Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Any Body Catch.......

562 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  ill_ag 
#1 ·
That new show "BullRun" On spike channel last night at 10pm? I think I actually found a reality show that I like. :2rockin

#2 ·
I only saw the last 7 minutes or so when they were showing the results. The chicks who got kicked off kinda flipped on Goldberg. I might have to catch the next one

#3 ·
:wtf: Those chicks were crazy ass bitches. It was great how Golderg handled the situation.

#4 ·
I got money on the Lotus winning.

#5 ·
:twofinger Hell No! I'm goin for the Charger or the Ford Pick up.

#6 ·
you can only pick one...

my pick is the pickup also...only problem is that he will eat up gas bigtime...

#7 ·
The pickup was my second guess. Most of the cars will break down. I picked the Lotus because it has a Toyota engine.

#8 ·
:twofinger Alright Fine I'm pickin the charger! :twofinger

#9 ·
Love the show - I'm totally hooked. As boring as it would be, the F150 will probably do pretty well. Modded cars just won't last too long when they're continually being pounded on.

I bet the guy in the Lambo regrets showing off after realizing his clutch is slipping... :twofinger

#12 ·
I'd hate to see that repair bill :jester

#11 ·
Are they reairing the episode anytime soon?

#16 ·
I ran into Goldgerg in Sturgis a couple of years ago. We were all strollin' down main street checkin' out the "sights". :laughing: He seems like a good guy.:)

#17 ·
I didn't realize this was new. Jeff and I caught it-- it was pretty funny watching those two chicks flip out, I agree. We might keep watching it.

In other news, did anyone who watched it catch the commercial for this saturday's festivities?? World Champion EATING contest-- Spike TV, Saturday 3/17, 6pm. It's SO on my tivo already :2rockin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.