eu urna. Quisque mollis, nulla vel tempor tristique, justo augue eleifend nisl, id scelerisque nisi dui nec diam. Aenean adipiscing ligula vel ipsum elementum pretium. Suspendisse leo dolor, iaculis a, mollis at, pellentesque at, eros. Quisque vestibulum, lectus in ornare condimentum, nisl pede sagittis justo, sed tempus mi nulla cursus magna. Proin euismod facilisis metus. Mauris non mauris eu ante eleifend lacinia. Vestibulum euismod sollicitudin magna. Fusce convallis. Integer sem dolor, facilisis ut, auctor in, fringilla et, lacus.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:47 AM
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Curabitur mollis justo non mauris. Etiam eu erat. Fusce ultrices. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut at augue blandit sem facilisis dictum. Morbi vel turpis. Praesent aliquam. Vestibulum magna. Suspendisse sodales pede sit amet ante porta pellentesque. Cras sit amet leo. Vivamus dapibus eros eu urna. Quisque mollis, nulla vel tempor tristique, justo augue eleifend nisl, id scelerisque nisi dui nec diam. Aenean adipiscing ligula vel ipsum elementum pretium. Suspendisse leo dolor, iaculis a, mollis at, pellentesque at, eros. Quisque vestibulum, lectus in ornare condimentum, nisl pede sagittis justo, sed tempus mi nulla cursus magna. Proin euismod facilisis metus. Mauris non mauris eu ante eleifend lacinia. Vestibulum euismod sollicitudin magna. Fusce convallis. Integer sem dolor, facilisis ut, auctor in, fringilla et, lacus.
Looks like Latin to me

<---- Andy

Crashed Bike pictures:
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:47 AM
You got the talkin' done

Sportbike: 2016 Honda Africa Twin & 1979 Honda CB750F
Years Riding: long enough to have fallen off a few times - glad I wear a helmet!
How you found us: Loose Lips Sink Ships, Loose Wires Cause Fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGY

Ah, the famous Lorem ipsum. That's standard placeholder text for designing web pages, documents, etc so you can see what your layout will look like.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:52 AM
You got the talkin' done

Sportbike: 2016 Honda Africa Twin & 1979 Honda CB750F
Years Riding: long enough to have fallen off a few times - glad I wear a helmet!
How you found us: Loose Lips Sink Ships, Loose Wires Cause Fires

I just did a google now and there is a site dedicated to it.

http://www.lipsum.com/

Never considered this:

If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 12:11 PM
SV650N

Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist

I use this all the time for the my client mockups. Talk about a timesaver web site!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!

When you slap this into a Latin translator it does catch quite a few words:

Lorem itself pain he is amet consectetuer to come up to elit. Curabitur soft equity not mauris. As yet good was. Fusce avenging. Upon this side habitasse street word. When but augue blandishments prefix meaning half- easy word. Sickness or unseemly. With a ready some. Vestibulum magna. To suspend fellowship pede he is amet before carry pellentesque. Tomorrow he is amet lion. Vivamus seneschal eros good urna. Each one soft nulla or transitory to make sad , equity augue eleifend nisl , this crime if not dui and not diam. Eneus to come up to ligula or itself first principle price. To suspend lion pain , a thrower a , soft but pellentesque but eros. Each one vestibulum , bed upon ornare condimentum nisl pede sagittis equity , but time mi nulla a race magna. Consequently euismod easy fear. Mauris not mauris good before eleifend lacinia. Vestibulum euismod concern magna. Fusce to grow strong. Whole prefix meaning half- pain , easy when , person responsible upon fringilla and , a hollow.

<---- Andy

Crashed Bike pictures:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode