Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Stupid question-Belly Botton Rings

733 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Dave13 
#1 ·
Ok my wife has to take her belly button ring out and she never took it out. Are these damn things reverse thread or not?

#7 ·
Wd40

#8 ·
Some are a very strong magnet. You just pull the ends apart. I do suggest using bolt cuttings though. Then just slid one of the ends through.

This post has been deleted
#10 ·
I like the way you think :1pimp

#18 ·
Do not cut it. If it is a barbell, just unscrew it. It has regular threads. If it is slippery, put latex gloves on to get more grip. Or even a paper towel. If it is a captive bead, either use needle nose plyers, and open them inside the ring. Have her catch the ball when it falls out. Or use some dental floss. Loop one piece around one side of the ring, and another on the other side. Pull apart, while she pulls the bead out. If you are near Romeoville, stop by, my wife said she would help. She is a body piercer with 13 years experiense. If you are totally stuck, most tattoo studios will remove jewlery for a nominal charge, like five dollars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.